Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA IV Undead/Zombie survival roleplay (Xbox 360)

No replies to this topic
Hollowpoints
  • Hollowpoints

Poop like a Derp!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by Hollowpoints, 13 September 2013 - 08:32 PM.

Hollowpoints Presents

zombies_GTAIV.jpg

GTA IV Zombie Survival Roleplay

Backstory

Radio Broadcast: Listen, can you hear this? Avoid Liberty City at all costs! The city is a warzone! The LCPD has pulled out of Algonquin and set up a defensive perimeter around Hove Beach, but I don't know if they can hold it for long, AVOID LIBERTY CITY AT ALL COSTS!!!! AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been 4 months since them, the undead besieged the whole city. There are only a handful of us left. The Liberty City Army National Guard has deployed Infantry units in here, but each and everyday, there are less and less gunshots, and more screams from the soldiers. There may not be many of us, but we aren't alone. There are other survivors scattered around the State, and we need to unite and fight them off. Civilian, Police, Soldier, Rich, Poor, where all in the same situation, we either unite and fight for a better tomorrow, or we all die alone.

Basic Info

Who:Hollowpoints(once you respond to the thread I will PM you my gamertag)
What:This will be a TDM(Team Deathmatch) based gamemode with unique rules to make it a zombie apocalypse themed game. More info about different scenarios to vote on.
When: Sunday from 4:00PM-10:00PM EST (Use this link if your from a different time zone http://www.timezonec...cgi-bin/tzc.tzc)
Platform:Xbox 360(GTA IV Original)
Contact: Respond to the thread then I will PM you my gamertag

Gamemodes/Scenarios

Abandoned: 4 survivors have to hold out for 10 minutes in the abandoned factory in Bohan while zombies siege the building in massive numbers.

Kilo Tango Zulu: The Liberty City National Guard and LCPD are attempting to stand their ground at Francis International Airport to defend the citizens and wounded troops evacuating. A fireteam(4-5) of LCARNG/LCANG jointly operating with LCPD officers must patrol the airport for undead intruders. They must fight for 10 minutes until reinforcements from the US Navy/USMC.

Shortcut: 3 survivors must escape Algonquin to the LCARNG checkpoint before the Air National Guard bombs the city. They have 15-10 minutes to escape.

Infection: Day one of the infection has occurred, it is complete chaos in Algonquin. 15 humans in the area must avoid being infected by the alpha zombie or regular infected until SWAT arrives to get them evacuated.

All that Remains: 4 of the last survivors in the area must find a place to hold out(Broker/Dukes) at before hordes of zombies rip them to shreds.

Rules/Regulations

Rules for zombies:

Zombies may only use melee weapons, nothing else.

Alpha Zombie can have body armor.

Automobiles are not allowed.

Rules for Survivors:

RPG's are not allowed

For infected scenario, if you get stabbed, you become infected and become a zombie.

Automobiles are not allowed.

General rules:

You must be 13 years of age and up

Must have a headset(Or atleast be able to hear well out of the TV)

Obey the rules or get kicked

Respond to the page with info about your gamertag, age, headset, and willingness to participate in this event.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users