Photo

THE OPERATORS: Elite Covert Operations Experts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic
rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:43 PM Edited by rgangsta, 10 October 2013 - 12:18 AM.

qmzxgk.jpg
​A PS3 GTA Online Crew

CREW PAGE (SOCIAL CLUB) | RECRUITMENT TOPIC

11jap6v.jpg
Our Staff
Our Guidelines
Our Allies and Hitlist
Support Us

t0jfd0.jpg

op·er·a·tor (obreve.gifpprime.gifschwa.gif-ramacr.giflprime.giftschwa.gifr) n.
4. Informal A person who is adept at accomplishing goals through shrewd or unscrupulous maneuvers.

Our mission is to provide quality service to you, the customer. We will do what it takes to get the job done. So long as your money's good. We also aim to be the best mercenary group in GTA Online and we will not rest until THE OPERATORS is a household name.

We are not an army. We are not a crime family. We are not a legendary group of ninjas. We're the best of the best and we possess a certain set of skills that'll put other crews to shame.

This crew takes heavy inspiration from the movie "Drive" and Breaking Bad's Jonathan Banks' character, Mike Ehrmantraut. If you've seen Drive or Mike Ehrmantraut, then you already got a taste of what this crew is about.

24pjwk2.jpg
If you're here to request a service, please read below.
Please remember that we are only in your service until the job is completed. Our loyalty lies in the money. When you hire us, we will send at least 2 OPERATORS for the job. Make sure your job request requires 2+ OPERATORS.
  • Assassinations/Bounty Hunting - We'll take care of that pesky player for you. No questions asked.
  • Grand Theft Auto - Fancy the car of another player but cannot get it yourself? We'll take it off their hands for you. Believe us, they won't mind.
  • Missions/Heists/Robberies - We offer support until the end.
  • Assault - Send a message to other crews through us. We'll rough 'em up a bit.
  • Support - We'll back you up in that gangwar you're so awfully dreading.
  • Security - We'll watch your back when you go to the bank, having a race, even watch your car. We'll keep you and your assets safe. The price is based on the duration you need us and what we're guarding.
  • Sabotage - In a race or deathmatch and you're not winning? No problem! We'll take care of the competition for you!
  • Smuggling - Make sure your "imagination enhancers" are kept safe when getting from Point A to Point B. With our experts on constant patrol, we can assure you that your contraband will always be safe with us. For smuggling players, see the Security service.
  • update.gifDelivery - Something you want that's out of reach? We'll get it and deliver it to you!

Service Prices

Most prices are base fees of 2 OPERATORS per job. Any additional OPERATORS will cost extra.
  • Assassinations/Bounty Hunting - $25,000 per kill. PAID TO OPERATORS!
  • Grand Theft Auto - $25,000 per car
  • Missions/Heists/Robberies - 20% share per OPERATOR on the job. PAID TO OPERATORS!
  • Assault - $75,000 3 OPERATORS minimum. +$7,000 additional OPERATOR
  • Support - $170,000 3 OPERATORS minimum. +$7,000 additional OPERATOR
  • Security - $50,000 +$5,000 additional OPERATOR
  • Sabotage - $150,000 +$10,000 additional OPERATOR
  • Smuggling$150,000 4 OPERATORS minimum. +$7,000 additional OPERATOR
  • Delivery$150,000 PAID TO OPERATORS!
  •  

How To Hire Us

To acquire our services, please send a PM titled "Job" to any of the Heads of Operations in the format below. They will then decide the suitable OPERATORS for the job.
    • Service: Pick a service above
    • Target: Who you want us to dispose of or protect.
    • How Many People: How much OPERATORS do you want on the job. 2+ OPERATORS per job.
    • Time: When you want us to appear. Time of day, time zone, before a match, or during
    • Duration: How long do you want us to stick around. This depends on the service.
    • Price: Price will depend on your service. Some prices for services are already set while others have conditions.
    • Price: This is for setting up a meeting for when payment is due; only if payment cannot be sent to offline players in Online.
    After you PM a Head of Operations, he/she will PM an invoice. A 50% payment is required upfront. The other 50% is paid after the job is completed.

[LIST]
    [*][u][b]Service:[/b][/u][/*]
    [*][b][u]Target:[/u][/b][/*]
    [*][u][b]How Many People:[/b][/u][/*]
    [*][u][b]Time:[/b][/u][/*]
    [*][u][b]Duration:[/b][/u] [/*]
    [*][b][u]Price:[/u][/b][/*]
    [*][b][u]Meeting Time:[/u][/b][/*]
    [/LIST]

• MedicinalDoctor likes this

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by rgangsta, 06 October 2013 - 02:39 AM.

15cec2g.jpg
This is the listing of our current crew members and job positions.

