Amazon UK - Dispatching Now

2,249 replies to this topic
lX BRADDERS Xl
  • lX BRADDERS Xl

King Kendrick

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

I wish I had tracking, I don't get it with the Prime Service but mine was dispatched at 10:15 this morning so it could be anywhere lol

it will be there tommorow if you have prime

I really f*cking hope so

Bullsh*t - its unlikely it will be there tomorrow - don't get your hopes up mate.

Prime is next day delivery so it should be there tommorow...

Yeh but today (sunday) isn't a working day - I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Let us know tomorrow if you receive it :)

Ok dude i'll keep you posted

tmcx
  • tmcx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

He's right, do not get your hopes up tomorrow unless you got One Day Delivery. Especially since it was found that they have sent it using Tracked 48 (equivalent of a Second Class delivery).

If it does not say something like 'Out for Delivery' on the tracker tomorrow morning it will be coming Tuesday. Only people that are very likely to get there's tomorrow is people on Prime.

I'm not trying to drop your hopes of getting it tomorrow but think of it as a bonus if it arrives tomorrow as you may be very disappointed tomorrow if you don't. I hope I get mine tomorrow but it is very likely Tuesday!

I'm not far from Warrington myself (Wilmslow, Cheshire).

Good luck people!

How long after it dispatched did your tracking work? Mine was dispatched 9pm last night and the tracking still isn't working. I've tried both the Royal Mail tracking links and still nothing. 

methwow92
  • methwow92

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

I wish I had tracking, I don't get it with the Prime Service but mine was dispatched at 10:15 this morning so it could be anywhere lol

it will be there tommorow if you have prime

I really f*cking hope so

Bullsh*t - its unlikely it will be there tomorrow - don't get your hopes up mate.

Prime is next day delivery so it should be there tommorow...

Yeh but today (sunday) isn't a working day - I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Let us know tomorrow if you receive it :)

They still move parcels on a Sunday night into the AM though so who knows

MattJGUK
  • MattJGUK

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:55 PM Edited by MattJGUK, 15 September 2013 - 06:57 PM.

He's right, do not get your hopes up tomorrow unless you got One Day Delivery. Especially since it was found that they have sent it using Tracked 48 (equivalent of a Second Class delivery).

If it does not say something like 'Out for Delivery' on the tracker tomorrow morning it will be coming Tuesday. Only people that are very likely to get there's tomorrow is people on Prime.

I'm not trying to drop your hopes of getting it tomorrow but think of it as a bonus if it arrives tomorrow as you may be very disappointed tomorrow if you don't. I hope I get mine tomorrow but it is very likely Tuesday!

Good luck people!

How long after it dispatched did your tracking work? Mine was dispatched 9pm last night and the tracking still isn't working. I've tried both the Royal Mail tracking links and still nothing. 

Mine was dispatched at 3PM yesterday and only got the tracking working this morning.

It's first movement was at 03:13 this morning, so that's when it started to work, as shown below.

15-SEP-2013 03:13

Outward RDC Volumetric Acceptance

South Western Distribution Centre

Blizzards
  • Blizzards

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

just had a chat this amazon with live chat... check this...

Me:My order status is still at "not yet dispatched". when will this order be dispatched?
Amazon:Hello. Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk chat. My name is ######.
I'll be more than happy to help you out, can you just confirm the order number and the item please?
Me:order number is ######
Amazon:Thanks.
Me:GTA V for Xbox 360
Amazon:Thanks for waiting.
As I've checked your account, It shows that your order has been dispatched Saturday, 14 September.
You'll receive your order on the release day.
Me:But on the orders screen on my account it states "not yet dispatched".. why is that?
Amazon:I do apologise for the glitch on the website.
And also for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Rest assured that you will have the item delivered prior to release day.

what the *** is a glitch... how can there be one. i've never had a glitch with amazon. i dont even know if they're feeding me bullsh*t.

who knows now... maybe its been dispatched, maybe not, but my status still says "Not Yet Dispatched".

