Photo

Looks bloody amazing for the current generation of consoles

19 replies to this topic
Ziggy Jinx
  • Ziggy Jinx

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

just seen more footage on youtube and i think this game looks the bees knees... i cant wait

felixuta
  • felixuta

The Real Deal yo!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Thanks for the information! I love it, too.

mitchskaterr
  • mitchskaterr

Gamer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

to be honest, it looks better then most of the next gen's i have seen so far :O

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

Yeah, it's stunning watching it in HD.

dimitrispgr
  • dimitrispgr

Schafter V12 Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

Seen hours of gameplay.

Best game ever.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

Where are you watching it? Please tell me.

I said I wouldn't watch but the pull is too great. 

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

Where are you watching it? Please tell me.

I said I wouldn't watch but the pull is too great. 
It's worth watching . The kind streamers aren't spoiling anything. (idc about it). The HD gp's are great.

mrbozzedup
  • mrbozzedup

Tryna Get out this Bullsh*t

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Im amazed at the graphics

spongeboob911
  • spongeboob911

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

I really don't understand all the negativity. The fact that this massive of a game is running on current gen console can still

provide countless and innovative features is amazing! IMO this game looks beautiful, and I am hyped as fck to get it.

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

Finally something genuine on here. Agreed, it does.

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

Yeah! Shame the guys playing it were Russian and kept crashing into stuff, but I'm fully hyped now. :panic:

Distrom
  • Distrom

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:31 PM Edited by Distrom, 13 September 2013 - 06:33 PM.

One of the most impressive things I've seen it's Fort Zancudo, the base looks detailed and it's packed with planes (Titan, Fighter jets, Barracks, Jeeps, Cargobob, I guess the Hunter is also there but I didn't see it) The tarmac and the runway both look very detailed.

As soon as the guy entered to the base, he gained a 4 start wanted level, a Rhino started to shoot him (yes, Rhino will shoot you) but failed twice, the screen stumbled when the tank shoot him, he was circling around the base inside a cement truck, he got killed really fast.

lowpayne1911
  • lowpayne1911

Pain in the butt!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Looks bloodae sweeeet

Senor Salami
  • Senor Salami

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

I think the GTA team is basically the first group to really push the PS3 to it's limits.  They had the right crew and the budget to make it happen.  I think a good example is Final Fantasy 12 and what they did for the PS2.  There's always a game or two that impresses you what a console can do.  GTA V will probably be the last to show what the PS3 can do.  PS4 is right around the corner.

lunishidd
  • lunishidd

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:37 PM Edited by lunishidd, 13 September 2013 - 06:37 PM.

Some of the textures (coat), and meshes (hoodie) and the lack of AF (road) can be really quite jarring though.

fahKEi5.jpg

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

Finally, a positive thread among all the usual depressing whining and complaing from little kiddies and trolls. I just watched 5 sec of a leak before switching it off, and the countryside looks f*cking huge and beautiful.

One of the most impressive things I've seen it's Fort Zancudo, the base looks detailed and it's packed with planes (Titan, Fighter jets, Barracks, Jeeps, Cargobob, I guess the Hunter is also there but I didn't see it) The tarmac and the runway both look very detailed.

As soon as the guy entered to the base, he gained a 4 start wanted level, a Rhino started to shoot him (yes, Rhino will shoot you) but failed twice, the screen stumbled when the tank shoot him, he was circling around the base inside a cement truck, he got killed really fast.

Could you tell me, does the Rhino blow backwards when it shoots, like real tanks do? I don't want to watch anymore leaks, thanks.

Kemo66
  • Kemo66

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

Gotta admit, the leaks I've watched have increased my anticipation for this game. The 12 minute gameplay I watched showing Franklin tearing around the countryside looked incredible. The sunset, the dust, the lighting effects - stunning. Can not wait for this.

I've got time off work for a couple of days and intend to lock myself away to just play this. Been looking forward to this for two years and from what I've seen am not disapointed. I don't quite get the whining regarding the driving and damage physics, from what I've seen in looks excellent.

Looking forward to the reviews, especially the gamer reviews

Distrom
  • Distrom

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:52 PM Edited by Distrom, 13 September 2013 - 06:52 PM.

Finally, a positive thread among all the usual depressing whining and complaing from little kiddies and trolls. I just watched 5 sec of a leak before switching it off, and the countryside looks f*cking huge and beautiful.

Could you tell me, does the Rhino blow backwards when it shoots, like real tanks do? I don't want to watch anymore leaks, thanks.

Can't tell, it was out of sight when it shoot, It blowed backwards in SA, I'm sure it will also happen here.

jolzew1
  • jolzew1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:53 PM

Seen hours of gameplay.

Best game ever.

^THIS! CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

The visuals remind me of bioshock infinite!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users