Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

I made a crew on Rockstar Social Club.

How do I invite new members to join?

Ertrick36
  • Ertrick36

Sole Survivor

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

Okay, I'll help you, only because this isn't directly a recruitment thread.

First, go to your crew menu in the Social Club (when you're at your profile page, just click your crew's name).  Then in what is by default a gold box towards the top of the page that comes up, there should be two buttons on the lower right hand corner of the box.  Click the "Invite" button.  But hey, you don't have any friends on the Social Club, so you can't invite anyone to your crew?  Easily rectified, just go back to your profile page, go down to the friends list, click "view all", click "search", and then type in the name of the person of whom you want in your crew and send them a friend request.  Once they accept, you should be able to invite them into your crew.

Alternatively, you can just open up your enrollment so that anyone can apply to join.

Laschinsky
  • Laschinsky

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I made a crew on Rockstar Social Club.

How do I invite new members to join?

Okay, I'll help you, only because this isn't directly a recruitment thread.

First, go to your crew menu in the Social Club (when you're at your profile page, just click your crew's name).  Then in what is by default a gold box towards the top of the page that comes up, there should be two buttons on the lower right hand corner of the box.  Click the "Invite" button.  But hey, you don't have any friends on the Social Club, so you can't invite anyone to your crew?  Easily rectified, just go back to your profile page, go down to the friends list, click "view all", click "search", and then type in the name of the person of whom you want in your crew and send them a friend request.  Once they accept, you should be able to invite them into your crew.

Alternatively, you can just open up your enrollment so that anyone can apply to join.

Hello, i got a question too: was it not possible before, to just "recruit" members? Like to introduce the crew to random players and senout crew-invitations?? I became some of those, and i remember light that i was able to do that somewhere, but i forgot where... THANKSS

*send out

jeremy813
  • jeremy813

British Firm for Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by jeremy813, 4 weeks ago.

Nice necro-bump! If I'm reading your question correctly...?

In game, when you are in a session, I believe you can invite everyone in that session to your crew.

I know it's in the pause menu. I know there is a crew tab and I'm pretty sure the option is in that tab somewhere.

Welcome to the forums!

Sagrawa
  • Sagrawa

Upperdecker

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

Pause>Friends or (Online>Players)>Click on player>Invite to crew

Dankton9
  • Dankton9

Gentle lover

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Imagine getting millions of crew invites on SC...Thats why there is no such option on SC. Also why is everyone moaning about bumps when every time you create a thread you get shouted at for making a new one?
  • Gaffa™ and AndreasDuke like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users