LS Gentlemen's Society

11 replies to this topic
SnackyMcdougal
  • SnackyMcdougal

Angel Pine rustler

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:40 PM

http://socialclub.ro...ntleman_society

The Los Santos Gentlemen's Society is a newly formed crew that tailors more towards the financial aspect of Grand Theft Auto5, making money - and lots of it. We'll do heists, play with real estate, and whatever else to secure our spot as some of the wealthiest citizens of Los Santos while wearing twenty-thousand dollar watches and penguin skin suits, flying above the clouds in our private Shamal jets made of solid gold. Come join a tightly knit crew and invest in a fun and exciting experience in Los Santos county. We live fast, die young, and leave damn good looking corpses. Open enrollment to the public until the first of October.

• LunchBokth and king-rotty like this

king-rotty
  • king-rotty

King Rotty

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

I'm in man! That sounds like it'll go perfect with my biker lifestyle!!! No seriously.

I'm planning on making well enough to be able to bonus my crews on impulse with 50ks, free car insurance, free fully modded gang bikes and of course the sponsorship patch of the gentleman's society on my sleeve.

I don't want smoke coming from my exhausts, I want 100 bills. I'm in man... I'll suit up for heists and games for sure. fingers like gold slave-labour-diamonds encrusted knuckle dusters.

• LunchBokth and SnackyMcdougal like this

SnackyMcdougal
  • SnackyMcdougal

Angel Pine rustler

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

I'm in man! That sounds like it'll go perfect with my biker lifestyle!!! No seriously.

I'm planning on making well enough to be able to bonus my crews on impulse with 50ks, free car insurance, free fully modded gang bikes and of course the sponsorship patch of the gentleman's society on my sleeve.

I don't want smoke coming from my exhausts, I want 100 bills. I'm in man... I'll suit up for heists and games for sure. fingers like gold slave-labour-diamonds encrusted knuckle dusters.

You're grade AAA material my friend. We'd be glad to have you.

• LunchBokth and king-rotty like this

SnackyMcdougal
  • SnackyMcdougal

Angel Pine rustler

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:56 AM

bumpn

Thedunkaway
  • Thedunkaway

The One Man Band

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:15 PM

bumpn

can i be in post this on another clans also i love this stuff i rich andn fly be making the hoes come to our house and get cars and cause trible for blaine county

BS13
  • BS13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

Yes! Money is the motive

• LunchBokth likes this

SnackyMcdougal
  • SnackyMcdougal

Angel Pine rustler

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:14 AM

Thank you gentlemen for your interest, our crew is open to everyone until the 1st of October.

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

Founder Sons of Anarchy AU Crew

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

Please by all means i hope your crew makes plenty of money to save us the hassle or earning it. Instead we will just steal it from you

• king-rotty likes this

SnackyMcdougal
  • SnackyMcdougal

Angel Pine rustler

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

Please by all means i hope your crew makes plenty of money to save us the hassle or earning it. Instead we will just steal it from you

I look forward to meeting you in-game, as does my desert eagle.  :die:

• topguy1988 likes this

Mr_Hate_Me
  • Mr_Hate_Me

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

Looking forward to playing with you guys. I sold my ps3 last year, so I just had to buy it over again alongside gta5 haha. Would love to be your assault/sniper guy!

-Pvt_Pennywise

• LunchBokth and SnackyMcdougal like this

king-rotty
  • king-rotty

King Rotty

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

I can't wait to be in the middle of a love (for money) triangle! Draaahhmaahh! lol

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

Are mustaches required or just encouraged?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users