Get back on chat and ask them for tracking number, that will prove it for you.

methwow92
  • methwow92

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

Good luck people!

Mine was dispatched at 3PM yesterday and only got the tracking working this morning.

It's first movement was at 03:13 this morning, so that's when it started to work, as shown below.

btw if it apperas stuck there it doesnt mean its not moving.. posted about this earlier.. not sure if you saw

tmcx
  • tmcx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

Thanks. I guess I'll keep trying the tracking.

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:03 PM Edited by Frantz Fuchs, 15 September 2013 - 07:03 PM.

Just contacted them and they said the're aware of the problem with tracking, but the order should still be there on the 17th.

"We have handed over the order to Royal Mail on September 14, 2013 and the delivery due date is on September 17, 2013. We have instructed the carrier to deliver the order by release date. It is expected that you will receive your order by September 17, 2013."

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

just had a chat this amazon with live chat... check this...

Me:My order status is still at "not yet dispatched". when will this order be dispatched?
Amazon:Hello. Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk chat. My name is ######.
I'll be more than happy to help you out, can you just confirm the order number and the item please?
Me:order number is ######
Amazon:Thanks.
Me:GTA V for Xbox 360
Amazon:Thanks for waiting.
As I've checked your account, It shows that your order has been dispatched Saturday, 14 September.
You'll receive your order on the release day.
Me:But on the orders screen on my account it states "not yet dispatched".. why is that?
Amazon:I do apologise for the glitch on the website.
And also for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Rest assured that you will have the item delivered prior to release day.

what the *** is a glitch... how can there be one. i've never had a glitch with amazon. i dont even know if they're feeding me bullsh*t.

who knows now... maybe its been dispatched, maybe not, but my status still says "Not Yet Dispatched".

Get back on chat and ask them for tracking number, that will prove it for you.

I did ask... They go they getting an error and can't give any details now. That's why it sounds like bollocks. But who knows. I'll check again tomorrow.

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

REMEMBER check you're tracking numbers it should be 13 characters mine only has 12 and won't work

tmcx
  • tmcx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

REMEMBER check you're tracking numbers it should be 13 characters mine only has 12 and won't work

Just checked mine and it's 13 characters. 

webbo254
  • webbo254

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

it is saying this on my tracking what dose it mean 

14-SEP-2013 16:53 Outward RDC Handheld Acceptance Princess Royal Distribution Centre

Just means it arrived at your local distribution centre, mine says this

15-SEP-2013 05:49 Outward RDC Volumetric Acceptance Yorkshire Distribution Centre

I would not say Local.. mine is at London and I live in Leeds, not really "Local"

it means it is going to be leaving that distribution centre to either go to another Distribution centre more locally to you or the delivery place that is local to you

Yeah my package seems to actually be at my local centre as I live in West Yorkshire, that must be the closest one to you.

methwow92
  • methwow92

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

14-SEP-2013 16:53 Outward RDC Handheld Acceptance Princess Royal Distribution Centre

15-SEP-2013 05:49 Outward RDC Volumetric Acceptance Yorkshire Distribution Centre

I would not say Local.. mine is at London and I live in Leeds, not really "Local"

it means it is going to be leaving that distribution centre to either go to another Distribution centre more locally to you or the delivery place that is local to you

Yeah my package seems to actually be at my local centre as I live in West Yorkshire, that must be the closest one to you.

well you are lucky :( it basically needs to mvoe a little to the delivery depot and its done

tmcx
  • tmcx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

Spoke to someone on Amazon chat and they said, regarding the tracking info not appearing:

We are aware of this issue and We are already working with the carriers to resolve the issue.

• jonaayyz likes this

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:13 PM Edited by ZeeKid2k10, 15 September 2013 - 07:14 PM.

U.K People how the heck GTA5 is shipping for yall now but not the U.S d.f

Danielpls
  • Danielpls

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

I'm hoping for tomorrow because it dispatched before 1pm on saturday.

methwow92
  • methwow92

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by methwow92, 15 September 2013 - 07:16 PM.

