Photo

Grand Theft Auto: Five

22 replies to this topic
THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:21 PM Edited by THBP, 20 April 2014 - 01:48 AM.

sv5k.png

TRAILER

TRAILER 2

MICHAEL

The remake of the new Grand Theft Auto now coming for DYOM.

MISSIONS:

#0 PROLOGUE: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/30006

#0.5 THE INTRODUCTION OF GRAND THEFT AUTO V: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/31620

#GTAV

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

I won't post missions until the release. The beta is from the game, is not a fan art or something. Soon I'll post new things.

THBP, work in progress

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:25 AM

Wow, great remake, it's an awesome video

And it still in BETA phase, amazing man :3

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:24 AM Edited by THBP, 14 September 2013 - 06:27 AM.

Trailer added.

And no, I'm not so good with remake trailers. :( 

More trailers soon.

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

Trailer 2 added. In a few hours, I'll post some informations about the missions[spoiler]. Today is a special day... (for you, because here in Brazil, GTA V'll be released at September 19 :/ )

Contragulations, brothers. Good play for you.

THBP, work in progress

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:36 AM Edited by THBP, 18 December 2013 - 09:51 PM.

(removed)

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:14 AM

removed your post due to possible spoilers. Please refrain from putting entire mission descriptions on your posts please.

I understand you are making a remake, and I wish you the best of luck, but incase your missions are some accurate to the real games story, I do not want people getting spoiled.

The - Hunter
  • The - Hunter

/\ Is Dead /\

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:06 PM Edited by The - Hunter, 17 September 2013 - 02:07 PM.

Awesome man!

The two trailers are awesome. 

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

removed your post due to possible spoilers. Please refrain from putting entire mission descriptions on your posts please.

I understand you are making a remake, and I wish you the best of luck, but incase your missions are some accurate to the real games story, I do not want people getting spoiled.

Oh! Sorry, friend. I did not know could not post spoiler about the missions here. I'm really sorry...

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:25 AM

The spoilers of the missions are in a document, link: http://www.4shared.c...f/SPOILER.html? [again, spoiler alert about the missions)

Michael. Franklin. Trevor. trailer coming soon.

Missions coming soon

THBP, work in progress

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

Hello, friends.

I'm sorry to say this, but unfortunately you can't launch missions in GTA V dyom this year, or, in this version of DYOM (7.0.2.). The reason is that I can't put the resources of GTA V in the current dyom, like all the cutscenes and shootings in the game as well. I was playing and I saw that it is impossible. I tried to do the remake of the mission 1 more developed (Franklin and Lamar) but no success (bugs and crashes). So, I hope the next version.

By the way, there is a topic where I can suggest new things for the new version?

THBP, work in progress

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

Ya in Support section, Idea topic.

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

"Franklin and Lamar" BETA added to the DYOM site:

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/28955

THBP, work in progress

Dude1
  • Dude1

*Boom!!!* -Headshot!!!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:32 PM

Lol, maybe if you'd hide all the actors and the cars during the driving part, maybe it wont crash :lol:

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

Lol, maybe if you'd hide all the actors and the cars during the driving part, maybe it wont crash :lol:

This I did but continues with crash. Even hiding all the actors and cars on that point of the mission, it still with crash.

SirBowna HD
  • SirBowna HD

HD Member!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:44 AM

This is why i love DYOM. We can do anything :lol:

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:46 PM Edited by THBP, 18 December 2013 - 10:02 PM.

Michael trailer added. When the DYOM v8 be released, we start the work...

THBP, work in progress

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

"Vacancies" for beta testers in DYOM V8 Beta 2. Who want to participate, send me a private message. In total there are 3 "vacancies". Who come first, wins. If anyone participate, I just release missions without beta (in other words, probably with bugs).

New things I want to put here:

- I am now testing the soundtracks ( background themes ) in the missions. (example: this is a soundtrack of the mission " Prologue ":
);
- I'm testing the dialogues in the missions of the characters. Looks like it'll be difficult, since the your computer is different of the mine, can have more or less lag . Even so, I'm trying without ambient sound, just putting sounds in objectives (1, 2, 3,...);
- As I said earlier, the missions may not be the equal of GTA V. Some have as few changes where the character appears, fighting, etc. . Others will have to change to the context (example: on a mission where Trevor got to jump on a train. In DYOM is impossible to make a train route. So , we are seeing it too... ) ;
- About the trailers , all will be finished soon. I'll also post previous screens to each mission. Do not know yet if I'll make the gameplay, seems very long and difficult to do. If I can, I'll post here .

Grand Theft Auto V: Remake on DYOM will be released in parts (mission per mission), work will start when the final version of DYOM v8 is released.

THBP, work in progress

XXGTAXIVxx
  • XXGTAXIVxx

xxGTAXIVxx

• Members
  • Colombia
  • Best DYOM Mission 2013 "GTA V to SA"

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:26 AM

I'm making the same project, isn't copy of you... Maybe we can make the full remake....

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

I'm making the same project, isn't copy of you... Maybe we can make the full remake....

I was thinking of replying to your project about merging the two. Let's talk on PM, ok?

THBP

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:20 AM

Now we just have two vacancies for beta testers. We're making tests with the background music on the missions. Soon, we'll begin the tests with dialogues. If all runs right, we can start the final project on this month(January). Remember, if you want to be a beta tester, send me an PM.

THBP, work in progress

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:13 AM Edited by THBP, 03 January 2014 - 04:48 PM.

Just announce partnership with XXGTAXIVxx for creating the Remake of GTA V in DYOM. Now, I am a member of his staff, then we will create the remake together. I will stop posting on this topic, but he and I together will create the remake of GTA V in DYOM, and work hard to make the missions have the best possible way. 

Officially announced now xxGTAXIVxx & THBP partnership for the creation of GTA V to SA. 

THBP, work in progress

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:51 AM

Yo, guys. 

Sorry to be resurrecting this topic, I know how annoying it is to have multiple threads on a particular MP, however xxGTAxIVxx disbanded his partnership with me, then I had to back to create missions alone. 
Here is the introduction of GTA V in DYOM: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/31620 

THBP, work in progress

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users