Photo

Social Club updated, get exclusive unlocks for signing up

65 replies to this topic
FlyUS
  • FlyUS

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:27 PM Edited by FlyUS, 13 September 2013 - 11:50 PM.

Some things you may/may not be aware of, so I'm sorry if it has been posted before.

Rockstar recently updated their Social Club section of the site and you receive bonus content for signing up to the service, by clicking 'Stalk' on posts submitted on LifeInvader.

Here goes:

"Enhance and extend your criminal career in Grand Theft Auto V with exclusive features and unlocks strictly for members of the Rockstar Games Social Club. Our members-only community gets exclusive access to such tools and toys as the powerful Assault Sub Machine Gun, the blazing Annis Elegy RH8 sports car, and unique haircuts for Franklin, Michael and Trevor to sport around town.

Access the deep suite of Career stats and player checklist features to monitor everything from your heist performances to your BAWSAQ investment portfolio and compare your progress and accomplishments against your Friends through special leaderboards.

Social Club members can also share in-game mobile photos online via Snapmatic and qualify for exclusive discounts on select in-game purchases through Lifeinvader.com."

I have to admit, that Elegy RH8 sports car looks amazing with the LED lights turned on. The car is significantly inspired by the Nissan GT-R (R35).

Annis Elegy RH8:
0yMmQoT.jpg
annis.jpg

The coveted Annis Elegy RH8 sports car is unlocked exclusively for Social Club members to hit the streets of LS & Blaine available for use in both GTAV and GTA Online.

Unlockable Weapon (Assault SMG):
smg.jpg

Automatically unlocked for all Social Club members in Grand Theft Auto V Story Mode, the Assault SMG is a high-capacity submachine gun that is both compact and lightweight. This powerful weapon holds up to 60 rounds in one magazine. The gun can be picked up from your local Ammu-nation.

Exclusive Haircuts:
gtav_haircuts.jpg

Exclusive Haircuts: Unlock new looks for Franklin, Michael and Trevor to rock including a handlebar and tuft patch for Trevor, a full beard and shaved head for Michael, and a tight afro and goatee combo for Franklin.

Performance Tracking:
performance.jpg

Career Stats & Player Customization: Nothing like having the hard evidence to back up your braggadocio. The Social Club GTAV website features highly-detailed and up-to-the-minute performance tracking to keep a record of your criminal exploits with rich personal stats for missions, heists, weapons, vehicles, mini-games, sports, finances, and achievements. Completionists can leverage the extensive checklist as an essential tool to achieve that elusive 100% completion.

Photo Sharing (Snapmatic):
snapmatic.jpg

The Snapmatic photo-sharing app available from your in-game iFruit phone in GTAV makes it a cinch to snap and share that picturesque view from the peak of Mount Chiliad, the fifty car pile-up you engineered on the road to Fort Zancudo, that wild fistfight you stumbled into between Piswassered derelicts at the local 24-7, or any of the creepy, leering pictures you took of the hard bodies at Vespucci Muscle Sands. Rockstar Games Social Club members can upload photos from their in-game iFruit phone to a special Snapmatic page at the Social Club website and add hashtags or share out to other social networks like Twitter and Facebook. Stay tuned as well for some special Social Club Snapmatic photo competitions to be announced.

LifeInvader:
gtav_lifeinvader.jpg

The Lifeinvader Social Network: Get Social Self Respect on the Lifeinvader network. Social Club members can log in to www.lifeinvader.com to Stalk some new friends from Los Santos and Blaine County as well as a few favorite local brands, shops and services to get special exclusive offers to be redeemed in Story Mode.

Once you have signed up, go to: http://www.lifeinvader.com and log in with your Social Club username & password and click on the companies and Stalk them.

Source: http://www.rockstarg...om/V/socialclub
  • PlasmicSnake likes this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

im already a SC member but I hope R* plans on re-releasing the game next year with all DLC/exclusives on disc.

Andy.
  • Andy.

Custom

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

Link to that info if anyone asks for a source: http://www.rockstarg...om/V/socialclub

• swagbucks likes this

BMK2K7
  • BMK2K7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

I logged into my account today to get the freebies from that lifeinvader thing. I saw these too loving the look of the car gun and the hair cuts and all for nothing sweet.

