Photo

Rockstar Warehouse Shipped

99 replies to this topic
aroy
  • aroy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Rockstar asks retailers not to ship until Monday then Rockstar Warehouse ships out friday morning. Just got my confirmation email! :D

SteelAce
  • SteelAce

PS4 MASTERRACE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Still no email here for mine shipping. :(

INFYN
  • INFYN

b-b-but muh gddr5 & teraflopz

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Can you post the email? haven't gotten anything yet

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

Haven't gotten anything. I've been emailing Rockstar Support and tweeting them, and have gotten no response...

MurdocisGod1990
  • MurdocisGod1990

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

SHOW ME THIS. I STILL HAVE NOTHING.

Blizzards
  • Blizzards

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

Print screen or it didn't happen.

fitbikesbmx
  • fitbikesbmx

V

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

I haven't gotten mine either but yesterday when people started getting emails saying their accounts had been charged, it took hours for me to get the same email. 

ChangeUp106
  • ChangeUp106

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:53 PM Edited by ChangeUp106, 13 September 2013 - 07:56 PM.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Created an account to say I got an e-mail from Rockstar at 1:23 informing me my standard edition has shipped. The bad news is that it says it was shipped via USPS and it will take 7-10 days. Here's hoping that's just the default method and it'll be here on Tuesday :whistle:

SteelAce
  • SteelAce

PS4 MASTERRACE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

Long time lurker, first time poster. Created an account to say I got an e-mail from Rockstar at 1:23 informing me my standard edition has shipped. The bad news is that it says it was shipped via USPS and it will take 7-10 days. Here's hoping that's just the default method and it'll be here on Tuesday :whistle:

ALL preorders on rockstar warehouse are sposed to be free release day shipping with ups......    If they try pulling that sh*t with mine I am going to raise hell.

Karato2300
  • Karato2300

Silver man

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:14 PM

Mine's still pending. Only thing I can guess is either they have a lot of other people to process, or maybe the warehouse is a different timezone, so they're not in "business hours" at the moment (east coast here). I have no doubt it'll go through though, since I ordered back in July, so it definitely couldn't have been late to get a copy, as I remember checking the warehouse site a few weeks ago and they still had the option for the CE. Checked it the other day, now it says out of stock.

I'm sure we'll see the confirmation soon enough. :p

ChangeUp106
  • ChangeUp106

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by ChangeUp106, 13 September 2013 - 08:48 PM.

ALL preorders on rockstar warehouse are sposed to be free release day shipping with ups......    If they try pulling that sh*t with mine I am going to raise hell.

Yeah I'll be angry too. It was the only option for shipping so it's not like there was a more expensive method I could have paid for to get it Tuesday.

MurdocisGod1990
  • MurdocisGod1990

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:51 PM

What the hell? I thought the whole "release day shipping" thing was the main reason I pre ordered with the warehouse. I'm about positive there wasn't any other shipping options when I ordered it like 2 months ago... Great, now I'm paranoid again... WISH MY sh*t WOULD STOP PENDING SO I COULD GET THIS EMAIL. urg....

ChangeUp106
  • ChangeUp106

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

Just in case any one did not believe me here is the e-mail I received:

FtnzWcR.jpg

SteelAce
  • SteelAce

PS4 MASTERRACE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

I'm still watching my email for my email to come through. All I am getting now is emails from microsoft and gamestop :(

Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

So are we able to cancel are pre order and get our money back at this point?

SteelAce
  • SteelAce

PS4 MASTERRACE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

So are we able to cancel are pre order and get our money back at this point?

No idea, but I wish I could. I would go and get it tonight at target if I could.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

Woah woah woah woah, hopefully mine ships by tonight then!

RandyChimp
  • RandyChimp

Agent Of Chaos

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

Mine hasn't shipped yet, received an email that said the status had changed from "pre-ordered" to "payment pending". Just checked my order on Rockstar Warehouse itself and it said my order was "in process". What does this mean? I guess my payment's gone through, are they preparing it for shipping now? Rockstar Warehouse needs an update I think, regarding shopping for stuff.

Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

Mine hasn't shipped yet, received an email that said the status had changed from "pre-ordered" to "payment pending". Just checked my order on Rockstar Warehouse itself and it said my order was "in process". What does this mean? I guess my payment's gone through, are they preparing it for shipping now? Rockstar Warehouse needs an update I think, regarding shopping for stuff.

Yep they should shipping it soon!

• RandyChimp likes this

SteelAce
  • SteelAce

PS4 MASTERRACE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

You are lucky you can even see your order on the site. I can't.. I can only go by the emails :(

• RandyChimp likes this

RandyChimp
  • RandyChimp

Agent Of Chaos

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

Awesome, thanks.

You are lucky you can even see your order on the site. I can't.. I can only go by the emails :(

Believe me, it was after much grinding of teeth and fuming at the slow internet I'm dealing with atm. Currently having to watch the leaked gameplay at about 3 seconds every 5 minutes (Yes, I'm that desperate to see the gameplay).

• SteelAce likes this

SteelAce
  • SteelAce

PS4 MASTERRACE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

Awesome, thanks.

Believe me, it was after much grinding of teeth and fuming at the slow internet I'm dealing with atm. Currently having to watch the leaked gameplay at about 3 seconds every 5 minutes (Yes, I'm that desperate to see the gameplay).

I watched a few free roam gameplays. I can bear the wait but will be upset if the game doesnt ship today since it seems they are using usps and not ups.

I been chacking my email every hour and when I do I have to click the tab on the email I got yesterday to view in browser tab and it updates it to in process. been like that for 2 days now.

INFYN
  • INFYN

b-b-but muh gddr5 & teraflopz

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:19 PM

As long as your payment & postal address were entered properly when you ordered then you've nothing to worry about. If money has been taken from your bank, assume your order is at "In Process", you'll receive your game by Tuesday, probably along with the rest of us.

It is kind of sad that a company as big as Rockstar can make games as amazing as RDR and GTA V - but can't keep their warehouse site working properly to save their lives. :/

• RandyChimp and SteelAce like this

lmjf625
  • lmjf625

Legendary

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

Will you get an email if you preordered from Target?

PetsOvernight
  • PetsOvernight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

My order has been in process now about a full 24 hrs... I REALLY hope it ships SOON!! Aaaaah this is killing me haha.

RandyChimp
  • RandyChimp

Agent Of Chaos

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

People who's order is "in process", has any money been taken from your bank for the order? None from mine is gone, concerned that there's an issue with my order and I'm on holiday, so I can't do anything about it, so I've gone full panic :p

SteelAce
  • SteelAce

PS4 MASTERRACE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

They took my payment yesterday morning

PetsOvernight
  • PetsOvernight

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

People who's order is "in process", has any money been taken from your bank for the order? None from mine is gone, concerned that there's an issue with my order and I'm on holiday, so I can't do anything about it, so I've gone full panic :p

I paid by credit card and it's so delayed from when it's charged to when I see the charges appear on my online banking thing... but 'in process' should indicate they have taken the money, as it's no longer 'payment pending'...

Any chance maybe your bank/wherever you're seeing your balance is just slightly delayed/not completely up to date?

RandyChimp
  • RandyChimp

Agent Of Chaos

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

...I never considered that.

Panic over...for now. I'll find something else to freak out about in an hour or so, I promise :)

JHM15001
  • JHM15001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

They took my payment yesterday morning

Yes, I got an email around 10:30 AM eastern yesterday (the 12th) that they had charged my account. I checked my bank and they had charged me. I hope the ship out by tonight, or I don't think I'll get it till Wednesday...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users