LEADER

rgangsta (PSN: TengHu) - Head Sleuth

COMMISSIONERS

HEAD OF OPERATIONS (Management + Head of Divisions)

TWyzrdS

Mazarovski - Head Brute

YoungDUE

Archivefever - Head Driver

djsplash - Head Assault, Maintenance
vancevonstinson - Head Explosive

AngelFallz - Head Pilot
crazytrain424 - Head Sniper

LIEUTENANTS

SUB-HEAD OF DIVISIONS (DIVISIONARIES)

REPRESENTATIVES

DIVISIONARIES

MUSCLE

DIVISIONARIES

MeditatingMarmot
Skorpio678
XshadowSniperX
WhooDoesThat
TeeeRuss
Pvt_Pennywise
Gamebreaker94
Cybokill

rawrsnar (Nicknam_e)

Skorpio678

Bensons (Olubayo)

CaesarT (CaesarTielman)

Swanicus

JayyBee (JayBee94)

ryde_or_dye94 (Gamebreaker94)

Spazziest

dappadan2d

GreatEz

MLG-Ranked

QuiseGuwop

Wyld100

K^2
AshleyAye
dappadan2d
Baobosa
Amari773
cannabluntv1
dappadan2d
Pulvermos1
QuadraticInK
slayerzach
semolous

2447cpj.jpg

jsfw4i.jpg
Archivefever - Head Driver

MeditatingMarmot

Skorpio678

rawrsnar (Nicknam_e)

Skorpio678

CaesarT (CaesarTielman)

ryde_or_dye94 (Gamebreaker94)

Spazziest

Cybokill
205s2tf.jpg
AngelFallz - Head Pilot
TeeeRuss

ryde_or_dye94 (Gamebreaker94)

a3k30j.jpg
crazytrain424 - Head Sniper
djsplash

Skorpio678

Bensons (Olubayo)

MeditatingMarmot

Pvt_Pennywise

Swanicus

JayyBee (JayBee94)
2j2xb0n.jpg
djsplash - Head Assault
crazytrain424
Pvt_Pennywise

TeeeRuss

Cybokill
qqpz6d.jpg
vancevonstinson - Head Explosive
Swanicus
10ykj8y.jpg

Mazarovski - Head Brute

rgangsta

vancevonstinson

JayyBee (JayBee94)

Spazziest

w7hnde.jpg

rgangsta - Head Sleuth

rawrsnar (Nicknam_e)

Bensons (Olubayo)

CaesarT (CaesarTielman)

Archivefever

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:07 PM Edited by rgangsta, 24 September 2013 - 06:57 AM.

33o6uj6.jpg
I personally don't like rules but this crew will not survive without structure.

Heads of Divisions

• When PM'ed from a client, it is up to you to pick who goes on the job. Hell, you can even pick yourself...or Me. I'd love to be in the fun. But please remember that this is all our crew. So share the crime life with our other members.
    We're only as strong as our weakest member. Once you pick the member for the mission, fill him/her in on the information the client provided.
  • Always assign 2+ OPERATORS per job. We should always be with someone we can trust.
  • You are in charge of your own Division. If it's not your Division, it's not your problem. Inter-Division affairs are allowed only for selecting OPERATORS for jobs.
  • Make sure that your Divisionaries donate to the crew. We cannot operate without the proper gear. And proper gear costs money.
  • You can decide what weapons your Divisionaries use, what they wear, and what they drive. *But please remember to treat your Divisionaries with respect.
  • Divisionaries can only be on one mission at a time.
  • Make prep time to practice and brief with your Divisionaries that were picked for jobs.

Divisionaries

• Silence is golden. No one needs to know our business.
  • Adhere to the Head of your Division. The list of staff members is listed above. They may have certain rules within their Division. If you do not agree to those rules, try to work it out with the Head first. If that doesn't work, bring it up to a Comissioner or myself.
  • Keep an open mind.
  • If there is a dispute, bring it up to the Heads or Comissioners.
  • Try your best not to be alone. There can be potential killers out there. We like to look out for our own.
  • *A small cut of your profits will have to be taken to maintain the crew. That means purchasing vehicles, weapons, safehouses, and sometimes for bribes. Heads of Divisions are in charge of making sure donations are being made. No less than $250. Donations are due bi-weekly. We know you have expenses, too.
  • Don't go looking for trouble unless accompanied by a high ranking member (LIEUTENANTS or higher). You will not receive the crew's full support if you decide to get reckless. But we do condone tomfoolery.
  • While on a job, remember that you are on said job! That means to stay focused and finish the job before you do anything else. No strip clubs on the job!
  • *Do NOT pick up a job yourself! If someone contacts you for a service, redirect them to the Head of your Division. Siphoning jobs and evading donations are big no-no's.
  • Once picked for a mission, The Head that chose you is now your Mission Handler. Whatever happens during that job is reported to that Head.

