Photo

The Graphics are TOO bright! And Character model doesn't seem

37 replies to this topic
LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

This game is everything we wanted it to be, i don't see why people have to complain now, the game is amazing as f*ck and i can't wait till the 17th.

I saw a GIF of a Bulldozer running over cop cars in GTAV, best thing ever!

MovieGuy786
  • MovieGuy786

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

This game is everything we wanted it to be, i don't see why people have to complain now, the game is amazing as f*ck and i can't wait till the 17th.

I saw a GIF of a Bulldozer running over cop cars in GTAV, best thing ever!

Yes, thank you. This game looks awesome I have the utter most respect towards RockStar for working SOOO hard to provide us with this game.

S-T-F-U
  • S-T-F-U

Rockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by S-T-F-U, 13 September 2013 - 08:09 PM.

"I heard Dolphins molest people. WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT WOMAN!!!"

Just one of the other randomly wacky things I've just heard watching the stream....

...I'm going to love this game so much..

Another one: "Some times I get so into hydration I just let animals just pee in my mouth!"

MovieGuy786
  • MovieGuy786

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

"I heard Dolphins molest people. WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT WOMAN!!!"

Just one of the other randomly wacky things I've just heard watching the stream....

...I'm going to love this game so much..

Another one: "Some times I get so into hydration I just let animals just pee in my mouth!"

God the Dialogue is awesome its like if Kevin Smith, or Quentin Tarantino wrote the script lol

BOILER.
  • BOILER.

Big. Player. Low - Layer

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

Cry cry

Malndor
  • Malndor

!?

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

EDIT: Also just heard somebody call the guy who is playing a "f*ck Wad!" old school baby, OLD SCHOOL!

Yep, R* is getting back to its roots. Don't worry about the whiners, they're just people who haven't been around since the start of GTA and have no consistency, here today gone tomorrow. As time goes by watch the haters go onto something else like COD and good riddance to them.

Going to be awesome.

MovieGuy786
  • MovieGuy786

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:14 PM Edited by MovieGuy786, 13 September 2013 - 08:14 PM.

EDIT: Also just heard somebody call the guy who is playing a "f*ck Wad!" old school baby, OLD SCHOOL!

Yep, R* is getting back to its roots. Don't worry about the whiners, they're just people who haven't been around since the start of GTA and have no consistency, here today gone tomorrow. As time goes by watch the haters go onto something else like COD and good riddance to them.

Going to be awesome.

True half these losers who complain are 12 year old's who just played Sanadraes and think that they are hot sh!t. Unlike the True fans who been around since it's humble begginings. I still play GTA 2 and London lol.

MovieGuy786
  • MovieGuy786

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:20 PM

Cry cry

Who's crying? oh yea thats right. The Neck beards.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users