Problem with Warehouse Preorder

14 replies to this topic
Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

I pre-ordered with the Warehouse several months ago, but my order no longer shows on my account. It appears I'm not the only person that can't see their pre-order.

Anyone else on here had this issue?

I've had a confirmation that the order still exists and that it's currently payment pending, but the damn thing just won't show up. I'm obviously a little concerned by this at this point. 

Just want some assurance from them that it's coming, but still no response. If anyone else is having the same problem, hit up a +1 in here. 

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

Hey, yep I have the same issue but for me it's from day 1 since I pre ordered the game which is 2 month old, I sent them a lot of tickets but even if they never tell it I think they can't fix it, they always tell me my order isn't affected in any way and they are aware of the issue, I also sent like 4 tickets yesterday and also ask to @Rockstartsupport on twitter, they told me they'll ask  the store team, my ticket is 10h old and still no answer but few hours ago I recieve an email showing my order statue is : Order Status : InProcess so i guess it's not lost and i just have to wait a bit more ...

But believe me you are not the only one with the issue as i can see on twitter and also here

http://gtaforums.com...-in-my-account/

INFYN
  • INFYN

b-b-but muh gddr5 & teraflopz

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:27 AM Edited by INFYN, 13 September 2013 - 10:27 AM.

Don't worry, it's a known issue. If you got an order confirmation then they definitely have your order.

I originally ordered standard from Amazon but switched to SE from R*, the order didn't appear in my account either. Told them about it and waited a few days then it was there.

A way to check is to check your bank account. Yesterday they started charging accounts to prepare for shipping, see if you've been charged, if you have, then it's fine but remember that they will be charging bank accounts all the way up to the 16th too.

• Ranieri. likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:32 AM

Hey, yep I have the same issue ...

Think I might have seen you on Twitter yesterday actually - 'glad to see I'm not the only one' - that you?  ;)

Don't worry, it's a known issue. If you got an order confirmation then they definitely have your order.

I originally ordered standard from Amazon but switched to SE from R*, the order didn't appear in my account either. Told them about it and waited a few days then it was there.

Same situation for me. I can't check the bank account, my GF preordered on her credit card. She forwarded me a mail received today with the order details, but still nothing showing in my account.

I want to have faith, I really do, but the customer service team are being vague. 

Fingers crossed!

Ranieri.
  • Ranieri.

Aim To Please, Shoot To Kill.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

My payment failed when they tried to take the money from my account, then they sent an email asking me to change the payment details, I did so; and now my order is gone from the orders list.

Also, it says shopping cart (1)

And when I click on it, it turns to Shopping cart (0) 

Wtf?

Kevsta26
  • Kevsta26

America's Next Top Hooker

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

Same thing here too. I preordered the collectors edition for 360 and its not shown on my account, my orders is blank. I just submitted a request ticket and hopefully they'll fix it :^:

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

My shopping cart says 0. I'm on the verge of punching the entire world in the face right now.

• Ranieri. likes this

Ranieri.
  • Ranieri.

Aim To Please, Shoot To Kill.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:50 AM

My shopping cart says 0. I'm on the verge of punching the entire world in the face right now.

I'm sure it'll be fine, just send them a support request to be sure.

http://support.rocks...us_requests/new

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

I'm sure it'll be fine, just send them a support request to be sure.

http://support.rocks...us_requests/new

Already have. That's part of the problem. The responses are vague at best.

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:05 AM Edited by Sharks80fr, 13 September 2013 - 11:10 AM.

Hey, yep I have the same issue ...

Think I might have seen you on Twitter yesterday actually - 'glad to see I'm not the only one' - that you?   ;)

Same situation for me. I can't check the bank account, my GF preordered on her credit card. She forwarded me a mail received today with the order details, but still nothing showing in my account.

I want to have faith, I really do, but the customer service team are being vague. 

Fingers crossed!

Yeah maybe it was me ( R_Alex80fr ) i was a bit pissed off seeing people having confirmation or any update on their statue but nothing for me ... and yes they are REALLY vague in their answers, sometimes i'm like " omg i send them so many tickets they probably hate me now and with all their stupid answers telling me always the same thing ... "

Same thing here too. I preordered the collectors edition for 360 and its not shown on my account, my orders is blank. I just submitted a request ticket and hopefully they'll fix it :^:

If you talk about the order not showing into your account, if it was visible few days ago i don't know but if it was already like this like a month ago, believe me it won't change, i don't have anything in mine since 2 months and i sent 8 different tickets about it ( not counting answers ) and they never fixed the issue, the only answers i got was a copy of my confirmation mail and few " your order isn't affected in any way " which is just word for me and not a proof

When i preordered the game I thought Rockstar Warehouse was the best place to do it but apparently it wasn't ... I don't think my order is lost since i get an email updating my statue to " Order Status : InProcess " but the fact i can't check in real time in my account is just killing me !

What i can see in my account right now :

she0.png

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

That's exactly what I see in my account right now as well. No order. Nothing. But the mail my GF got shows the order there. I'd just like to know where the order stands, directly from them in writing, so that when it inevitably doesn't arrive on release day, I have some come-back for them. 

Wish I'd just kept my preorder with Amazon now. 

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:20 AM

That's exactly what I see in my account right now as well. No order. Nothing. But the mail my GF got shows the order there. I'd just like to know where the order stands, directly from them in writing, so that when it inevitably doesn't arrive on release day, I have some come-back for them. 

Wish I'd just kept my preorder with Amazon now. 

Well i ask them about the delivery and they start to send games on monday .... so i don't think we'll get the game on tuesday but probably 1 / 2 days later ... I wasn't able to preorder the Special Edition on Amazon that's why I choose R* Warehouse but it's definitly the last time i'll buy something there.

Right now i'm just waiting for an answer to my ticket but i'm sure i'll get a stupid answer not solving my issue AGAIN so I guess i'll wait and cross my finger hoping to recieve a shipping confirmation mail on monday or earlier

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

SO. It appears the payment has been authorized and it should be followed up with a shipping confirmation soon. 

Almost there guys [it'shappening.gif]

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

SO. It appears the payment has been authorized and it should be followed up with a shipping confirmation soon. 

Almost there guys [it'shappening.gif]

Great, how do you know ?

Kevsta26
  • Kevsta26

America's Next Top Hooker

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:36 AM

I checked my bank account and I have a pending charge from Rockstar so that may be the reason my order isn't shown on the site.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users