I'm calling BS on damage videos

37 replies to this topic
AEJY
  • AEJY

Dimes

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

That guy started off driving a Aston Martin 

Ended up with a Plymouth Prowler at the end.

WICKED!

lol

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

Yes, there will be a patch soon. But not because the game people are playing is faulty on purpose, but rather because Rockstar is aware of this outrage over vehicles exploding too soon and there being too little denting. You can't even know when it will explode.. it seems it just happens.

What outrage ? A couple little kids bitching and whining on a forum over a game they havent played is not outrage .

It's more than just a "few little kids". I've seen hundreds of people who've played the game saying that the damage system is sh*t, not to mention I've watched it myself many, many times. My eyes don't lie, sweet cheeks. When this game officially comes out, R* will get slaughtered, wait and see. They will then release some lame ass patch to correct the problem. They must've hired a bunch of 'yes men' testers who didn't tell them that something was wrong with the deformation system. They neede somebody like me there to tell them the cold, hard truth about their laziness.

I just thought about something;

I think Zee was f*cking right about cockstar drunks. OMG!! Zee works for R*!! He knew about these inferior things long before it was released!

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

I was watching the live stream that got took down by R* earlier and the guy got into a police chase and crashed a few times as you do and this happened:

l6qd.png

I don't see anything wrong with that.

jameznash
  • jameznash

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

I was watching the live stream that got took down by R* earlier and the guy got into a police chase and crashed a few times as you do and this happened:

l6qd.png

I watched that as well - everything looked great to me.

Police are so heavy handed - sometimes you die straight away if they get just a few shots in .

watched a guy get killed by a wolf (looked like a wolf), in just a split second of it biting him.

This game is going to be tough.

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

I watched that as well - everything looked great to me.

Police are so heavy handed - sometimes you die straight away if they get just a few shots in .

watched a guy get killed by a wolf (looked like a wolf), in just a split second of it biting him.

This game is going to be tough.

Yeah, and the way the cops try to stop you getting in front of them, that looks like it could hinder you a bit.

SledgeHammer87
  • SledgeHammer87

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

man, the cars accelerate WAY to fast, this is like gta vice city :/

Woody1888
  • Woody1888

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

what about ppl who don't have internet??

the only way would be so block files onthe discs until a certain date (which its possible as iv done this at university)

krazy_fool_X
  • krazy_fool_X

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

man, the cars accelerate WAY to fast, this is like gta vice city :/

And we all know how bad that game was, amirite?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users