So its not surelly a negative thread, there are a lot of features that we enjoy such as map size, graphics, number of vehicles, planes, customisation, etc.
I know that the game its not out yet completley, but post your list of disappointments of what you heard or seen till now. There is no need of accusing or name telling, its not like we are not going to buy the game because of this list. However maybe we expected some features to be better or some things are missing from what we initially thought.
1. Reffering to car damage, I dont like it. There is damage, still the cars look too tought and only with enough power we would see results. I wanted them to be more visually destructible then Gta 4 and when they are armored to resist better.Its like they are allready armored and now I am curios too see what happens when we really are going to armored them from the shops, hmmm.
2. There is a high speculation that casino mini-games such as poker,roulette, blackjack are going to be missing. There is a casino but apparently not actived, maybe later on in a mission. Till now I am very pessimistic about the casino fun and will be highly disappointed not including those. Gambling represents a lot of fun and replay value.
3. Lack of bigger islands further away from the coast line. There has not been confirmed such places. It looks like the map is only a big big island with small roacks near the coast, especially east. So no Catalina style island, maybe with an small airport or things to see and do on it. Other islands besides the main one would have made the map more intersting and fun and somewhere to go with the min-sub or boats.
4.Very few towns. R* said its going to be one city/metropolis and lots of various towns and villages along side the map.The respectable ones are Grapessed(the biggest and it looks great in size) then Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay.
The small small ones are Chumash, Harmonie, North Chumash maybe and the enigmatic North Yankton wich apparently is not free roam. I was really expecting at least 6 towns as big as Grapeseed, and got only 3. I didnt really want a second city, because on curent gen its impossible with so much details, but really wanted more towns in blaine county.
5. Apparently there are no horses available in the game. Nobody spoted one. Really expected those even more in race-tracks or bet on them or police to ride them in some small towns in blaine county.IT looks like R* are saving them only for a future RDR sequel.
6. No nitro, its not really a big disappointment but I wanted that feature to be available at least in the final stages of the game.
7. Lack of houses to buy especially in Richman area or Chumash area. Maybe I am wrong about this one, but I have a feeling there are not going to be many.
8. The list of melee weapons from the guide is small, no katana, chainsaw, machete, axe, etc.
Of course there are other things as well.