For Everyone

• Honor your word. If you accept a job, it's yours. Stick with it to the end. Even if you die trying.
  • You must have a mic. Jobs go a lot smoother when you can communicate in real-time.
  • *Stick by your colleagues. We support respect and dignity in our crew. No one is left behind or discriminated against.
  • Donations are made to COMMISSIONERS. These are: the Treasury, Master of Arms, Maintenance, and Transportation.

Treasury is in charge of the miscellaneous money; used for bribes, paying crew members, crew insurance and such.
Master of Arms makes sure we're stocked on guns, ammo, and explosives.
Maintenance  keeps the safe house up and running and also buys more safehouses to help us expand.
Transportation will purchase vehicles for us to get around. Includes boats, helicopters, etc.

When you donate, make sure it's to what you want your money to go to. Also, by donating, you gain certain rights as to which weapons or vehicles should be bought.

• Don't go on jobs alone! Make sure there's always someone watching your back. 
  • Have fun! Blow sh*t up! Mess with civilians! Live by the GTA code: MAYHEM!...but only when not on a job. You don't want to ruin our contracts.

*Failure to uphold these guidelines can lead to demotions. Repeated offenses lead to dismissal from the crew.

Insurance

As the crew grows, we'll begin to offer insurance to our crew members. If you should get hurt on a job, we will gladly pay you back the money it costs to get you back in action. If you lose you vehicle, we'll front the money is costs to replace it.

We intend to keep our crew members happy. But this won't happen unless everyone donates.

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:10 PM Edited by rgangsta, 10 October 2013 - 12:30 AM.

148j6sh.jpg
Partnering with other crews for business interests. These are crews we will not touch. More to be updated later through our rise in LS. 
24v7gx2.jpg
We see you, you're dead.

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:52 PM Edited by rgangsta, 27 September 2013 - 12:34 AM.

a3ihlk.jpg
Help us on our rise through Los Santos. Show the world that you support THE OPERATORS and our cause.

2s76q75.jpg

244drhg.jpg

[img=http://i43.tinypic.com/244drhg.jpg]

11l0htu.jpg

[img=http://i40.tinypic.com/11l0htu.jpg]

17cosp.jpg

[img=http://i43.tinypic.com/17cosp.jpg]

28hph1k.jpg

[img=http://i39.tinypic.com/28hph1k.jpg]

2w6geuq.jpg

[img=http://i44.tinypic.com/2w6geuq.jpg]

2ij22qb.jpg

[img=http://i44.tinypic.com/2ij22qb.jpg]

33c67vs.jpg

[img=http://i41.tinypic.com/33c67vs.jpg]

2hgvift.jpg

[img=http://i40.tinypic.com/2hgvift.jpg]

103h579.jpg

[img=http://i42.tinypic.com/103h579.jpg]

kamlp3.jpg

[img=http://i44.tinypic.com/kamlp3.jpg]

major sharpe
  • major sharpe

v AirHawk v

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:29 AM Edited by major sharpe, 14 September 2013 - 07:31 AM.

Very good idea good luck Mabey we can set up an alliance when V is out if possible ? And get an MOD to remove this if its reserved

DrizStatus
  • DrizStatus

Denial Defines The Fall

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

I like it alot;Because, It is something new and not so generic around here you took a style and made it your bitch.

I will definitely be supporting your rise through the streets of Blaine Country and Los Santos.

Best of Luck! 

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:55 PM Edited by rgangsta, 14 September 2013 - 10:14 PM.

Very good idea good luck Mabey we can set up an alliance when V is out if possible ? And get an MOD to remove this if its reserved

Thank you. An alliance would be great. We could always use the support when out and about. More alliances means more people we can trust. So if anyone double crosses any of us, we can scratch each other's backs.

I like it alot;Because, It is something new and not so generic around here you took a style and made it your bitch.

I will definitely be supporting your rise through the streets of Blaine Country and Los Santos.

Best of Luck! 

I'm glad you do. I had to plan this whole crew thing a lot. I noticed a lot of crews just wanted the same ol' thing. There's no real objective behind theirs except to make a crew for the hell of it. So I decided to make a guns-for-hire business. Feel free to send an invite through the Social Club. Link's up top under the logo.

Thanks for the support. Looking forward to seeing you in-game.

Chazinio
  • Chazinio

Fresh out of Hull. PM me for GFX requests.

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:11 PM

This page looks great! Good Luck.

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Thanks, bro. I worked hard on it. ;)

Chazinio
  • Chazinio

Fresh out of Hull. PM me for GFX requests.

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

Thanks, bro. I worked hard on it. ;)

You can tell.

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

You can tell.

:D Had to make all the graphics myself.

Update
  • New Division added: Explosives.
  • You can now choose a maximum of two Divisions.
If you want to blow things up for THE OPERATORS, we'll be happy to have you on board.

