65 replies to this topic
djdiond
  • djdiond

I need dis more than you I think!

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

Okay , so i found out some things about the unlockables

Haircuts - Available in all barbers.

Weapon - All Ammu-nations (on the right wall)

Car - Still haven't found it.

I read someone spawned the Elegy in a garage by pressing right on the D-Pad... Would like to know the confirmed way to do it though

ChrisKO49
  • ChrisKO49

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:50 AM

So i signed up for socail clu, linked my online ID, but i cant login to the lifeinvader site. every time i put in my nickname it just doesnt sign me in.

hitommyv
  • hitommyv

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

So, with the gun - is this a totally new gun you can't get without being an SC member or is it just that it's unlocked and available from the start or is free for SC members but non-SC members pay for it in Ammunation or something?

I'm still not sure.

Basically I don't really want an 'advantage' when i play through the story so not sure whether to link my SC account to my PSN account just yet.

GTAGAMER1
  • GTAGAMER1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

Yes i finally figured it out you go in a garage and press right on the dpad to acess special vehicles and its there this should happen with every dlc vehicle you buy hope this helped

SteelAce
  • SteelAce

PS4 MASTERRACE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

Paint job and haircut didn't work for me at all. I got the gun though.

djdiond
  • djdiond

I need dis more than you I think!

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

Yes i finally figured it out you go in a garage and press right on the dpad to acess special vehicles and its there this should happen with every dlc vehicle you buy hope this helped

Correct, this is all you do.

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

The Social Club is swamped, I imagine the amount of data being uploaded right now.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

Damn, I didn't press d pad for special cars. So it should work if i press it for franklin?

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

Got the weapon but where is the car?

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

I got gun and haircuts but I didnt get my free haircut for stalking the barber place

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

The Rockstar Social Club is really buggy for me at the moment, do more people have this problem?

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

Idk my password to my PSN account. is there a way i can link my account to SC through GTAV?

dr00gy
  • dr00gy

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:46 PM

FOR PEOPLE ASKING WHERE THE CAR IS, LOOK ON YOUR IN-GAME MAP FOR A GREEN-COLOURED GARAGE, GO INTO IT & THEN PRESS THE RIGHT D-PAD ARROW WHEN INSTRUCTED TO DO SO.

What I'm having trouble with is getting my custom plate from the iFruit app onto my car in-game. It still has Franklin's FC1988 plate. Does anybody know how to sort this?

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

FOR PEOPLE ASKING WHERE THE CAR IS, LOOK ON YOUR IN-GAME MAP FOR A GREEN-COLOURED GARAGE, GO INTO IT & THEN PRESS THE RIGHT D-PAD ARROW WHEN INSTRUCTED TO DO SO.

What I'm having trouble with is getting my custom plate from the iFruit app onto my car in-game. It still has Franklin's FC1988 plate. Does anybody know how to sort this?

I dont have a green colored Garage on there

dr00gy
  • dr00gy

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

Sniperoo

Really? Your account is linked to your Social Club account, right? You're connected to Live when trying to find it? If yes to both & you still can't see it then I have no idea. It's green for Franklin & blue for Michael.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:56 PM Edited by iNero, 17 September 2013 - 10:57 PM.

Sniperoo

Really? Your account is linked to your Social Club account, right? You're connected to Live when trying to find it? If yes to both & you still can't see it then I have no idea. It's green for Franklin & blue for Michael.

I got the weapon so it has to I guess

when I dont store it, can I get it back from there?

Nikobomber
  • Nikobomber

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

I got the gun. Pretty sweet lol

dr00gy
  • dr00gy

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Sniperoo

Yeah. For me, you don't actually see it in the garage at al but if you press right arrow after the hint to, you can select it then drive it. You don't need to park it anywhere as it's always available in the special garage it seems.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

Sniperoo

Yeah. For me, you don't actually see it in the garage at al but if you press right arrow after the hint to, you can select it then drive it. You don't need to park it anywhere as it's always available in the special garage it seems.

nice. I guess that is for every car you bought. but only in the garages you bought, not the once from the safehouses.

so I guess you can insure you bought cars too to get it back when it gets crashed. But Im not sure how that works nor what happens when you abondend more than one car as you only can restore 1 car in the impound

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

where do you find the guns for social club account?

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:47 PM

where do you find the guns for social club account?

its only one gun and you can buy it at ammunation

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

Can you tell me where exelactly the garage is?
I dont have this symbol but I have the weapon..
Or do you have the CE and got the garage from the CE code and the car appears only when you got a garage?

dr00gy
  • dr00gy

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

Can you tell me where exelactly the garage is?
I dont have this symbol but I have the weapon..
Or do you have the CE and got the garage from the CE code and the car appears only when you got a garage?

I have the standard game. Unfortunately, I've just started the Trevor section so I can't go to either Michael or Franklin. Here's a picture showing where Trevor's garage is for me, however. When the other two characters are available, there are two other garages at different places in Los Santos (one blue & one green to represent Michael's & Franklin's respectively). Note that I have the high detail map up & not the low detail map.

2ag3f61.jpg

I'll post another picture with the other two garage locations when I can.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

I see it on my map. But have to buy it. Did you buy it before?

dr00gy
  • dr00gy

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:42 AM

I did not buy it, no.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:47 AM

I did not buy it, no.

thats weird...

but you had to buy the Gun right?

dr00gy
  • dr00gy

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

I did not buy it, no.

thats weird...
but you had to buy the Gun right?
The gun was free but I had to go to a weapons shop to 'purchase' it.

Michael's garage location:
2v31ok6.jpg

Inside the garage with 'special cars' tip:
1owt8p.jpg

Selecting the car:
2qwo8k8.jpg

In the car:
4fyfwh.jpg

dr00gy
  • dr00gy

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

Here's Franklin's garage location:
21dh4bb.jpg

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

It seems like these exusives are exclusive to XBL Gold. I cant upload pics either

dr00gy
  • dr00gy

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

It seems like these exusives are exclusive to XBL Gold. I cant upload pics either

Uploading pics from in-game was down for quite a while thanks to R* not expecting their servers to get rammed. I think it'd be pretty unfair if they made you buy Gold just to use their own Social Club system. You're already paid for the Xbox, you've paid for the game, you've taken time out of your day to sign up to Social Club so why should you have to pay again? Plus, it's unfair that you'd have to pay for Gold just to get exclusives that you're perfectly entitled to without Gold. Does that mean that non-Gold members can't enjoy the blimp either?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users