Photo

I pre-ordered at Target, but there will be no midnight launch

5 replies to this topic
KidAmnesiac42
  • KidAmnesiac42

Chin up, Cheer up. Chin up.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

I pre-ordered the Special Edition at Target, an employee told me the nearby Super Target would be having a midnight launch. Turns out it won't. I can't wait until the morning. Do I cancel it and go to Wal-Mart, where I'd be forced to get the regular version? Or do I pre-order on Amazon and hope it comes the first day? I need some advice.

:'(

KidAmnesiac42
  • KidAmnesiac42

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

Does anyone know if there are any SPECIAL EDITION pre-orders available still? In the U.S?

DwightSchrute
  • DwightSchrute

Whaaaaaa?

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

ish probly not.

SteelAce
  • SteelAce

PS4 MASTERRACE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

If it is open 24 hrs they should give it to you at midnight. My friend told me that, he works at Target

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

I pre-ordered the Special Edition at Target, an employee told me the nearby Super Target would be having a midnight launch. Turns out it won't. I can't wait until the morning. Do I cancel it and go to Wal-Mart, where I'd be forced to get the regular version? Or do I pre-order on Amazon and hope it comes the first day? I need some advice.

is the store open 24 hours a day? just go there at midnight!

KidAmnesiac42
  • KidAmnesiac42

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

is the store open 24 hours a day? just go there at midnight!

Nope... most Targets aren't 24 hours (at least in Cali)... I am so pissed... An employee promised that they'd have a midnight launch. I'm never buying anything from Target again ERGHH

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users