Quantcast

» «
Photo

I tried to do a good deed and my topic got deleted?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

So I made a topic and said that I was going to buy the game for a member who unfortunately didn't have the funds to afford it and my topic got deleted? What the f*ck? I didn't break any rules. You mods are being gay as f*ck seriously. Just going around locking sh*t with no explanation at all not even a PM saying why it was deleted.

Mods just walk around this bitch like "yea, since I have the power lemme abuse it". All I said was that I was gonna buy the game for someone so where's the harm in that??

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

HAHA

ONEkingscar
  • ONEkingscar

The stealth toker

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

Im really considering starting my own gta forum.....
  • RX2000 likes this

WildTurkeyMcGee
  • WildTurkeyMcGee

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

So you wanted to brag about doing something nice so you could get a sense of self gratification? You could have just pm'd the individual in question. A topic about how you want to be recognized for doing something for 1 person on the forum is pretty meaningless to most of us. Pretty sure that's why it would have been closed. Also, you really don't need to fly off the handle like a f*cking mental clown. Relax and take a breath.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:21 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 13 September 2013 - 07:22 PM.

^^^^^WildTurkey is right!!

Why you giving in to pan handlers? Next time they need something, how you think they're gonna get it because of you?

GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

So you wanted to brag about doing something nice so you could get a sense of self gratification? You could have just pm'd the individual in question. A topic about how you want to be recognized for doing something for 1 person on the forum is pretty meaningless to most of us. Pretty sure that's why it would have been closed. Also, you really don't need to fly off the handle like a f*cking mental clown. Relax and take a breath.

You're wrong. It wasn't for one individual. I saw like 5 topics get made so I said whoever has the most convincing reason for not being able to get the game would be able to get it from me. So know your sh*t retard.

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Because it's a classic internet grooming scenario.

GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

I'm rich I can buy like 50 copies for fifty people it dont matter. WildTurkey ill give you one just for shutting the f*ck up.

Matt21
  • Matt21

Gimme your wallet

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

I'm rich I can buy like 50 copies for fifty people it dont matter. WildTurkey ill give you one just for shutting the f*ck up.

hey rich man can you get me one pretty please :beerhat:

Outplug
  • Outplug

PSN: Headphenomenon

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

You're wrong. It wasn't for one individual. I saw like 5 topics get made so I said whoever has the most convincing reason for not being able to get the game would be able to get it from me. So know your sh*t retard.

He said you were buying it for one person, and you just agreed with that. :sui:

LWE112
  • LWE112

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

Yeah no offence if your being literal about it then I'd like one aswell? 

Waddy
  • Waddy

Gods foster son.

• None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

I know right! Walk around all power crazy!!

F&%$ the mods man!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users