Andy.
  • Andy.

Custom

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

Just seen Michael's 'haircut' - him with a skinhead. Haha!

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

Which company do i stalk for the gun? I havent come across anything mentioning the gun or car on lifeinvader just other offers.

FlyUS
  • FlyUS

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

Post updated.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

Which company do i stalk for the gun? I havent come across anything mentioning the gun or car on lifeinvader just other offers.

You just get it for being a member of SC, the stalking thing gives you other bonuses for other things

jv95_
  • jv95_

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

Im a member since 2009.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• V Staff
  • European-Union
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:52 PM

New pic of the Shamal on Elitas Travel

Andy.
  • Andy.

Custom

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

660x373.jpg

http://prod.cloud.ro...ges/660x373.jpg

• Ciaran likes this

GTADAY1
  • GTADAY1

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

Ive been a member for a long time i stalked all the businesses i hope i still get the bonuses the car and the gun look great

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:38 AM

I stalked every page and comment where my free stuff?

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

How do you redeem the stuff? I'm a SC member.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

I stalked like 6 or 7. do I have to stalk all of them to get this stuff?

Weigel21
  • Weigel21

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

Joined the SC a couple weeks ago, guess I'll find out if I receive these niffy items.

Also, how does one locate all of the businesses to "Stalk"? I see a few in the sponsored area and have had them change when refreshing the page and whatnot, but was wondering if there's actually a way to find each one and to figure out if you're "Stalking" each one of them.

Darkgamr
  • Darkgamr

Keep It Gucci

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

Oh god those haircuts I can't stop laughing

grandola
  • grandola

Southern Comfort

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

I for everyone asking how you get the stuff, I think once you link your Xbox/PS3 ID to your social club account it will be available/announced in game... Kind of like the social club challenges on RDR.

FlyUS
  • FlyUS

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:24 AM

Oh god those haircuts I can't stop laughing

Hahaha, Trevor's looks the funniest.

IronZombie
  • IronZombie

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:30 AM

Trevor looks hilarious. I'm already a SC member so I guess it'll all unlock automatically when I get the game. Just 3 more days..

iownalx23
  • iownalx23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:37 AM

If you're already a member, all that's left to do is wait till the game comes out (yea it hurt me too) and then link said game to your account and then all the stuff is available.

podyx
  • podyx

Money Maker

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:41 AM Edited by podyx, 14 September 2013 - 06:41 AM.

do i have to sign up on social club before release to get these features??

chipface
  • chipface

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:44 AM

The Michael haircut makes him look like Max Payne and the Trevor one reminds me of Heihachi Mishima.

jdrogs11
  • jdrogs11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:47 AM

i've liked(stalked) every page on lifeinvader, so does that mean once i get the game i will unlock the car, haircuts and the rest as soon as i start playing?

podyx
  • podyx

Money Maker

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

i've liked(stalked) every page on lifeinvader, so does that mean once i get the game i will unlock the car, haircuts and the rest as soon as i start playing?

u need to link a xbox live account to it i think

EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

It's like every other recent Rockstar game. It'll ask you to sign into your Social Club account the first time you load up the game.

Kjaystar
  • Kjaystar

Jana

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

I can't even reach Social Club. Always tell me login not available. Almost a member for 5 years now, been having this problem for months.

Grantykinss
  • Grantykinss

Sup?

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:55 AM

How will you unlock the Annis Elegy RH8 in game? Will it be added to a garage, all the garages or will it only allow it to spawn randomly?

FlyUS
  • FlyUS

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

I'm assuming it'll be in your garage. It says available on both GTA V and Online, and exclusive offers to be redeemed in Story Mode.

Let's just wait and see. Thread will be updated once I figure it out, or someone can post.

Dan McChill
  • Dan McChill

Grove Street's Keeper

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

Okay , so i found out some things about the unlockables

Haircuts - Available in all barbers.

Weapon - All Ammu-nations (on the right wall)

Car - Still haven't found it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users