Who else is depressed?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic
Mawfawk
  • Mawfawk

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

Hi, I'm a little syrian boy, my parents have been killed two days ago by terrorists armed by USA allies, I was having a very depressing day until I come on this gta forum and see your post OP. Now I realised that some people have bigger problems and more reasons to be depressed than I do. Thanks you.

• snacker111 likes this

shadyelf
  • shadyelf

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

i'm not depressed at all. See when I partake in entertainment, I look for the best and ignore the worst. It's an automatic thing. Funnily its contrary to my real life outlook which is quite pessimistic.

But before I bought GTA IV, everyone was like it sucked too boring gray, driving bad, no planes, no jetpack. Well I played it and I had a lot of fun. I'd still be playing it for a year or two more. So lesson, don't give a f*ck what people think.

Another thing: negative experiences encourage people to go out of their way to express that view. take 1000 people playing this game. 800 enjoy it, but maybe 100 will post saying it's great. almost all of the 200 who didn't will post. It's just something I've noticed.

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by snacker111, 13 September 2013 - 06:29 PM.

OP is a known troll and so is ArcticWasteland.

I was the one defending the game and you were the idiot constantly saying the handlign sucks so gtfo.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Theres nothing to be depressed about. This'll change your views.

http://www.break.com...c/rocks-2516778

now u know this is a glitch, YES?

Yeah but the music calmed me downed somehow.

ClaudeSpeed420
  • ClaudeSpeed420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

This forum makes me depressed, some major retards here, why do i even bother reading sh*tty threads like this is beyond me.

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

get some crack and sh*t be okay.

Joe Rogan, you may not know this...but i smoke rocks!

bro i literally just watched that

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

Theres nothing to be depressed about. This'll change your views.

http://www.break.com...c/rocks-2516778

now u know this is a glitch, YES?

Yeah but the music calmed me downed somehow.

the car damage itself isnt a glitch obviously, just how the car moves after its disabled

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

The engines at the back lol

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Maybe how it steers tho. It's weird to see that the wheels arent locked after that tho

xspeed
  • xspeed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:35 PM Edited by xspeed, 13 September 2013 - 06:37 PM.

After playing the game for 6 hours i must say the game is a MUST BUY! The new car handling is more arcade than gta iv but is not that worst. Car damage engine seems to be the same as the one in gta iv, the bloom effect is gone, textures are more sharper and load much faster than the old gta, graphic looks amazing on the old xbox 360 (kudos to r* rev team for that). Havoc engine is still used.

The events in game (police chasing and stuff) are just way above anything we saw so far in GTA series.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:36 PM Edited by ezfaun, 13 September 2013 - 06:40 PM.

Hi, I'm a little syrian boy, my parents have been killed two days ago by terrorists armed by USA allies, I was having a very depressing day until I come on this gta forum and see your post OP. Now I realised that some people have bigger problems and more reasons to be depressed than I do. Thanks you.

f*ck u and your country, u bring this all to yourselves, stupid camel.

Dude that was obvious sarcasm. Either you misread that or that you're just plain high o_o

Man I love 'Murica but I hate the lying cheating bastards that people call politicians. Doesn't matter whether they're republicans or democrats. f*ck them I want Ronald Reagan back.

Jenia
  • Jenia

I pee like HowToBasic.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

The car handling is cool. I don't get it, why so many people say that is sh*t? It's great, driving a sport's car is not the same as driving a 18 wheeler. 

Mawfawk
  • Mawfawk

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

f*ck u and your country, u bring this all to yourselves, stupid camel.

How did we bring it on ourselves ? You clearly know nothing about the situation here. Let me guess : you're an angry little virgin boy ? =)

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:39 PM Edited by snacker111, 13 September 2013 - 06:39 PM.

The car handling is cool. I don't get it, why so many people say that is sh*t? It's great, driving a sport's car is not the same as driving a 18 wheeler. 

I saw a video of a taxi in 1080p quality, it just got removed by the uploader though, and I posted it here.... Its the same type of handling for every car trust me. Why cant you drift/skid in this game? Drifting is what makes it fun. I feel like playing gta iv now because I know we wont be getting that good quality for another 5 years lol

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

I saw a video of a taxi in 1080p quality, it just got removed by the uploader though, and I posted it here.... Its the same type of handling for every car trust me. Why cant you drift/skid in this game? Drifting is what makes it fun. I feel like playing gta iv now because I know we wont be getting that good quality for another 5 years lol

Dude you trollin? Show me a video of tires breaking loose under throttle in GTA 4. Even that weak ass taxi in V could at least pop a few slides here and there without the need to rip the handbrake. Dayum.

Adecool
  • Adecool

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

flyable planes are confirmed

plane.gif

Jenia
  • Jenia

I pee like HowToBasic.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:47 PM Edited by Jenia, 13 September 2013 - 06:48 PM.

