Photo

Fox News

100 replies to this topic
SuccessPastaTime
  • SuccessPastaTime

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

An amusing side note: I used to be a conservative and I trusted Fox news for the most part. Then I started watching stuff like Doctor Who and playing games like GTA IV. Now I'm a left-leaning libertarian..... and I couldn't be happier. I actually bother to look into things and research them for myself instead of taking what's said on news channels/webpages at face value, which seems to be what Fox thinks its viewers should do (and which many of them do, unfortunately. I live in Utah, where EVERYONE loves Fox News and thinks it proclaims the Gospel truth. FYI, I am not a Mormon. Was, but not anymore. Agnostic, maybe.....).

That's my problem with most politicking, to much religion involved. If I hear one more person say we are a Christian nation, I'm gonna leave this country.. at least save money and plan too. It's getting to ridiculous, I couldn't agree with you political views more, I'd say I'm about the same spectrum, left-leaning libertarian, and it's just moronic how how fanatical and extremest some people are.

rqalibaba
  • rqalibaba

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

Weezel News > Fox News

I love your sig

• Krispen Whah likes this

SuccessPastaTime
  • SuccessPastaTime

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by SuccessPastaTime, 13 September 2013 - 05:04 PM.

Is it me or do the female reporters on FakeNews look like desperate hookers?

In fact, they are!

That's why your mother works for FOX news?

My mother is Meghan Kelly, so yes, she does. ;D

Why do you think I got Pasta in my name. It's the Irish in me.

• MovieGuy786 likes this

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

http://globallyattun...rrorist-attack/ lol

WildTurkeyMcGee
  • WildTurkeyMcGee

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

Wait a minute....People still watch televised cable news!?! 

Senor Salami
  • Senor Salami

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

It must really burn their buns when they see the number of dollars this game will make within the first week of sales.  I think a few people disagree and/or don't care what Fox News has to say about GTA.  Take that Fox News.

MovieGuy786
  • MovieGuy786

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

Is it me or do the female reporters on FakeNews look like desperate hookers?

In fact, they are!

That's why your mother works for FOX news?

My mother is Meghan Kelly, so yes, she does. ;D

Why do you think I got Pasta in my name. It's the Irish in me.

Lol

zachy
  • zachy

GT: ExO Semper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

This is Fox News we're talking about; the only ones that take them seriously are the conservatives.

Not really worth reading/watching/listening to as far as I'm concerned. *shrug*

No, I can't think of any conservatives that take any news outlet seriously.

MovieGuy786
  • MovieGuy786

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

An amusing side note: I used to be a conservative and I trusted Fox news for the most part. Then I started watching stuff like Doctor Who and playing games like GTA IV. Now I'm a left-leaning libertarian..... and I couldn't be happier. I actually bother to look into things and research them for myself instead of taking what's said on news channels/webpages at face value, which seems to be what Fox thinks its viewers should do (and which many of them do, unfortunately. I live in Utah, where EVERYONE loves Fox News and thinks it proclaims the Gospel truth. FYI, I am not a Mormon. Was, but not anymore. Agnostic, maybe.....).

That's my problem with most politicking, to much religion involved. If I hear one more person say we are a Christian nation, I'm gonna leave this country.. at least save money and plan too. It's getting to ridiculous, I couldn't agree with you political views more, I'd say I'm about the same spectrum, left-leaning libertarian, and it's just moronic how how fanatical and extremest some people are.

It's funny. They claim The U.S is a Christian nation yet they worship Obama. Remember the video of the little black boy praying to Obama. Ridiculous.

Rocknroll85
  • Rocknroll85

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

I have done some heavy drugs and I'll tell you kids drugs are waaaay better than any video game. Stay clean!

SuccessPastaTime
  • SuccessPastaTime

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:38 PM Edited by SuccessPastaTime, 13 September 2013 - 05:39 PM.

It's funny. They claim The U.S is a Christian nation yet they worship Obama. Remember the video of the little black boy praying to Obama. Ridiculous.

HEIL TO THE NEW KING!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users