» «
Photo

Cartel Brotherhood - Recruiting! [X360]

8 replies to this topic
BlackTiger999
  • BlackTiger999

SupaHelpa!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:19 PM Edited by BlackTiger999, 02 October 2013 - 05:50 PM.

GTA V is here soon, so is GTA Online.
I'm looking for people that is looking to get the most out of GTA Online.

We're a more likely a serious group of people, so no trolling or breaking the rules we have (Details can be send if interest is shown)

Right now, we are about 25 people, as the crew leader has to confirm every single member before they actually can be a part of the Brotherhood.

Why you should join us.
If you are looking for people to play, laugh and have fun with or perhaps just chill, do some heists and kill some cops.
We are open for everything as we want everyone to have fun, because that will keep you engaged and make you're GTA experience even better!

Rules that you need to follow in order to be with us.
We have rules, yes. That's because we want to keep the "unserious" people out of the way.
Some of the rules are: That you are at least 15 years old or mature enough. Always have to show respect to your teammates.

Sure we can get angry sometimes but if it's taken to the next level, you'll get in trouble. (More details can be send through PM)

Ranks and Roles.
We follow the system that is shown in Social Club (for the time being), which are:
(5) Leader.
(4) Commissioners.
(3) Lieutenants.
(2) Representatives.
(1) Muscles.
Your rank is your role as you are most likely free to do enough but remember, be fair. Sometimes you get to drive, sometimes someone else.

Allies.
We have two allies, in total over 250 members. So you'll get to meet a lot of people, if you want to or just stay cool and chill people from the Brotherhood.

Joining us.
It's very simple. Message me here on the forums or leave a comment if you want me to contact you. You are free to ask any questions as well.

jody8892
  • jody8892

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

Sounds very interesting how about becoming allies with the Servono's Crime Family??? We can help each other 

Larkin24
  • Larkin24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

what will you be playing on ps3, xbox or pc?

BlackTiger999
  • BlackTiger999

SupaHelpa!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

Sounds very interesting how about becoming allies with the Servono's Crime Family??? We can help each other 

I'll think about that.

what will you be playing on ps3, xbox or pc?

X360 - Xbox 360.

Hilldog39
  • Hilldog39

The Beast

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:35 PM

Hey man, ill be down to join. 

• BlackTiger999 likes this

BlackTiger999
  • BlackTiger999

SupaHelpa!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

We're still recruiting! 

tkienker
  • tkienker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

Sounds interesting. Looking for a crew with the same guidelines. Xbox360 GT: McKIENKER. Hit me up.

Bigbrett119
  • Bigbrett119

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

I'll join. GT: Dracopyre

iCol3Kan3
  • iCol3Kan3

iCol3Kan3

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

GTA V is here soon, so is GTA Online.
I'm looking for people that is looking to get the most out of GTA Online.

We're a more likely a serious group of people, so no trolling or breaking the rules we have (Details can be send if interest is shown)

Right now, we are about 25 people, as the crew leader has to confirm every single member before they actually can be a part of the Brotherhood.

Why you should join us.
If you are looking for people to play, laugh and have fun with or perhaps just chill, do some heists and kill some cops.
We are open for everything as we want everyone to have fun, because that will keep you engaged and make you're GTA experience even better!

Rules that you need to follow in order to be with us.
We have rules, yes. That's because we want to keep the "unserious" people out of the way.
Some of the rules are: That you are at least 15 years old or mature enough. Always have to show respect to your teammates.

Sure we can get angry sometimes but if it's taken to the next level, you'll get in trouble. (More details can be send through PM)

Ranks and Roles.
We follow the system that is shown in Social Club (for the time being), which are:
(5) Leader.
(4) Commissioners.
(3) Lieutenants.
(2) Representatives.
(1) Muscles.
Your rank is your role as you are most likely free to do enough but remember, be fair. Sometimes you get to drive, sometimes someone else.

Allies.
We have two allies, in total over 250 members. So you'll get to meet a lot of people, if you want to or just stay cool and chill people from the Brotherhood.

Joining us.
It's very simple. Message me here on the forums or leave a comment if you want me to contact you. You are free to ask any questions as well.

Intersted in joining, GT iCol3Kan3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users