Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Fanks for putting my mind at rest m8.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Lol that just proves the point even more. All those hits and the front wheels were still intact and the car never blew up or even started smoking. I can't wait for PC mods to fix R*'s screw up.

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

Lol that just proves the point even more. All those hits and the front wheels were still intact and the car never blew up or even started smoking. I can't wait for PC mods to fix R*'s screw up.

Near the end of the video the front wheel is so f*cked up he can;t even reach a high enough speed to keep crashing hard enough, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

And I don't know about you, but I don't want my car blowing up at the slightest tap, would rather it takes a beating.

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

Cant wait to hear that R* arent making the game for PC just to spite all you little assholes

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

f*ck the hell off. Seriously. f*ck the hell off. 

Halfway through, he couldn't even turn the car.

Hypertenzion
  • Hypertenzion

Prankster

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:44 PM Edited by Hypertenzion, 13 September 2013 - 06:46 PM.

I must admit that it looks way better than anticipated..

But as the uploader says, it's very difficult to "slide" your car (Like drifting) and that's a downgrade! (And this is Michael driving, NOT Franklin) :v:
I wanna be able to slide/drift my car till the tires wear out..

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

But as the uploader says, it's very difficult to "slide" your car (Like drifting) and that's a downgrade! (And this is Michael driving, NOT Franklin) :v:

Then increase your driving skill. For f*ck's sake, people. Do you have tumors in your brains? 

• DuplexHousing likes this

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Then increase your driving skill. For f*ck's sake, people. Do you have tumors in your brains? 

Think you need to learn some brain abit mate...even people driving with franklin say the same thing, im yet to see anyone drifting because........ITS NOT POSSIBLE.

JocGTAV
  • JocGTAV

The 1%

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

I like the damage but why does it take so much to kill a car?

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:05 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 13 September 2013 - 07:05 PM.

Think you need to learn some brain abit mate...even people driving with franklin say the same thing, im yet to see anyone drifting because........ITS NOT POSSIBLE.

Traction control you dumb motherf*cker. How stupid can people get on this forum? Also the ability of Franklin should help too. You need to customize your car in terms of traction to drift.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

"Customization"..... "customize your car's performance"......... Yea it is possible, just because someone hasnt posted a STREAM, doesnt mean its impossible. You have already been proven wrong about damage system, stop making a complete fool out of yourself with such statements as "Confirmed" and "Impossible"... remember.. you know absolutely NOTHING until you play it yourself. lol

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

"Customization"..... "customize your car's performance"......... Yea it is possible, just because someone hasnt posted a STREAM, doesnt mean its impossible. You have already been proven wrong about damage system, stop making a complete fool out of yourself with such statements as "Confirmed" and "Impossible"... remember.. you know absolutely NOTHING until you play it yourself. lol

sorry but im angry i feel like you are trying to bully me from the forum because i have facts evidence from what ive seen buddy, i know nothing about the game? well ive seen screen shots and 30 second gameplay video bro and im not wrong about any damage system im still yet to see a wreckage from head to head collisions most of the wreckage leaks are from being hit by the train or driving at full speed into trees, not head 2 head crashes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users