Quantcast

» «
Photo

after the leaks, are you still keeping your pre-order?

219 replies to this topic

Poll: After the leaks, are people still keeping their pre-order? (955 member(s) have cast votes)

After the leaks, are people still keeping their pre-order?

1. Yes (906 votes [94.87%])

Percentage of vote: 94.87%

2. No (49 votes [5.13%])

Percentage of vote: 5.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Jambigrunge
  • Jambigrunge

Something like that

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

This is a joke right? This topic? The poll ? Please tell me there's not someone out there that is that f*cking stupid

Shut your mouth hoe

I might be a hoe but at least I'm not a stupid c*nt

Go slurp on rockstars cock, fa**ot.

I'm not sure how a 20 year old with a Dragonball Z profile picture is calling anyone a fa**ot? I think you've made it very clear who the fa**ot is.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

Responding to Mr.Paper just feeds into exactly what he is on these forums searching for. Ignore the immaturity and move on.

Sometimes you just have to beat it into them, that's the only way these brainwashed fools will understand.

Why can't you then just let the fools be fools and leave the forum of the game you hate so much alone? 

Just admit you want to be the hipster looking for attention

BigTommo
  • BigTommo

Real G

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:22 PM

Some people are so stupid, A game that has been developed for 5 years is judged by a few 7 second clips and people changing there minds after waiting 2 years, 2-3 days before its released. 

Please Stop Breathing

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

This is a joke right? This topic? The poll ? Please tell me there's not someone out there that is that f*cking stupid

Shut your mouth hoe

I'm not sure how a 20 year old with a Dragonball Z profile picture is calling anyone a fa**ot? I think you've made it very clear who the fa**ot is.

Don't make me go Super Saiyan God on your ass.

Waylon Mason
  • Waylon Mason

Homeopathic Medicine Expert

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

Why the hell would you cancel it? If anything the leaks have made me even more hyped for the game!

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

Typical rockstar executives meeting:

Coporate Big Whig #1:

"With the release of Grand Theft auto V shares have gone up tenfold! At this rate it'll be worth it's weight in GOLD."

Rockstar lower Exec:

"Sir what about the recent influx of leaked gameplay."

Corporate Big Whig #2:

"Don't worry, sheep will always be sheep. And we manage the herd quite well. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Rockstar lower Exec:

"Mmmmm yes, quite. MWAHAHAHAHA."

Corporate Big Whig #1:

"Mmmmm, money."

Corporate Big Whig #2:

"Indeed."

• ConsolePeasant likes this

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

Seeing more of the leaks puts my mind at ease. I was worried it would be a lot like IV. I'm glad to see that it isn't. I can't wait to experience the game for myself.

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

Seeing more of the leaks puts my mind at ease. I was worried it would be a lot like IV. I'm glad to see that it isn't. I can't wait to experience the game for myself.

Oh so you like giant turds? Are you a coprophilliac as well?

Jambigrunge
  • Jambigrunge

Something like that

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:47 PM

I see from the results that people are massively turning against this game.

The hell are you talking about? Oh, wait, maybe you haven't seen the most recent score. It's 440 who are still KEEPING their pre-order, and only 18 half-wits (such as yourself) who have canceled it because of 7-second gameplay leaks. Yes, years and months of waiting completely ruined because of bad-quality video shot on a cell phone.

The fact that twenty something people are canceling is proof that it will be a flop.

As of right now there is over 700+ people on this poll alone that said they would keep their preorder. If you compare that to the 39 who said they were going to cancel it, then those look like pretty good numbers to me. This game is going to be massive, it'll probably be the best selling game of all time in all reality.

Woggleman, please get off these forums, if you really prefer SRIV then for the love of god go play SRIV. You say Rockstar forgot about you but they didn't forget, they purposefully isolated fans like you. Rockstar doesn't wan't to be known as the company who makes open world sandbox games where you can kill aliens with dildo bats or whatever it is that you "prefer" from the SR series. You also questioned someone"s taste earlier, but then you sit here and say that you prefer SRIV to anything Rockstar has put out in the last generation. You're easily one of the most ignorant people I've ever seen on here. I've seen people talking about Trevor and Michael being secret lovers, I've seen people asking if it would be possible to sit down and spend 15 minutes eating a virtual steak, I've seen people asking if they could murder Michael's children, but you are by far the dumbest of all all of them. You are an embarrassment to everyone on these forums and that's saying quite a bit. 

