Photo

Pros and Cons after watching gameplays

25 replies to this topic
derb64
  • derb64

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

I have seen a lot of members not being objetive about the game. I propose you to make a list of pros and cons, share your toughts!

Pros:

- The Art design is GREAT

- The illumination looks amazing

- MOCAP is amazing too.

- Render distance is quite better than expected.

- Facial animations seem to be improved too.

Cons:

- The driving physics look really sh*tty

- There are no pedestrians in the streets, despite the tiem of the day. I mean I have seen empty streets in the afternoon...

- Car damage is way worse than in IV, I have seen lots of collisions that just add a scrath to the painting in the car, thats not enough for me...

- Motorbike physycs look very poor

To sum up. The art/graphic looks amazing (I didn't think this kind of detal was possible in current gen), but in general driving looks sh*tty, very similar to sleeping dogs or Saints Row 4.

I have to say that I'm kinda disappointed, but I still have to play it myself.

• esato, SNEAKN80 and andreo141 like this

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

Shut your whore mouth.

mikester8821
  • mikester8821

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

Preorder cancelled

RetardOfTheYear
  • RetardOfTheYear

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

Pros:

- The colours are spot one (lighting in general)

- Char animation is wide and well done

- Voice acting is pretty good

- Map is big and detailed

Cons:

-The vehicle handling is complete utter sh*t, please fix this f*cking sh*t now!

• esato likes this

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

You people make me sick

jameznash
  • jameznash

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:26 PM Edited by jameznash, 13 September 2013 - 07:26 PM.

Pros - BIG BARE BREASTS - in the strip club

Cons - Cant suck on them. :lol: 

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

Nobody cares what you fags think.

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

yes....i love this game but the car handling is sh*t ........https://www.facebook...82488169&type=2

BMW Sterling
  • BMW Sterling

(_o_Y_o_)

• Members

I like the car physics in my opinion. Watching the Freeway gameplay, I was completely blown away!

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Really haven't seen that many cons to be honest. A big PRO for me is the art design and the detail of the city. It looks gorgeous at dusk, and really does look like Los Angeles. Looks closer to Los Angeles than Liberty City did to New York

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

Pros: Game looks better than I imagine

Cons: The people on these forums

derb64
  • derb64

Player Hater

• Members

It's fun how do people react when the listen/read thing they don't like. Theese childish behaviured people are not true GTA fans....

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Haha, the people are complaining about the car physics like it's the end of the world. Though the crashing could be a bit better, they look fine to me.

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Pros: I saw gameplay

Cons: The driving physics don't look what i expected but i don't give a sh*t because i will get used to them

derb64
  • derb64

Player Hater

• Members

Cons: The people on these forums

+1, peoplr here don't let anyone express theyr opinions, this forums was great some months ago, hyped people have destryed this community...

Alex2213
  • Alex2213

Player Hater

• Members

The driving doesn't look that bad. You people are ridiculous, people gave rockstar so much sh*t for making the driving realistic in IV, so they done changed it, and now there getting sh*t for changing it,

Tuniturntablist
  • Tuniturntablist

Ømar DmX

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

Don't judge the car physics from just watching gameplays! Wait until you actually play the game!

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

Pro's - Suitable for under 8's now.

Con's - Lack of pedestrians

- Very little head on collision damage to cars, unless it's with the train, trees, buildings.

- Lack of damage to AI's cars.

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

After watching more videos the driving actually looks great.

The only con is that indeed there aren't that many pedestrians on the street.

mute!
  • mute!

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

the cops look easy to get away from base on what I've seen during LIVE feeds. Its cool that if they dont see you for awhile, the pursuit is called off but it appears to be too easy to hide from them since it is determinded by individuals knowing exactly where you are at instead of all knowing where you are in a circle like GTA4.

One pro is that COPS chase other people around now, not just you. You can be walking down the street and a cop chase will zip right by you, sirens and all.

Jew Rosenberg
  • Jew Rosenberg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

the cops look easy to get away from base on what I've seen during LIVE feeds. Its cool that if they dont see you for awhile, the pursuit is called off but it appears to be too easy to hide from them since it is determinded by individuals knowing exactly where you are at instead of all knowing where you are in a circle like GTA4.

One pro is that COPS chase other people around now, not just you. You can be walking down the street and a cop chase will zip right by you, sirens and all.

i havent seen any videos but i would much rather it be more realistic where the cops arnt robocop knowing exactly where you are, ive always wanted to go on a chase and find cool hiding places.

Chillyo
  • Chillyo

GTA lover

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

Pros: The game looks amazing!

Cons: Gotta wait until the 17th to play!

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

Pro's: Everything except for:

The driving - appears too much arcade-like, motorcycle handling looks really dreadful and theother vehicle handling reminds me too much of Slleeping Dogs and Saints Row 3.

I hope to Buddha that there will be a patch to correct this somewhere down the line.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Pros = everything

Cons = vehicles handle like theyre from ps2

even with terrible car physics I think the game will be phenomenal, I only hope R* corrects it in VI

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

It's beautiful. I just watched a 16 minute first look with actual gameplay along with a stream that showed the functioning pier rides and some plane flight.

My god. It looks like everything I have ever wanted out of a GTA game. Simply beautiful. And I'm not saying that out of brand loyalty or loyalty to the company name. It looks like a great game that I think I will love.

That being said, those looking for Mafia II levels of realism will be disappointed. In other words, the game has a very special bonus to me that the developers did not expect. The tears of people who wanted fuel and for the cars to slide around like they're on a wet road when they're on a dry one.

andreo141
  • andreo141

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

I have seen a lot of members not being objetive about the game. I propose you to make a list of pros and cons, share your toughts!

Pros:

- The Art design is GREAT

- The illumination looks amazing

- MOCAP is amazing too.

- Render distance is quite better than expected.

- Facial animations seem to be improved too.

Cons:

- The driving physics look really sh*tty

- There are no pedestrians in the streets, despite the tiem of the day. I mean I have seen empty streets in the afternoon...

- Car damage is way worse than in IV, I have seen lots of collisions that just add a scrath to the painting in the car, thats not enough for me...

- Motorbike physycs look very poor

To sum up. The art/graphic looks amazing (I didn't think this kind of detal was possible in current gen), but in general driving looks sh*tty, very similar to sleeping dogs or Saints Row 4.

I have to say that I'm kinda disappointed, but I still have to play it myself.

Hey , i actually just think the same , i mean, let's keep it real. I agree that the driving in gta 4 sucked , but some vehicles are too fast , (ex. Nagasaki Blazer)

I also saw a gameplay of someone who drove his nagasaki blazer off the top of the mount chilliad and made it to the bottom driving full speed and not falling off his quad, or someone driving his car full speed , crashing frontal on a tree and just getting a scratch on the bumper and not taking any damage. When i play this game i feel like playing Need for speed and not gta anymore. The game itself looks great , but the driving with every single vehicle f*cking sucks. People need to stop dickriding this game and be more realistic. PLEASE ROCKSTAR, FIX THIS !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users