Photo

Is North Yankton actually North Yank?

33 replies to this topic
fakekn8
  • fakekn8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

Why would the FIB (US) be involved with Canadian offenses. Secondly the Patches on the police officers in the beginning are clearly American Flags. So being in Canada is a non starter. It is on the border, the two best hypothesis I've herd are up state New York and North Dakota. Another clue here is Yankton was a tribe in the same Indian nation as the Dakota, known as the Sioux. So I clearly think North Yankton is North Dakota.

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

Apparently North Yankton is in Canada or somewhere relatively close to there.

Have you read anything? It's based on North Dakota, which is an American state - not a Canadian province.

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

Actually I'm sure its canada. In fact both michael and trevor I think are also canadian, along with amanda. In a mission during a drive from a to b someone slags off Canadians and Trevor says something along the lines of now you're really making me angry.

Have you even seen the pictures of the State Patrol cars and the fact that the police have American flag patches, you idiot? Michael is American, however, Trevor is Canadian (albeit a naturalized American citizen).

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Flyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:09 AM

Dont call me an idiot you soggy dog penis

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users