ConsolePeasant
  • ConsolePeasant

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:47 PM

Shut your mouth hoe

Got something against DBZ phaggot?

You probably fingered yourself to Sailor Moon

Apollo_33
  • Apollo_33

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

Typical rockstar executives meeting:

Coporate Big Whig #1:

"With the release of Grand Theft auto V shares have gone up tenfold! At this rate it'll be worth it's weight in GOLD."

Rockstar lower Exec:

"Sir what about the recent influx of leaked gameplay."

Corporate Big Whig #2:

"Don't worry, sheep will always be sheep. And we manage the herd quite well. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Rockstar lower Exec:

"Mmmmm yes, quite. MWAHAHAHAHA."

Corporate Big Whig #1:

"Mmmmm, money."

Corporate Big Whig #2:

"Indeed."

Oh, lemme guess. You're upset because the driving isn't as boat-like as it was in GTA IV? Or, oh wait. You're butthurt because the pedestrians remain static when you walk into them, even though this was an issue that was never talked about or addressed in past successful R* games like RDR?

Yeah, you go to bed, child.

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

Oh, lemme guess. You're upset because the driving isn't as boat-like as it was in GTA IV? Or, oh wait. You're butthurt because the pedestrians remain static when you walk into them, even though this was an issue that was never talked about or addressed in past successful R* games like RDR?

The fact that twenty something people are canceling is proof that it will be a flop.

As of right now there is over 700+ people on this poll alone that said they would keep their preorder. If you compare that to the 39 who said they were going to cancel it, then those look like pretty good numbers to me. This game is going to be massive, it'll probably be the best selling game of all time in all reality.

Woggleman, please get off these forums, if you really prefer SRIV then for the love of god go play SRIV. You say Rockstar forgot about you but they didn't forget, they purposefully isolated fans like you. Rockstar doesn't wan't to be known as the company who makes open world sandbox games where you can kill aliens with dildo bats or whatever it is that you "prefer" from the SR series. You also questioned someone"s taste earlier, but then you sit here and say that you prefer SRIV to anything Rockstar has put out in the last generation. You're easily one of the most ignorant people I've ever seen on here. I've seen people talking about Trevor and Michael being secret lovers, I've seen people asking if it would be possible to sit down and spend 15 minutes eating a virtual steak, I've seen people asking if they could murder Michael's children, but you are by far the dumbest of all all of them. You are an embarrassment to everyone on these forums and that's saying quite a bit. 

SHEEP! SHEEEEEEEP! QUICK ROCKSTAR THE HERD IS HUNGRY FOR MORE!

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

Shut your mouth hoe

:cookie:

Jambigrunge
  • Jambigrunge

Something like that

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

Shut your mouth hoe

Sailor Moon? I'm assuming that's another anime right? Haha, no I didn't finger myself to Sailor Moon. Do you finger yourself to Dragonnball Z? Is that how guys watch anime? Because I've always wondered how you can watch that stuff, I guess I was trying it all wrong.

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:55 PM Edited by Mr.Paper, 13 September 2013 - 01:58 PM.

Sailor Moon? I'm assuming that's another anime right? Haha, no I didn't finger myself to Sailor Moon. Do you finger yourself to Dragonnball Z? Is that how guys watch anime? Because I've always wondered how you can watch that stuff, I guess I was trying it all wrong.

f*cking fa**ot. I will find you and rip your f*cking head off motherf*cker.

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

LOL, you're weird man, you got issues. Hating on a popular game to get attention. That's sad. I feel sorry for you. I really do.

• Jambigrunge likes this

sleep_now
  • sleep_now

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:58 PM

I am truly keeping my pre order since this is the last game iam going to buy and one of the best in my opinion whitout having seen any leaks.

Jambigrunge
  • Jambigrunge

Something like that

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

Shut your mouth hoe

f*cking fa**ot. I will find you and rip your f*cking head off motherf*cker.

