• grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None
  • Best Fan Art 2012
    Most Improved 2012
    Topic of the Year 2011 "GTA V Screenshot Fun"

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Dammit. I just spoiled some of the storyline by reading and watching gameplay videos. So I figured I'd mention this to other people to be helpful, cause I'm just that kind of a guy.

So watch out... you know there's gonna be some asshole who's going to spoil the game in a post title here, and the mods won't be able to catch it in time.

Just wait, you're gonna be scrolling through the forums and you're gonna catch "TREVOR BANGS FRANKLIN! TREVOR BANGS FRANKLIN!" And you'll be pissed (maybe even a little turned on).

That's not a spoiler. But I'm just saying...

• ScottishHeist123 likes this

Blizzards
  • Blizzards

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

Mate theres been leaks and spoilers flooding the forum since Wednesday night,

Drive_ByShooting
  • Drive_ByShooting

Taking Photos of GTA since 2013

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

I'm sticking to the news sub section and this sub section and avoiding the general V forums for obvious reasons. I have no idea what it is like there, so thanks for the heads up.

gavinda
  • gavinda

fridayer

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

I know what you mean, the sheep shagging quick time events wear a ral surprise!! The Wellies and Velcro gloves wear an inspired detail.
  • nosyd likes this

gavinda
  • gavinda

fridayer

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

I'm sticking to the news sub section and this sub section and avoiding the general V forums for obvious reasons. I have no idea what it is like there, so thanks for the heads up.

:) , I just read this and realised I hadn't been
In there for a bit. I clicked over there and only managed to scan the first three non-stickies and had to back on out in a panic.

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:02 AM

:) , I just read this and realised I hadn't been
In there for a bit. I clicked over there and only managed to scan the first three non-stickies and had to back on out in a panic.

Yeah, it seems the main GTA V forum has gone to hell. Everyone is posting spoilers and leaks everywhere, even the title of their thread contains spoilers/leaks.

Spectre95
  • Spectre95

Gangsta

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:16 AM

It doesn't even have to be a topic title, there are trolls that have spoilers in their USERNAME.

guyzwitgunz
  • guyzwitgunz

Anti-nerd

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:16 AM Edited by guyzwitgunz, 14 September 2013 - 08:16 AM.

I'm only here to look for an answer on a preorder question then I'm bouncing (yes, I'm bouncing now :D) until the 17th. Pretty deflating when you see the titles of topics in the V section like "DOWNFALL OF DRIVING IN GTA" and sh*t like that. But people that purposely spoil anything are just plain assholes. f*ck them.

NickStone
  • NickStone

My member doesn't have a title.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

Found it easier to just browse these subforums, rather than the main GTAV forums. Didn't like all that crying and whining about car damage and driving mechanics, that was kind've a spoiler, so I stay away from the main forum. (Tried to stay away completely but I couldn't!) This place is full of spoilers now, but I think most of them are based on that one (or more?) leaked gameplay video(s), and not their first-hand knowledge. The mods did try to control the spoilers, but it's just too outta hand for them now. So it's up to the rest of us to practice some diligence in avoiding threads that could contain spoilers. I would say for the next 2 1/2 days, stick to the big-name gaming websites for your last little GTAV fix. Or like me, go play some RDR :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users