My last days in Liberty City (with crazy pics of glitches, crashes etc

4 replies to this topic
Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

been borderline binging on GTA4

for a game i played 5 years straight more than any other ever, i am still shocked to hear and see stuff i never experienced in my last days

for example;

rarely did i ever see a mailman (maybe once or twice) on freemode but low and behold i found two the other day and fist fought both of them while they yelled things like

"it is a federal crime to assault a postal worker!!"

"i have a special delivery for you now!"

one of them was even smoking a cig while delivering the mail lol

----------------------------------------------

this game was a CNC game where i started as the driver and the crooks and boss spawned by the ship niko comes in on

so i drove off the ledge in dukes and this is what happened lol

2ryrbb6.jpg

2h2ea1v.jpg

2s6q1jo.jpg

14u96hd.jpg

ienyc7.jpg

everyone (car was full with 3 others) stayed in the car for about 2-3 min to see if it would fall then everyone bailed out lol

i stayed and took pics cuz it was crazy. we won by the way.

------------------------------------------------------------

next game was a freemode match with the cops ON and what happened was i stole a cop car

then escaped the wanted level and a glitch occured; after the wanted level dissapeared a cop stayed on the map in the form of a sky blue blip and i was able to follow him around the map

it was pretty cool and i never experienced that before

otddac.jpg

-------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

my last game i was in another freemode with a modder who was really cool and had these mods he gave me;

2m2xhec.jpg

350wk5z.jpg

ight well thats it. i will be getting GTA V today or tommorow so no more liberty city for me for a long time

see you guys in los santos!!!

• Jimbatron likes this

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

Good stuff amigo.

Thanks for sharing, and it's been a pleasure playing with you in IV.

• Ethereal_NYC likes this

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

Ha ha nice. I'll be getting V, but I reckon I'm still going to call in at Liberty City quite often. Why stay in one city when you can visit two?

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

Good stuff amigo.

Thanks for sharing, and it's been a pleasure playing with you in IV.

thanks a lot, same here. now so many games later and i understand team killing and why you guys play with FF on. cant wait to play with you guys in 5.

Ha ha nice. I'll be getting V, but I reckon I'm still going to call in at Liberty City quite often. Why stay in one city when you can visit two?

good point. though i got a retail copy of 5 and have been playing the last couple of days and i can tell you its hard to go back. im already imaging a new liberty city.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

good point. though i got a retail copy of 5 and have been playing the last couple of days and i can tell you its hard to go back. im already imaging a new liberty city.

Yes I did wonder that myself. I should get my copy in the post tomorrow (recieved confirmation it was dispatched). I've had breaks from IV for RDR, La Noire and MP3, but kept coming back. Of course, they are not GTAs. I think if V doesn't have CnC I will definitely pop back for a few games of that, no matter how good GTA Online is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users