Tell you what, I'll tell you where you can find me so that you can "rip my f*cking head" off but you have to promise that you'll go "Super Saiyan God" on me or else it won't be worth it. 

You're on the internet disrespecting GTA on a forum specifically full of people who love GTA. If you're going to get offended because you have a faggy taste in television, don't start anything. 

Apollo_33
  • Apollo_33

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:02 PM Edited by Apollo_33, 13 September 2013 - 02:02 PM.

I know you're a troll, but give me one reason as to why you're hating the game so much without having played it? I'm probably asking too much, you know, asking you to post something that doesn't involve insults, all caps and pointless rage.

bigcolzer
  • bigcolzer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

Try watching the new leaked content so much better than that 7 second bull sh*te there on instagram and no its not jsticks its a other dude if u want his name pm me

HoweyLad
  • HoweyLad

Full Time C*nt.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

I have seen nothing to sway me away from cancelling my preorder, everything looks spot on in my opinion.

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Tell you what, I'll tell you where you can find me so that you can "rip my f*cking head" off but you have to promise that you'll go "Super Saiyan God" on me or else it won't be worth it. 

You're on the internet disrespecting GTA on a forum specifically full of people who love GTA. If you're going to get offended because you have a faggy taste in television, don't start anything. 

First of all, why would I respect a turd? IT'S A f*ckING TURD FOR CHRISTSAKES. Second don't quote unneccesary garbage, just quote what you're replying too, you look like a noob when you quote the whole convo like that. And third, DBZ will always be 100 times better than GTA. Fact.

Jambigrunge
  • Jambigrunge

Something like that

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:21 PM Edited by Jambigrunge, 13 September 2013 - 02:21 PM.

First of all, why would I respect a turd? IT'S A f*ckING TURD FOR CHRISTSAKES. Second don't quote unneccesary garbage, just quote what you're replying too, you look like a noob when you quote the whole convo like that. And third, DBZ will always be 100 times better than GTA. Fact.

Nice, I see you only hit Caps Lock for one sentence this time. Phew, I was getting kind of scared for a little bit, I thought you were going to go "Super Saiyan God" on me... Sheep.

hexagramme
  • hexagramme

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:22 PM Edited by hexagramme, 13 September 2013 - 02:23 PM.

I have already canceled it.

Daf*ck is wrong wit you? Get your dick sucked and think again fool.

I care about quality. I am getting my money back and going to Atlantic City on my vacation week instead.

The amount of stupidity...IT'S OFF THE CHARTS!

Stupidity is buying a crappy game because of fanboyism.

No, he's right. This idiocy is really absolutely off the god damned charts.

So many complete morons are panicking because of a few crappy leaks. There is no context to judge the game, at all.

And the few details in those leaks that you can actually make out, many people just ignore and pretend they're not there:

"There's no car damage!!!" - Are you blind?

"The NPC's don't move when you walk into them!!!" - Are you blind?

"The scooter disappears into the car!!!" - Are you blind?

"The map is not big!!!" - Are you blind?

How do you know the game is crappy? And how is it fanboyism to look forward to a game that by all indications looks fantastic?

I'd say at least 75 % of the people posting these days need to pull their heads out of their asses, pardon my French.

Mass. f*cking. Hysteria.

• Jambigrunge likes this

MrGhostface
  • MrGhostface

Accumulated Filth

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Fa7j5EHAZRQ

• Mr.Paper likes this

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=Fa7j5EHAZRQ BOOBIES

Jambigrunge
  • Jambigrunge

Something like that

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

You just posted the exact same thing as the person above you. Sheep.

Adecool
  • Adecool

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:45 PM Edited by Adecool, 13 September 2013 - 02:47 PM.

why the hell wouldnt we keep our pre-orders? the leaks are irrelevant. we're still going to buy the game anyway no matter what. the only people that would cancel their pre-orders are people that probably weren't real GTA fan in the first place and just pre-ordered out of the hype surrounding the trailers. 

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

So? f*ck your momma bitch.

Jambigrunge
  • Jambigrunge

Something like that

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

So? f*ck your momma bitch.

What a sheepish comment. Sheep

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users