U.K People how the heck GTA5 is shipping for yall now but not the U.S d.f

most likely because you guys have better shipment,

webbo254
  • webbo254

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by webbo254, 15 September 2013 - 07:18 PM.

well you are lucky :( it basically needs to mvoe a little to the delivery depot and its done

Just seems strange that not everybodys is at their local depot.

GTA ALL THE WAY
  • GTA ALL THE WAY

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

My Royal Mail tracking number says it has been at the 'National Distribution Centre' since yesterday afternoon... Hmm, wouldn't be too surprised if it has actually moved further since, but Royal Mail just haven't updated it yet.

Evolution X0
  • Evolution X0

I'm Batman

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

Good luck people!

I've had this status for about a day and half at the same place. Not sure what the hell their doing down there...

methwow92
  • methwow92

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:20 PM Edited by methwow92, 15 September 2013 - 07:21 PM.

Just seems strange that not everybodys is not at their local depot.

I't will all depend on which amazon warhouse you got it from and where that van was going I guess.. so many factors

I can guess seeing as its been well over a day since it dispatched my order is most likely more local now and they just have not updated the tracker for whatever reason..(seeing that thing about Amazon not giving out trackers any more makes me think Royal Mail were overwhelmed with tracking numbers) but my parcel is most likely more local.. atlesat I can hope

TLDR: Parcels are most likely moving but the tracking is not being updated and will be updated the morning it arrives at delivery. 

webbo254
  • webbo254

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Just seems strange that not everybodys is not at their local depot.

I't will all depend on which amazon warhouse you got it from and where that van was going I guess.. so many factors

I can guess seeing as its been well over a day since it dispatched my order is most likely more local now and they just have not updated the tracker for whatever reason..(seeing that thing about Amazon not giving out trackers any more makes me think Royal Mail were overwhelmed with tracking numbers) but my parcel is most likely more local.. atlesat I can hope

TLDR: Parcels are most likely moving but the tracking is not being updated and will be updated the morning it arrives at delivery. 

Yeah I like to think we will wake up tomorrow some updates and hopefully the most important one that it is being delivered.

MattJGUK
  • MattJGUK

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Good luck people!

I've had this status for about a day and half at the same place. Not sure what the hell their doing down there...

Got a feeling the tracker is a bit faulty. It's probably moved since then as others have explained above.

TheKinkyFrog223
  • TheKinkyFrog223

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

its sunday so surley it will not have mooved and it will just sit there untill tomorrow ???

methwow92
  • methwow92

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by methwow92, 15 September 2013 - 07:38 PM.

Good luck people!

Got a feeling the tracker is a bit faulty. It's probably moved since then as others have explained above.

People been saying Amazon stopped giving tracking because of the amount of orders I believe

would not be surprised if Royal Mail is just trying to get parcels moving and ignoring the tracking.. or the website is heavily lagging behind

its sunday so surley it will not have mooved and it will just sit there untill tomorrow ???

Parcels still move around on Sundays apparently.. more in the evening and into the AM of Monday but they move around.. just no delivery 

TheKinkyFrog223
  • TheKinkyFrog223

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

but as i said its still sunday how can they be moveing things around when there not working

TheKinkyFrog223
  • TheKinkyFrog223

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

sorry about that second post there  and thank you for your help    fingers crossed for a delivery tomorrow 

GTA ALL THE WAY
  • GTA ALL THE WAY

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:40 PM

but as i said its still sunday how can they be moveing things around when there not working

The postmen may not deliver on Sunday's, but the rest of the Royal Mail service still works on Sundays, in preparation for Monday's deliveries. 

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

best thing to do guys is not expect it tomorrow = no stressing out

• MattJGUK likes this

methwow92
  • methwow92

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:44 PM Edited by methwow92, 15 September 2013 - 07:45 PM.

best thing to do guys is not expect it tomorrow = no stressing out

I don't care if it doesn't come tomorrow.. would be a bonus... just want to make sure its here Tues :)

My Postman comes early too  :panic:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users