» «
Photo

Buying GTA V in Dubai, UAE

162 replies to this topic
killyouTHEBEST
  • killyouTHEBEST

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by killyouTHEBEST, 30 September 2013 - 02:32 PM.

Hey guys. I bought mine from the place at al ain centre, there is a kiosk right at the entrance, selling games for very cheap. I bought my gta 5 for 300 dhs only. 

The kiosk says games, which you will see right when you enter the mall, with an indian guy who sells the games.

banch91
  • banch91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

gta 5 available for ps3 and xbox limited stock

fifa2014 also available for ps3 and xbox

0507399369 whatsapp
24deb39b bbm 

Computer531
  • Computer531

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

Hey guys, I live in Ruwais (go look it up) its far far away from any city in the country. The only city i can get to in 2 hours time is Abu Dhabi. I REALLY like MADLY WANT THIS GAME since the trailer came out. So do you guys know any shop that I can buy it from. I know its banned and such and such but my best friend already ordered it online in eBay while my other friend said his cousin bought it from Madinat Zayed Shopping Centre. I also heard that they sell it on Hamed Centre and Al-Mariah Mall.

I just want to be clear so I can go to only one place not going all over the place when I go down to Abu Dhabi this December.

Please reply fast!!

Thanks

banch91
  • banch91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

Hey guys, I live in Ruwais (go look it up) its far far away from any city in the country. The only city i can get to in 2 hours time is Abu Dhabi. I REALLY like MADLY WANT THIS GAME since the trailer came out. So do you guys know any shop that I can buy it from. I know its banned and such and such but my best friend already ordered it online in eBay while my other friend said his cousin bought it from Madinat Zayed Shopping Centre. I also heard that they sell it on Hamed Centre and Al-Mariah Mall.

I just want to be clear so I can go to only one place not going all over the place when I go down to Abu Dhabi this December.

Please reply fast!!

Thanks

Please reply fast!!

Thanks

try souq .com

Computer531
  • Computer531

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

Please reply fast!!

Thanks

Please reply fast!!

Thanks

try souq .com

I dont have a credit card or a P.O Box

TheFlyingAngel
  • TheFlyingAngel

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

Please reply fast!!

Thanks

Please reply fast!!

Thanks

try souq .com

they do pay in delievery

Computer531
  • Computer531

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:05 AM Edited by Computer531, 27 September 2013 - 07:05 AM.

Please reply fast!!

Thanks

Please reply fast!!

Thanks

try souq .com

they do pay in delievery

Look I'm not looking for deliveries or anything. I just want to know where i can find them in the abu dhabi!!!!

Computer531
  • Computer531

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

Please, Im going to Abu Dhabi next next week. Can you give some locations

banch91
  • banch91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

gta 5 available for ps3 and xbox limited stock

fifa2014 also available for ps3 and xbox

0507399369 whatsapp
24deb39b bbm 

bump

Apfeltasche
  • Apfeltasche

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:25 PM

Seriously, be careful guys that this sale offers does not be traps from your goverment or police!

We talking here about a country, where woman who got raped get arrested and to jail!

Kingp82
  • Kingp82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Seriously, be careful guys that this sale offers does not be traps from your goverment or police!

We talking here about a country, where woman who got raped get arrested and to jail!

From Gulf News

'A previous instalment of Grand Theft Auto was banned in the UAE due to sex, drugs and vulgar content that breaches the cultural values of the nation.

According to an industry expert, the new version is also expected to be banned by the National Media Council.

AT3543_450x250.gifHe said the online sales do not come under the National Media Council and it is also available in certain retail stores.'

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

Have a friend send it to you disguised as something else.

banch91
  • banch91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

bmp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users