Quantcast

» «
Photo

So, I just went around the entire map with a Jet Ski...

125 replies to this topic
woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

People will defend Rockstar no matter what even with a tiny map.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:15 AM Edited by Vorpax, 14 September 2013 - 01:17 AM.

Just 25 minutes? Thats kinda disappointing to be honest..

Disappointing, but expected! With so many flaws discovered recently from Stream leaked videos and some of those from Brady's guide leaks it doesn't really comes as a surprise to me...For example i was very disappointed about the amount of weapons, i was pretty convinced its not going to be lesser than 50, but now it seems it hardly pushes even 40...Saints Row 2 for example has 52 weapons and in each category there's at least four types of weapons!

And how many of those are actual, real weapons in Saints Row? I've played three of the four and can tell you right now since when did all those custom weapons (Laser Blaster, Shark O Matic etc) become real guns/weapons? GTA is going for realism here, not some random bunch of weapons that little kids play with...

I'm talking about Saints Row 2, not 3! The third is crap, there's no silly weapons such as Shark-O-Matic in Saints Row 2, the weapons in Saints Row 2 were ALL serious, with the exception of maybe two three weapons, that were put there more like for gags! Saints Row The Third is a f*cking joke! Volition killed series releasing Saints Row The Third! Please i encourage you to take your time and visit Saints Row wikia page and find everything out by yourself! And LOL even with all the weapons added by the DLC total amount of weapons in The Third barely pushes 40 (just like GTAV!!), while in SR2 its well over 50!! Judge by yourself - http://saintsrow.wik...in_Saints_Row_2

Laphin
  • Laphin

The Crazy Laughing Hyena

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

People who think this map is small have a small dick. :D

Flight180Victm
  • Flight180Victm

Give me the power, I beg of you!

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

Guys, it doesn't matter if it IS big. As long as it feels big.  ;)

Just like my girlfriend says. :evilgrin:

modshateme
  • modshateme

Their wives, girlfriends, & daughters love me.

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

People who think this map is small have a small dick. :D

Actually my dick makes the map look small ;) . Not complaining that the map is small, I was thinking it would be at least 30-35 minutes though in the fastest boat since I did it in GTA SA in roughly 10 mins.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:08 AM

It took around 25 minutes in 'real-life' time...
Now, I don't know of it was the speed of the Jet-Ski that made it seem fast but I'll give it a go in a boat such as a Jetmax or Squallo.

Alright, I went around GTA San Andreas and here's the results. Jetmax 10:13 and Squallo 8:59. Just for fun I went around the Saints Row 2 map on a jetski and it took 11:03.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users