Quantcast

» «
Photo

I just noticed something pretty interesting...

66 replies to this topic
creedking56
  • creedking56

Partymonster

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

cmichaelson, on 13 Sept 2013 - 5:07 PM, said:PS2 characters do not exist with in this GTA world we have now that's what R* said.
they also said packie wouldnt be in the game either, and well if ps2 charachers arent in the game then why is lazlow in it?

i also found a strangers and freaks mission involving the player saving sonnie's(vice city) daughter (or niece cant remember)

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

The one who knocks.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:26 AM

cmichaelson, on 13 Sept 2013 - 5:07 PM, said:PS2 characters do not exist with in this GTA world we have now that's what R* said.
they also said packie wouldnt be in the game either, and well if ps2 charachers arent in the game then why is lazlow in it?

i also found a strangers and freaks mission involving the player saving sonnie's(vice city) daughter (or niece cant remember)

That's wrong. The only random encounter like that is with Antonia Bottino. Her father is Sammy Bottino, a mob boss from GTA 4. You're confused. ;)

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:53 AM

Franklin would have to be born in 1992 or 93 then that would make him 21 or 22. Hes like 25 or 26

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:01 AM

That's wrong. The only random encounter like that is with Antonia Bottino. Her father is Sammy Bottino, a mob boss from GTA 4. You're confused. ;)

Correct and Right,The Sonny Bottino is GTA 4 and Packie is also GTA 4,and GTA 4 and GTA 5 are both in the same universe.The Vice City Sonny's last name is Forelli(i havent even play the game but i know my facts).So as Everyone knows 3d doesnt exist in the HD world and this have being said by Rockstar millions of time

Cj from grove street
  • Cj from grove street

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

PS2 characters do not exist with in this GTA world we have now :) that's what R* said.

What about lazlo? He appeared first in gta 3 and in all of the gta and what about that love fist guy he is in HD and his voice appeared in the vice city mission called psycho I forgot what it was called something like pyscho
  • Therealvilla likes this

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

BBQ SAUUUUUUCCCEEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 December 2013 - 12:52 AM

Notice how both of their moms are dead and have a brother? (cj and franklin)

Denise Clinton is her name so where she got clinton, Idk

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

The one who knocks.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:15 AM

Well, Franklin certainly isn't Cesar and Kendl's son. He was born in 1988, while their son (if they had one) would've had to have been born post-1992. Also, Denise posts on LifeInvader something about Frank's grandmother spoiling him. If he was Kendl's son, he wouldn't have had a grandmother (Beverly got killed in '92). 

So if we're going along with this theory, Franklin can't be from Kendl/CJ's side of the family. This would make Denise Robinson, if anything, Franklin's step-aunt. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users