Photo

Rockstar Warehouse Shipped

99 replies to this topic
sublime90
  • sublime90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

Checked the credit card, and it says it was charged for the game. But still no update email saying it's been shipped. But I imagine it must be already on the way if it's been paid.

yeah same here i noticed they took the money but still no confirmation email yet. the anticipation is killing me.

JHM15001
  • JHM15001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:33 AM Edited by JHM15001, 14 September 2013 - 03:34 AM.

Checked the credit card, and it says it was charged for the game. But still no update email saying it's been shipped. But I imagine it must be already on the way if it's been paid.

yeah same here i noticed they took the money but still no confirmation email yet. the anticipation is killing me.

As stated throughout the thread, if it hasn't shipped yet, it will ship overnight UPS Monday. So expect email on Monday or Sunday night.

Chronine
  • Chronine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:38 AM

I made the mistake of ordering through R* warehouse.

I thought they might give us the advantage of having it 1 day early seeing as how we supported their shop. Unfortunately it sounds like no one will recieve it until the 17th from rockstar warehouse.

I guess I should have ordered from gamestop and did a midnight pickup. Atleast we would be playing it alot sooner.

It sounds kind of stupid but I don't like pre ordering and it be slower than going to the damn gamestop and getting it at a midnight launch.

I bet people that didn't even pre order will have it before us! haha... OH WELL.. That is the last time I order from R* Warehouse

Karato2300
  • Karato2300

Silver man

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

As stated throughout the thread, if it hasn't shipped yet, it will ship overnight UPS Monday. So expect email on Monday or Sunday night.

But then why no confirmation of "Payment complete" or whatever? I mean, don't they have to tell you that sh*t?

MurdocisGod1990
  • MurdocisGod1990

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

I thought they might give us the advantage of having it 1 day early seeing as how we supported their shop. Unfortunately it sounds like no one will recieve it until the 17th from rockstar warehouse.

I guess I should have ordered from gamestop and did a midnight pickup. Atleast we would be playing it alot sooner.

It sounds kind of stupid but I don't like pre ordering and it be slower than going to the damn gamestop and getting it at a midnight launch.

I bet people that didn't even pre order will have it before us! haha... OH WELL.. That is the last time I order from R* Warehouse

I'm honestly starting to think like this, Going to bed on the 16th is going to suck knowing how many people are playing it now while I sit at my apartment window waiting for a UPS truck to pull up. Thank god they deliver around 1pm and not crazy late during the day...

aok79
  • aok79

R* Warehouse pls, stahp

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:50 AM

I'm honestly starting to think like this, Going to bed on the 16th is going to suck knowing how many people are playing it now while I sit at my apartment window waiting for a UPS truck to pull up. Thank god they deliver around 1pm and not crazy late during the day...

Going to have to agree with you guys on that, I thought ordering for R* Warehouse would have been the best choice since it is directly from them, but as it gets closer to launch I feel it's the exact opposite from being the best choice.  

Chronine
  • Chronine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:55 AM

We have learned a very important lesson this time around. Its ofcourse only saturday morning right now but I doubt it coming a day early. Next time (GTA VI - GTA 6 or whatever its called...) I'm going to pre order at gamestop/bestbuy or even walmart for midnight launches.

I have a walmart located like 2 miles from me that launches consoles and games at midnight so it wouldn't be to far to drive!.....

I cant wait for my collectors edition. :blink:

• Assassin101 likes this

monkzilla
  • monkzilla

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:22 AM

even if its a 500$ expedited 2 minute shipping, bitch ass UPS doesn't deliver to my house for 2 days. I have no clue why my boxes get held back at the local post office for at least a day! I live just outside of the 4th largest city in the US -_-

• Assassin101 likes this

Assassin101
  • Assassin101

Professional GTA assassin

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

even if its a 500$ expedited 2 minute shipping, bitch ass UPS doesn't deliver to my house for 2 days. I have no clue why my boxes get held back at the local post office for at least a day! I live just outside of the 4th largest city in the US -_-

Can you go to your local post office and pick it up/raise hell about it? I hate UPS too, one of the slowest delivery services in the country.

Chronine
  • Chronine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

I just got shipping confirmation. They ordered next day service, it will be shipped out tomorrow with a set arrival of sep 17th

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users