I have seen a lot of members not being objetive about the game. I propose you to make a list of pros and cons, share your toughts!
- The Art design is GREAT
- The illumination looks amazing
- MOCAP is amazing too.
- Render distance is quite better than expected.
- Facial animations seem to be improved too.
- The driving physics look really sh*tty
- There are no pedestrians in the streets, despite the tiem of the day. I mean I have seen empty streets in the afternoon...
- Car damage is way worse than in IV, I have seen lots of collisions that just add a scrath to the painting in the car, thats not enough for me...
- Motorbike physycs look very poor
To sum up. The art/graphic looks amazing (I didn't think this kind of detal was possible in current gen), but in general driving looks sh*tty, very similar to sleeping dogs or Saints Row 4.
I have to say that I'm kinda disappointed, but I still have to play it myself.