Photo

So... is PETA gonna be a problem now?

13 replies to this topic
ArcherTheGreat
  • ArcherTheGreat

Master Chief's Backseat Driver

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Well, from all the gameplay so far, it's pretty much confirmed that we can do all sorts of harsh stuff to animals like stomp on them, running them over, setting em on fire, shooting them and there's even doggy sex. Haha.

With all that, do you think Rockstar's gonna come under fire from PETA?

Zinthaniel
  • Zinthaniel

Master Debater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

Dumb thread overload... Augh!!

Buddy  why don't you do some critical thinking? GTA 5 is not the first game to allow a player to kill animals. Far cry does it. RDR does it. The list goes on. 

So take from that the answer you are looking for. Simple. 

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

Buddy  why don't you do some critical thinking? GTA 5 is not the first game to allow a player to kill animals. Far cry does it. RDR does it. The list goes on. 

This is GTA though. Of course the media will attack it.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

Killing animals is apart of the nature of the world in both of those games. Are every complete c*nts on this forum or what? 

Zinthaniel
  • Zinthaniel

Master Debater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

Yeah but so what? Soccer moms are entitled to their opinions and so is peta. Peta bitched about pokemon and the oppression of fictional pocket monsters. I don't see why their contentions should ever be taken seriously. 

At the end of the day the Game is properly rated with a warning to all players what the game contains. It made it through the chopping room. There's no reason to be concerned about what a bunch of grandmas are going to think. 

Zinthaniel
  • Zinthaniel

Master Debater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

Killing animals is apart of the nature of the world in both of those games. Are every complete c*nts on this forum or what? 

Ok and how is that any different for this title? Hunting is still legal in the year 2013. So whatever point you are trying to make I don't see it. 

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

PETA will rage, they will try to get attention, the disgrace to foam fingers will still be the top headline, everyone will forget, nothing will happen.

AzzRicketts
  • AzzRicketts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

Do the police stop us from shooting people on GTA?

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:41 PM Edited by Gigabomber, 13 September 2013 - 08:41 PM.

The hypocritical, abusive organization known as PETA has never been a problem.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

It might get a little bit of trouble because when I watched a gameplay stream...

SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER

Spoiler
SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER

Zinthaniel
  • Zinthaniel

Master Debater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

It might get a little bit of trouble because when I watched a gameplay stream...

Spoiler

You can shoot and kill dogs in rdr and far cry.  God you people...  

Jew Rosenberg
  • Jew Rosenberg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

exactly, this is a giant game and the biggest release, so this is a perfect way for the to get some attention, this is what those groups do, they latch onto a news story and tries to get attention off of it, ask rev. al sharpton

f*ck em tho i got my sh*t pre ordered and once i get it they can never take OUR FREEDOM!

MintBerryCrunch
  • MintBerryCrunch

It's meeeeeee!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

Of course PETA are going to attack the biggest game of the decade! It's publicity for them. But here's my prediction as to what will happen. They'll probably publish some lame bullsh*t on their website along the lines of:

"Animal cruelty, as is displayed in Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto 5 is disgraceful for any video game to glorify. Games developers should be more responsible, blah blah blah waffle waffle boo hoo whaaa whaaa whaaaa etc etc etc"

Then everyone will laugh as their worthless opinion violently crashes into the sea of a thousand f*cks that nobody gives, while gamers around the world unite to raise one giant middle finger at them as usual.

Seriously if they'd put their efforts into helping real animals in need instead of prancing around defending non-existent digital creatures then maybe I'd have a little sympathy for them. :angry:

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

Maybe there will be a virtual PETA protest IN GTA V LOL. I imagine it going something like this

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZTT1qUswYL0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users