Photo

Honestly. Thank you for the delay R*

16 replies to this topic
DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

I can honestly say they were not joking when they gave thier reasons behind delaying the game.

"If we dient do this delay we would not have progressed this game the way it is now"

I was pretty upset that they delayed it. But I can now say I'm pretty glad they did.
  • WildTurkeyMcGee likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:09 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 13 September 2013 - 08:09 PM.

No delay = No properties, no fun stuff, no facial customizations (?) and maybe less customization,vehicles

Honestly, I was really pissed about the delay but now looking at how many features would be missing without it, I seriously want to thank R* for that.

Can't wait :r*:
  These 3 days will be a pain with all the gameplays around.

WildTurkeyMcGee
  • WildTurkeyMcGee

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

I agree. There is a reason patience is a virtue :D.

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

it certainly looks very polished and solid I guess is the best word. I dont believe they used the time to add real estate and such... just polished the crap out of it. 

ArcherTheGreat
  • ArcherTheGreat

Master Chief's Backseat Driver

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Rockstar Games = LEGENDS

Malndor
  • Malndor

!?

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

I agree. There is a reason patience is a virtue :D.

They never said Patience can be a pain in the ass.

Agree with OP, it was frustrating as hell but worth the wait, bring on GTA V release day for ALL!

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

I could wait for another month if they could make jumbo jets flyable

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

it certainly looks very polished and solid I guess is the best word. I dont believe they used the time to add real estate and such... just polished the crap out of it. 

Actually before the delay you couldn't buy properties at all one the first previews mentionned that. Then they delay the game and some time later we get news of buyable properties and much more.

BaMxIrelandx
  • BaMxIrelandx

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

No delay = No properties, no fun stuff, no facial customizations (?) and maybe less customization,vehicles

Honestly, I was really pissed about the delay but now looking at how many features would be missing without it, I seriously want to thank R* for that.

Can't wait :r*:
  These 3 days will be a pain with all the gameplays around.

Well said.

theworldfamous
  • theworldfamous

all your game are belong to I

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

Actually before the delay you couldn't buy properties at all one the first previews mentionned that. Then they delay the game and some time later we get news of buyable properties and much more.

I just watched it being introduced in the game.. it plays a pretty core role.. You don't add that in 6 months before release.. you plan for it. You could make the case the delay was planned long beforehand though. 

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

I just watched it being introduced in the game.. it plays a pretty core role.. You don't add that in 6 months before release.. you plan for it. You could make the case the delay was planned long beforehand though. 
I believe they were shooting for spring. But realized if they put a couple of months more in they could add certain things they wanted to instead of releasing it as is.

It was a turn point. Go right or left.

I'm kind of glad they took the harder road maybe lost some money in the end but they will for sure be getting all back.

trenken
  • trenken

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

I watched vids of Franklin walking into peds that didnt know he was there, no reaction to him, and saw him clip through the ground and walls in the ghetto. Cool delayz bro.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

I watched vids of Franklin walking into peds that didnt know he was there, no reaction to him, and saw him clip through the ground and walls in the ghetto. Cool delayz bro.

People like you annoy me... You want everything to be absolutey clean. But this has pushed it to it's limits and your still bitching. I don't even know why your still going to buy the game.

caligula87
  • caligula87

SEXIEST MEMBER ALIVE

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

arcade driving, poor car damage system, jumbo jets are not flyable... yeah, cool delay.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

arcade driving, poor car damage system, jumbo jets are not flyable... yeah, cool delay.

Did you even see the damage when Franklin got hit by a train? It cause complete deformation.

Some cars are built better then others.
"Arcade driving" is called fine tuned expensive vehicals. Turning your Honda geo on sharp turn going 80 might flip it over but not fine cars.

Jumbo jets would of been fun but I'm pretty sure the Titan is still in the game :/ and flying commerical airline planes would just cause bad publications.

Thanks for the alternative rockstar

ladx
  • ladx

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

How about a mini game of poker?
Cool delay
  • DeadZombie likes this

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Yeah your right, screw r*!

No poker!

No realistic breathing mechanic where if you don't press a or x every 10 seconds your characters lungs impload.

Not even a simple hot coffee sex simulator. This is bullsh*t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users