Photo

hypothetically speaking

5 replies to this topic
seVensantos
  • seVensantos

citizen of san andreas

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

judging from the awesomeness that ive already seen in live streams & leaks - i still think rockstar has more up their sleeves.

ppl have complained about lack of peds & car bla bla bla but hypothetically speaking what if?!

what if rockstar planned 2 unlock "the life" in the game on the 17th? what i mean is, if you play the game before the 17th the city will seem a lot emptier & cars indestructible because its not the official launch day. but once you start your game from the 17th onward the city starts 2 populate & become living & breathing?

so basically playing the game before the 17th is like playing a beta.

they did say that the city would be dynamic & given that theyre implementing new game tech throughout this game - hypothetically speaking - what if that theory was possible?

Giasado
  • Giasado

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

judging from the awesomeness that ive already seen in live streams & leaks - i still think rockstar has more up their sleeves.

ppl have complained about lack of peds & car bla bla bla but hypothetically speaking what if?!

what if rockstar planned 2 unlock "the life" in the game on the 17th? what i mean is, if you play the game before the 17th the city will seem a lot emptier & cars indestructible because its not the official launch day. but once you start your game from the 17th onward the city starts 2 populate & become living & breathing?

they did say that the city would be dynamic & given that theyre implementing new game tech throughout this game - hypothetically speaking - what if that theory was possible?

There is car destruction. It varies from car to car the strength of denting and armor. The ped population and car population I personally see is larger in certain areas. The traffic is awesome already, and there are tons of people on the beaches, boardwalks and downtown.

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

Sounds like a bit of a reach, OP

seVensantos
  • seVensantos

citizen of san andreas

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

There is car destruction. It varies from car to car the strength of denting and armor. The ped population and car population I personally see is larger in certain areas. The traffic is awesome already, and there are tons of people on the beaches, boardwalks and downtown.

i believe you. im speaking about the ppl who dont & are constantly finding fault with any & everything. the game looks awesome 2 me & i havent even seen everything yet.

Sounds like a bit of a reach, OP

hence the phrase hypothetically speaking. 

Matt21
  • Matt21

Gimme your wallet

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:57 PM Edited by Matt21, 13 September 2013 - 06:58 PM.

Well then if the game looks awesome to you why care what other people think? All that matters is that you enjoy the game because people will moan about some perticular thing no matter how good the game is. I haven't watched any of the leaked footage by choice so I don't know what it's like but people like to be melodramatic and i'm sure it's nowhere near as bad as some people make it out to be :beerhat:

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

I sort of know what you're getting at, OP, but there are pedestrians in the game world already, just not as many as some people might expect to see.

If the streets were truly empty I would be more inclined to give credence to the theory. We'll see but I'm not holding my breath for a more crowded environment come the 17th.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users