Everyone Complains About Everything

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic
Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

The majority of you are bitch ass bitches. In the past couple of days I've seen threads bitching about sh*t I didn't even think possible. Luckily it's the weekend, and hopefully I won't ever feel compelled to comeback here again.

SO f*ck YOU. f*ckING BITCH ASS NO NUT 300 POUND NERDS WHO BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING f*ckING 12 YEAR OLD NO PUSSY CUM GUZZLERS I HOPE YOUR FATHER BEATS YOU BECAUSE YOU BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING ITS LIKE YOU EXPECT GTA TO BE BETTER THAN YOUR OWN LIVES. THATS SAD. I NEVER HATED NERDS BEFORE I CAME HERE. THANKS FOR PERPETUATING THE STEREOTYPE OF A NO LIFE WHO SITS ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY COMPLAINING ABOUT STAR WARS EVEN THOUGH THE INSIDE OF THEIR APARTMENT LOOKS LIKE THE MILLENNIUM FALCON OR SOME sh*t.

tl;dr?

f*ck YOU.

I'M OUT.

DwightSchrute
  • DwightSchrute

Whaaaaaa?

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

Daf*ck? 

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

>Makes a topic about people complaining
>Complains
Logic yo

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

I kinda agree with this man... But, I would probably not say it like that...

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

Even the people who complain about people complaining about everything complain.

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

>Makes a topic about people complaining
>Complains
Logic yo

AND f*ck YOU TOO PRICK THAT'S ALL PEOPLE DO ON HERE IS MAKE CONDESCENDING POSTS ON EVERY THREAD SO THEY CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEIR sh*tTY LIVES WTF GTA NERDS ARE THE WORST

CAPS LOCK

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

I find that on these forums it's always the people who get butthurt by anyone who doesn't like any features of the game who feel the need to act like this

• Honest Bill likes this

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

I find that on these forums it's always the people who get butthurt by anyone who doesn't like any features of the game who feel the need to act like this

Very much so.

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

AND f*ck YOU TOO THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERY SINGLE FEATURE IN THE GAME EVERY SINGLE f*ckING FEATURE EVERYTHING I'M NOT EVEN MAD BUT f*ck WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE YOU ARE FANS AND YET YOU NITPICK ABOUT EVERY f*ckING MINUTE DETAIL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

Dan...is that you?

• Honest Bill likes this

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

THE LIGHTING IS TOO BRIGHT THE JET IS TOO SLOW THE CARS DON'T GET DAMAGED THE CARS GET TOO DAMAGED THE HANDLING IS TOO TIGHT THE VOICE ACTORS SUCK THE TEXTURES ARE AWFUL THE ACTIVITIES ARE BORING THE MAP IS TOO SMALL THE COUNTRY IS TOO BIG THERE IS ONLY ONE ISLAND THE STEAK ISN'T REALISTIC (aaaayyy) THE PHYSICS ARE WRONG THE CARS ARE IMMOVABLE OBJECTS THERE ARE NO RESTAURANTS YOU CANT ROB STORES I HAVE TO TAP X WHEN I SPRINT

I really f*cking hate you guys.

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

The majority of you are bitch ass bitches. In the past couple of days I've seen threads bitching about sh*t I didn't even think possible. Luckily it's the weekend, and hopefully I won't ever feel compelled to comeback here again.

SO f*ck YOU. f*ckING BITCH ASS NO NUT 300 POUND NERDS WHO BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING f*ckING 12 YEAR OLD NO PUSSY CUM GUZZLERS I HOPE YOUR FATHER BEATS YOU BECAUSE YOU BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING ITS LIKE YOU EXPECT GTA TO BE BETTER THAN YOUR OWN LIVES. THATS SAD. I NEVER HATED NERDS BEFORE I CAME HERE. THANKS FOR PERPETUATING THE STEREOTYPE OF A NO LIFE WHO SITS ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY COMPLAINING ABOUT STAR WARS EVEN THOUGH THE INSIDE OF THEIR APARTMENT LOOKS LIKE THE MILLENNIUM FALCON OR SOME sh*t.

tl;dr?

f*ck YOU.

I'M OUT.

If you are happy with everything, then shut up but let the people complain.

Complain = improvement.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

THE LIGHTING IS TOO BRIGHT THE JET IS TOO SLOW THE CARS DON'T GET DAMAGED THE CARS GET TOO DAMAGED THE HANDLING IS TOO TIGHT THE VOICE ACTORS SUCK THE TEXTURES ARE AWFUL THE ACTIVITIES ARE BORING THE MAP IS TOO SMALL THE COUNTRY IS TOO BIG THERE IS ONLY ONE ISLAND THE STEAK ISN'T REALISTIC (aaaayyy) THE PHYSICS ARE WRONG THE CARS ARE IMMOVABLE OBJECTS THERE ARE NO RESTAURANTS YOU CANT ROB STORES I HAVE TO TAP X WHEN I SPRINT

I really f*cking hate you guys.

What did I do? :(

MovieGuy786
  • MovieGuy786

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

You seem like a vey constipated person.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users