Friday the 13th

5 replies to this topic
Chips237
  • Chips237

Wide-eyed wanderer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:23 AM

Do you believe in this unlucky day? Had experiences that happened during a Friday the 13th? (i.e, today is a Friday the 13th)? Share them here.

Basically, today isn't such an unlucky day. Went to school and found the exams a piece of cake, managed to get a free drink at the canteen and three free refills.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

Wow that was so lucky you. I haven't got any unlucky things in this day... so far. Hopefully I will get past this day without bumping into some sh*t thing :D.

Edit:

Oh I forgot, I just broke my mom's plant pot, so I guess I did have some bad luck :(

Abeer
  • Abeer

When you are down to nothing, God is up to something.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:59 AM Edited by Abeer, 13 September 2013 - 10:01 AM.

If a person believe that something bad will happen, then it really happens because we starts focusing on all minor things, which we usually neglect. If you start paying attention to all the bad things that had happen, its list will become longer and longer and you'll start to believe that this day is unlucky for me, and if you believe that, then it is what you believe. These things depend on our perceptive. Just think everything that’s happening is for a good cause and you'll feel it’s your lucky day.

Word of Wisdom: If you guys are reading this then I guess you are luckier then millions of those who can't read.

Spoiler

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:11 AM

If a person believe that something bad will happen, then it really happens because we starts focusing on all minor things, which we usually neglect. If you start paying attention to all the bad things that had happen, its list will become longer and longer and you'll start to believe that this day is unlucky for me, and if you believe that, then it is what you believe. These things depend on our perceptive. Just think everything that’s happening is for a good cause and you'll feel it’s your lucky day.

Word of Wisdom: If you guys are reading this then I guess you are luckier then millions of those who can't read.

Spoiler

ZXnT89n.jpg

hah just kidding bro, don't be mad.

DigitalSpace
  • DigitalSpace

Galaxy

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:07 AM Edited by DigitalSpace, 15 September 2013 - 09:07 AM.

Oh hell yes, I had so many unlucky things happend, holy sh*t.

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:58 AM

Hahahaha, i really love when bad things happen to me, but only when i'm alone xDDDD

I'm really pessimist as you see xD, but i really love rainy days because i get completely wet hehe.

But i don't think that "bad luck day" exists... i don't believe in those kind of things.

One day i remember i was coming back from school in a rainy day and i fell trying to jump a puddle and i got really wet and my friends started laughing at me but i didn't care xD, i have cutted my arm that day when i fell :p but it wasn't nothing lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users