Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

Update List

• Updated Roster

• Recruiting has ended

• Open For Business

• Updated Hiring Process

• Updated Allies List

Recruiting has Terminated

THE OPERATORS has more than reached its capacity for crew members! Sorry for anyone who is interested in THE OPERATORS. We want to expand to XBOX in the future but I have no idea when.

We Provide Service

I've been sending out PMs to crew leaders about us; letting them know that THE OPERATORS are open for business. Even if you're not a crew leader and you need our services, send us a PM! We help any and everyone!

As an addition of being open for business, the Hiring Application has been updated. It now includes a "Meeting Time" section. This is for setting up a meeting for when payment is due (only if payment cannot be sent to offline players in Online)

New Allies

THE OPERATORS has partnered up with Schuirmann Industries. Schuirmann Industries provides many services such as drugs, weapons sales, car sales, and more! Schuirmann Industries also has job openings available for shipping and selling. Make sure you check out the topic! This is a PS3 Service.

The The ORDER of SINS has also made our Allies list. We OPERATORS respect The ORDER of SINS and their operation. Any problems with them is a problem with us. You don't want a problem with us. hmm.gif

Check out the Official Social Club page

Check out the Official Crew Private Forums

Check out the Official Crew Topic

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Update List

• Allies Update
  • New Service
  • New Service Available

New Service

It's a cruel world out there. There's not much people you can trust while on GTAO. And it definitely doesn't help the situation when there are cops on your ass every 5 minutes.

We realize that it becomes very tedious to acquire goods without the cops snooping around or players looking to relieve you of your hard earned cash.

This is why THE OPERATORS has opened a new service! It's called Delivery.  We'll deliver anything from cars and weapons to contraband.  We deliver to and from. Anything out of your reach is not out of ours.

New Allies

The gracious Mangano Family has been added to our list of Allies.

Check out the Official Social Club page
Check out the Official Crew Private Forums
Check out the Official Crew Topic

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

I really like the idea, actually love it.  The professional manner and detail is extraordinary.  I've been blasting money so I can't afford your rates at the moment but when heist come out I'd like to ally with you.  My crew of 59 atm with yours.  Your rates are high but understandable, if it weren't for the recent lowering of job payouts I'd spam Base Invaders just to see what you guys are like.

That being said I have an idea and I'd like to run it by you.  When heist do come out, I should be able to hire you just like a gunmen in GTAV.  But in V they charged a reasonable amount between 7 and 14% based on skill set.  With 20% as you charge two to three guys plus the crew members I bring will destroy the profits.  I would consider a long term alliance with lower rates but more opportunities.  What you would be doing if this works correctly is pulling the heat off of my crew.  I've studied the LSPD's behavior and they seem to go after the player with the most stars.  If a four star guy is by you when you have three, the cops focus on him.  Now since heist are not out i don't know what wanted level they give, if it's five this won't work as you can't surpass that.  If it is less you may very well have a split.

On another note I'd love to hire you guys to wreck havoc on an enemy crew but as of now Online doesn't really put a lot of attention on that.  There's no crew hangouts for you to attack.  If that is added later on, I'll be sure to find you again.

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

I really like the idea, actually love it.  The professional manner and detail is extraordinary.  I've been blasting money so I can't afford your rates at the moment but when heist come out I'd like to ally with you.  My crew of 59 atm with yours.  Your rates are high but understandable, if it weren't for the recent lowering of job payouts I'd spam Base Invaders just to see what you guys are like.

That being said I have an idea and I'd like to run it by you.  When heist do come out, I should be able to hire you just like a gunmen in GTAV.  But in V they charged a reasonable amount between 7 and 14% based on skill set.  With 20% as you charge two to three guys plus the crew members I bring will destroy the profits.  I would consider a long term alliance with lower rates but more opportunities.  What you would be doing if this works correctly is pulling the heat off of my crew.  I've studied the LSPD's behavior and they seem to go after the player with the most stars.  If a four star guy is by you when you have three, the cops focus on him.  Now since heist are not out i don't know what wanted level they give, if it's five this won't work as you can't surpass that.  If it is less you may very well have a split.

On another note I'd love to hire you guys to wreck havoc on an enemy crew but as of now Online doesn't really put a lot of attention on that.  There's no crew hangouts for you to attack.  If that is added later on, I'll be sure to find you again.

We might lower the prices to best meey everyone's needs. I would love to be in an alliance with your crew. Send me a PM whenever you need us.

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Will do, we're at almost 90 members now so we should be in the 100-200 zone by the time heist are out

SielentMaSScare
  • SielentMaSScare

Badass

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

You guys Still Recruiting

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:06 PM

Dont bump old topics. If the gang becomes active again, PM, and i'll reopen it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users