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:12 AM Edited by rgangsta, 15 September 2013 - 05:16 AM.

Updated the OP to talk about the inspiration of the crew. Here are some videos. Enjoy.

These are our TERMS.

This is how we OPERATE.

This is how we DRIVE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJj-7cqk6W8

djsplash
  • djsplash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

RG , put me in the sniper division since we can have two playstyles . Me and crazy train are gonna be able to work well knowing that we can hand a job off between each other

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Very well done. Looks good, brother. I hope this goes far and we can maybe have a partnership soon..

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

RG , put me in the sniper division since we can have two playstyles . Me and crazy train are gonna be able to work well knowing that we can hand a job off between each other

Done. I'm anxious to see you to working together. :D

Very well done. Looks good, brother. I hope this goes far and we can maybe have a partnership soon..

Thank you. We'll be set and ready to go once GTA O is online. If there are any jobs you need help with, you know where to look. ;)

djsplash
  • djsplash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Still recruiting ?

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

Still recruiting ?

Yea we got 15 more slots available. I just sent 2 invites out this morning.

Mazarovski
  • Mazarovski

оператор

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

Finally decided to make a forum account. So hello all who read this. 

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:30 AM Edited by rgangsta, 23 September 2013 - 02:48 AM.

Finally decided to make a forum account. So hello all who read this.

lol Yeah. Nice to see you on here. I'm here all the time now.

Update

• Updated the "Our Staff" section.
  • Created a Territory map. Thanks to MeditatingMarmot for the idea.
  • Updated private forums.

Check out the Official Social Club page

Check out the Official Crew Private Forums

Check out the Official Crew Topic

2s76q75.jpg

Swanicus
  • Swanicus

Unknown moniker

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:37 PM

You guys still recruiting? I'd like to think I'm a pretty adept sniper, but I'm also pretty flexible with either CQB or explosive. Not sure what you guys are looking for.

• rgangsta likes this

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

You guys still recruiting? I'd like to think I'm a pretty adept sniper, but I'm also pretty flexible with either CQB or explosive. Not sure what you guys are looking for.

Yes, we are! We could sure a sniper. You can be in two Divisions at once so how's Sniper and Explosive sound?

Swanicus
  • Swanicus

Unknown moniker

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

Yes, we are! We could sure a sniper. You can be in two Divisions at once so how's Sniper and Explosive sound?

That sounds good to me. Looking forward to working with everyone.

djsplash
  • djsplash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:40 AM

needa update this

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:42 AM

needa update this

I'll do it Friday. I gotta go to bed right now. Photography class in the morning. But I'll have all the time in the world to update the topics and our forum on Friday. I'm thinking of adding a new service to our list. I'll fill you in later. :p

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:39 AM Edited by rgangsta, 27 September 2013 - 02:40 AM.

When we pull up, it's ovah!

Update List
  • Updated Staff Roster
  • Added a Head of Operations Staff Roster (GTAF + Crew Forums)
  • Added a new Service
  • Service prices added and updated
  • Updated Hiring Process
  • Clarified Application process
  • Clarified Crew payment process (View on Crew Forum)
  • Posted an Update for the Head of Divisions (View on Crew Forum)

Our New Service
new.gifSmuggling
Make sure your "imagination enhancers" are kept safe when getting from Point A to Point B. With our experts on constant patrol, we can assure you that your contraband will always be safe with us.
For smuggling players, see the Security service.

The are 8 more slots open for anyone interested in joining THE OPERATORS. We need mainly Pilots and Brutes for our new service.

JayyBee
  • JayyBee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:02 AM

add me PSN: XxJB816xX

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by rgangsta, 29 September 2013 - 01:27 AM.

add me PSN: XxJB816xX

Fantastic! What's your name on the Social Club? Figured it out.

And what is your preferred Division?

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

Update List

• Updated Staff Roster
  • Removed Boater Division

Closure of the Boater Division and Division Limits

Since boating isn't that difficult, we decided to close down the Boater Division. This also keeps our OPERATORS from being spread too thin amongst jobs.

As a result, some Divisions have reached their member limit. 4 Divisions are left and are in need to be filled.

Those Divisions are:

• Pilot Division
  • Explosive Division
  • Brute Division
  • Sleuth Division

Remember that you can join any 2 Divisions.

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

Update 

THE OPERATORS' First Meeting

Come be a part of THE OPERATORS' first meeting on GTA Online! We'll be practicing our gameplans and techniques for pulling off jobs. If you want to see us in action, join us now! We'll be doing missions and creating our own scenarios to use as practice for the jobs.

Event starts tomorrow, October 1st. Time: TBA

Some Divisions are still in need of being filled. If you're still interested in THE OPERATORS, give us a holler.
Those Divisions are:
  • Pilot Division
  • Explosive Division
  • Brute Division
  • Sleuth Division
Remember that you can join any 2 Divisions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users