Im getting sick of trolls.  :angry:  NOT ENOUGH MAP. NOT ENOUGH WEAPONS. NOT ENOUGH CARS. NOT ENOUGH CHARACTERS. NOT ENOUGH PEDS. NOT ENOUGH SEA. NOT ENOUGH PLANES.  :sui:   So kill yourself and buy Saints Row 4 or Sleeping Dogs and dissapear. Me? I enjoyed every bit of all GTA's including the first ones. Uggghhh  :miranda:

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

http://instagram.com/p/eLWW1RjzWj/#

HUEHUEHUEHUE

WildTurkeyMcGee
  • WildTurkeyMcGee

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by WildTurkeyMcGee, 13 September 2013 - 06:56 PM.

Why would you ever let yourself get depressed about anything in life. Depression is an excuse for negative people to pretend like they have a "problem". Depression is one of the biggest crocks of sh*t our society has come up with as the cure is as simple as deciding not to be depressed and looking at things positively.

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

I was hoping GTAV was coming out on the 17th, what we've got (in terms of physics and handling) is  Grand Midnight Sleeping Saints Dogs Auto.  

Please don't get me wrong, this game has got 10/10 on EVERYTHING else from graphics to content to gtao (that sh*t is massive) to content creators to customising to awesome EVERYTHING... BUT if this stuff is Saints Row handling horsesh*t... it drags the rest of it down!!

You can have 240 odd vehicles that be be customized to our hearts content BUT if they all handle like sh*tey "I hold down accelerate and beat the game" arcadey no skill crap... what a disappointment.

This game is 10/10 on everything else

Driving physics and handling score (from what it looks like)...

5/10 ?! 

The driving in general seems kinda detached from the world.

I saw a lorry that looked like it weighed the same as a faggio.

I saw a car FLOAT when it went over a cliff - I'm talking no gravity. Almost as is there was a 50% reduction in gravity like an anti-gravity cheat.

It just doesn't seem 'real' to be honest. Its almost like they're having a laugh with it. Rockstar knows that GTA is a grown up sandbox games. There is Saints Row, laughable kids stuff. There is Just Cause, a GTA wanna-be but doesn't come close. Sleeping dogs, now we're getting there a bit more but the physics and handling on that game like all others is sh*tty arcadey stuff... then there is GTA IV. Spot on. Brilliant. Fun. Dynamic. Weight shifts on cars perfect. 99% perfect gravity. physics + handling (apart from the famous 'boat soft suspension' in other words all they had to do in V was stiffen up the suspension and this game would've been the game to end all other games. But damn... what a shame :( 

I never thought I'd say that GTA is like Saints Row type kiddie crap but here we go...

GTAV - Saints Rows little brother.

GTA is the 'grown ups' sandbox game... why make the handling and physics for 8 year olds when they shouldn't even be playing this game!

• snacker111 likes this

Psychotic Mind
  • Psychotic Mind

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

To be honest, I still havent really got over the fact it's taken 5 years. Plus, all of the delays, not to mention all of the other rumours and conspiracy theories that went along  with that. At this point in time, might as well release it for ps4. Whats done is done though. In the end it's a business, and about marketing and making money.

Forgive, but never forget.

PoopyCock
  • PoopyCock

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

Omg theres been like one legit leaked video ppl the rest are ppl who have modded there gta iv on pc .. wait till the games actualy out and time has veen put into playing it to get a full appreitiation of the game.. you gotta work towards aomething to get further its always been like this in gta series

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

Why would you ever let yourself get depressed about anything in life. Depression is an excuse for negative people to pretend like they have a "problem". Depression is one of the biggest crocks of sh*t our society has come up with as the cure is as simple as deciding not to be depressed and looking at things positively.

Well, no...the problem is that people use the word "depression" to describe a range of other emotions such as sadness, anger, agitation, disappointment, grief, etc...

There are lots of people who use depression as an excuse, you are right about that.

But there are others who are not right on a biological // neurochemical level. Part of what makes this clear are known as vegetative symptoms in depressed individuals. These include sleep patterns, appetite, and dangerously high levels of the stress hormones cortisol and adrenaline. And although positive thinking can work to physically rewire the brain, this becomes a catch 22 as your thought processes are often half of the problem to begin with.

Actually, in patients with MDD, the hippocampus of the brain ( a vital part of the limbic system) is known to physically shrink. These are people who go through periods of anhedonia, psycho-motor retardation, and inevitably develop suicidal ideations.

But anyways as far as this topic goes, it's probably all bullsh*t. ;)

Aronymous
  • Aronymous

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Boo f*cking hoo.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

I just can't believe the GTA franchise has sunk this low. It's horrible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users