Photo

I lost my Special Edition :/

11 replies to this topic
Hotrodx199
  • Hotrodx199

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:31 AM

Well a few weeks back, i pre-ordered my copy of Special Edition, and i wasn't going to get my paycheck till tomorrow (I was expecting the payment to be made around beginning of next week from Rockstar Warehouse) and i didn't have enough in my bank account because i guess i got a payment made tonight, so Rockstar told me i can use a different payment method, so i tried that and i lost my reserved copy of special edition because they're sold out! Oh well, at least i was still able to purchase the standard edition. I guess i'm not really missing out on a whole lot besides some physical items.

Lisha
  • Lisha

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:35 AM

That sucks, sorry to hear that. :c

GTA5FAN055
  • GTA5FAN055

XBOX GT GTA5FAN055

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:29 AM

Your telling me that the friggin company that makes the game ran out? Maybe some stores are in higher demand in some areas but trust me they didn't run out millions of copies were or are still bring made and will probably never get sold its an advertising scam just like when twinkles went bankrupt people were selling them on eBay for 10x the price of a box and now you can buy them again...if you really want the special editio.n call customer service and raise hell
  • jonnie123 likes this

BlackTiger999
  • BlackTiger999

Swedish Police Unit

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

Ah man, think of the good side. You're going to throw the game into garbage in a couple of years.

Just to let you know, if you are playing on a Xbox 360. Xbox Live for the 360 is not going to be supported 2016.

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:04 AM

that sucks. just gonna need to make do with the standard edition.

Ouncy
  • Ouncy

Stonenova

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

Your telling me that the friggin company that makes the game ran out? Maybe some stores are in higher demand in some areas but trust me they didn't run out millions of copies were or are still bring made and will probably never get sold its an advertising scam just like when twinkles went bankrupt people were selling them on eBay for 10x the price of a box and now you can buy them again...if you really want the special editio.n call customer service and raise hell

The Special and Collector's editions are called Limited for a reason though, right?

GTA5FAN055
  • GTA5FAN055

XBOX GT GTA5FAN055

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

Yah it's special and collectors but its just the game in a fancy case with some extra content and a hat R * bent us all over and f*cked us with they extra cost
  • UltraGizmo64 likes this

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

I shed one man tear for you, bro. I ordered the special edition as well from the warehouse and had the same fear, that i wouldnt have enough money to retain it. Good luck finding another one maybe.

Ouncy
  • Ouncy

Stonenova

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

Yah it's special and collectors but its just the game in a fancy case with some extra content and a hat R * bent us all over and f*cked us with they extra cost

You can't afford it, don't buy it. It's that simple.

GTA5FAN055
  • GTA5FAN055

XBOX GT GTA5FAN055

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

I bought 2 copies not a problem for me

Papi Chulo
  • Papi Chulo

Honeys & Money

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:16 AM

Well a few weeks back, i pre-ordered my copy of Special Edition, and i wasn't going to get my paycheck till tomorrow (I was expecting the payment to be made around beginning of next week from Rockstar Warehouse) and i didn't have enough in my bank account because i guess i got a payment made tonight, so Rockstar told me i can use a different payment method, so i tried that and i lost my reserved copy of special edition because they're sold out! Oh well, at least i was still able to purchase the standard edition. I guess i'm not really missing out on a whole lot besides some physical items.

Hug-vention.gif

Straypuft
  • Straypuft

Pilot For Hire

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 14 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

lesson for the future:

purchase a gift card for the complete price of the game and then use it to preorder the game. if the service you like using doesnt offer gift cards, then move on to the next best thing, Amazon.com

tada! no need to worry about not having the money when they bill you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users