Photo

horrible textures...

187 replies to this topic
IchliebeDeutscheland
  • IchliebeDeutscheland

Sündenbock

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

What did yexpect from 7 year old hardware? This is honestly the last thing that bothers me about this game.

Really? STFU about how consoles are old and because of this mediocre graphics are to be expected bla bla bla. Go and play The last of us, Uncharted, Halo, killzone, and you'll see that the graphics are fine not like this. I'd say this is a pirated version of the game and texture packs are missing from the download.

Which of those games is an open world game?

Finally, some common sense enters the fray.

Oh the irony. Okay then, go and play Far cry 3, RDR, Mafia 2 ,and you'll see that the textures are fine not like this.

RDR doesnt have to deal with so much traffic, people and sh*t going on in an giant world with cities, villages etc. Its mostly empty country-area so the hardware can be used very differently than in V. Other than hat, you doesnt travel very fast in this game. Mafia 2 is very lifeless and has less content. Its just a city with almost no countryside, the city looks superb, but los santos looks great to. Far Cry 3 has a horrible V-Sync problem on consoles and blurry textures are mixing with great ones to. Comon, you can find errors in every game.

AmoebaJuice
  • AmoebaJuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:14 AM

is it just me, or has anyone else notices the HORRIBLE textures out in blaine county and mountains... i mean this is seriously appalling... take a look.19258.png

If you're getting smudged textures, that means your disc drive is failing... Sucks for you.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:38 AM Edited by Ferocious Banger, 02 October 2013 - 11:41 AM.

Sorry for the huge bump: Yes, the textures of the hills are hideous in parts. The desert is beautiful though.

Overall, RDR had a much more detailed countryside. :^:

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

Sorry for the huge bump: Yes, the textures of the hills are hideous in parts. The desert is beautiful though.

LOL NO. Look at the Grand Senora and Chilliad State WIlderness.

Or you're AN UNEDUCATED SOMALIAN WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF "DEVELOPED" WILDERNESS.

Even peds in RDR are LQ.

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

My textures are a bit clearer than that. Still, it's smudgy.

PS3.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

Or you're AN UNEDUCATED SOMALIAN WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF "DEVELOPED" WILDERNESS.

Even peds in RDR are LQ.

Wait,  dafuq did you just say?

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:18 PM Edited by DODI3OG, 02 October 2013 - 12:19 PM.

Even peds in RDR are LQ.

Wait,  dafuq did you just say?

Can't you understand English?

People seem to be insecure of my English speaking skill.

Mostly people from Europe.

"Im from Urop."

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Yeah I can. Thing is, we are talking about textures; not about the development aspects of the games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users