Quantcast

» «
Photo

after the leaks, are you still keeping your pre-order?

219 replies to this topic

Poll: After the leaks, are people still keeping their pre-order? (955 member(s) have cast votes)

After the leaks, are people still keeping their pre-order?

1. Yes (906 votes [94.87%])

Percentage of vote: 94.87%

2. No (49 votes [5.13%])

Percentage of vote: 5.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:23 PM Edited by Mr.Paper, 13 September 2013 - 12:24 PM.

I can't believe the stupidity, the WORSHIP of rockstar that rockstar consumers will buy anything just as long as their "godly" hands touched it. It is right in your f*ckiNg face, THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT THERE, NO EUPHORIA, NO CRASH PHYSICS, THE MAIN CHARACTERS WALK ALL THE SAME WITH NO EMOTION AT ALL, IT'S RUINED, THEY RUINED GTA. BUT YOU'RE STILL GOING TO BUY IT BECAUSE YOU THINK ROCKSTAR CARES ABOUT YOU. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, THEY JUST WANT MONEY, GET IT THROUGH YOUR f*ckING HEAD.

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

You got anger issues dude.

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

It's f*cking stupid if you cancel a pre order just because you watched low definition videos of short gameplay.... soooooo stupid

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

I can't believe the stupidity, the WORSHIP of rockstar that rockstar consumers will buy anything just as long as their "godly" hands touched it. It is right in your f*ckiNg face, THE EVIDENCE IS RIGHT THERE, NO EUPHORIA, NO CRASH PHYSICS, THE MAIN CHARACTERS WALK ALL THE SAME WITH NO EMOTION AT ALL, IT'S RUINED, THEY RUINED GTA. BUT YOU'RE STILL GOING TO BUY IT BECAUSE YOU THINK ROCKSTAR CARES ABOUT YOU. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, THEY JUST WANT MONEY, GET IT THROUGH YOUR f*ckING HEAD.

search on youtube:

Anchorman 2 Official Trailer #2   

The_Black_Baron
  • The_Black_Baron

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

Hey, f*ck off man and stop trying to bring everyone else down. Don't like the game? Don't buy it and shut the f*ck up.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

I'm gettin four copies on the midnight release (one for my lil brother, one for a friend, one for another friend who had it pre ordered, along with a already paid pre order special edition for me). I'm still getting these, even though I'm not quite convinced about the car damage and handling, however, I would like to play GTA NOW instead of tuesday, as I have already paid for it..

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:33 PM Edited by Mr.Paper, 13 September 2013 - 12:35 PM.

Hey, f*ck off man and stop trying to bring everyone else down. Don't like the game? Don't buy it and shut the f*ck up.

HEY I BET IF DAN HOUSER GRABBED THE POOP OUT OF HIS TOILET AND TOLD YOU IT'S THE NEW GTA, YOU'D f*ckING BUY IT, BECAUSE YOU'RE f*ckING STUPID AND YOU WORSHIP ROCKSTAR

OurMotherEarth
  • OurMotherEarth

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

cancel my preorder? hell no!

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

You're keeping a preorder for a piece of turd? Why don't you just poop one out yourself, it's free.

~OFWGKTA~
  • ~OFWGKTA~

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

Who wouldnt? This game is going to be f*cking awesome!

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

You're keeping a preorder for a piece of turd? Why don't you just poop one out yourself, it's free.

Why the f*ck are you even on this forum if you're gonna be hating all the time

Hugef1
  • Hugef1

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

Of course I am.

I'm not relying on some crappy phone video of footage.

methwow92
  • methwow92

Street Cat

• Awaiting Authorization
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

this retard,, watches some 8 secound instagram vids and decides the fate of a game,, 

• HoleInTheSky likes this

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:55 PM Edited by Mr.Paper, 13 September 2013 - 12:56 PM.

Of course I am.

this retard,, watches some 8 secound instagram vids and decides the fate of a game,, 

Typical delusional rockstar consumer whores. smh. And racerx, you mad? Because you know you just don't like hearing the truth. By the way, you're buying four copies? BWAHAHAHAHA, wow the stupidity.

ForumModerator
  • ForumModerator

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:57 PM Edited by ForumModerator, 13 September 2013 - 12:58 PM.

Mods here are trying to mask Rockstar's fails

Every topic where someone points out something's wrong gets deleted

Rockstar pays these bitches for silence

Hugef1
  • Hugef1

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

Why does it bother you so much?

ViceCityBestGame
  • ViceCityBestGame

I Don't Give A F*ck and A member of the Grand Wizards

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:01 PM

I want the game NOW!

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

Of course I am.

Typical delusional rockstar consumer whores. smh. And racerx, you mad? Because you know you just don't like hearing the truth. By the way, you're buying four copies? BWAHAHAHAHA, wow the stupidity.

Mad? Nah. I'm by no means totally satisfied with what I saw, but then again I do appreciate the map and the graphics so I don't go bitching around these forums hating on everyone and calling them rockstar fanboys, bitch.

And four copies? Yuppppp, cause I make enough money to buy sh*t for my brother and friends and get something extra for me. Why have you been here since GTA4, till today, and not getting the GTA5? WHATTTT are you doing here then? I bet you just can't afford it haha.

Sit your dumbass down now.

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

Mods here are trying to mask Rockstar's fails

Every topic where someone points out something's wrong gets deleted

Rockstar pays these bitches for silence

Why does it bother you so much?

I wouldn't be surprised. And it botherS me because people are delusional and they're giving a company money that THEY DON'T DESERVE.

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:08 PM Edited by Mr.Paper, 13 September 2013 - 01:09 PM.

Mad? Nah. I'm by no means totally satisfied with what I saw, but then again I do appreciate the map and the graphics so I don't go bitching around these forums hating on everyone and calling them rockstar fanboys, bitch.

And four copies? Yuppppp, cause I make enough money to buy sh*t for my brother and friends and get something extra for me. Why have you been here since GTA4, till today, and not getting the GTA5? WHATTTT are you doing here then? I bet you just can't afford it haha.

Hey f*ckface why don't you just buy a million copies so you can play a different disc everyday. f*cking moron. And I can afford it, how would you know waht I can and can not afford? Exactly, you don't.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

Hey f*ckface why don't you just buy a million copies so you can play a different disc everyday. f*cking moron. And I can afford it, how would you know waht I can and can not afford? Exactly, you don't.

Haha, you mad now?

ForumModerator
  • ForumModerator

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

Haha, you mad now?

Is that you on that pic?

Looking at your face I see that you never touched a woman in real life

Paarfus
  • Paarfus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

@Mr.Paper what exactly are you trying to prove and/or accomplish?

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Haha, you mad now?

You're not worth my time, you're just a ridiculous fa**ot.

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Haha, you mad now?

Is that you on that pic?

Yup, go to my facebook, I've been with more then you will probably ever will in the rest of your life kid. 

Bet you touch alot of women !

ForumModerator
  • ForumModerator

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:16 PM Edited by ForumModerator, 13 September 2013 - 01:16 PM.

Haha, you mad now?

Is that you on that pic?

Yup, go to my facebook, I've been with more then you will probably ever will in the rest of your life kid. 

Bet you touch alot of women !

I'm sure you've been with a lot of women as a gay beta orbiter

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

I am trying to prove that rockstar is just out there just increase profit, that rockstar doesn't care about the player, that rockstar only care about the current stock rates and founding out ways to make more money. That rockstar, being a corporation, has no soul and you shouldn't be giving money to evil corporate bigwigs that give 2 sh*ts about you.

Paarfus
  • Paarfus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

Responding to Mr.Paper just feeds into exactly what he is on these forums searching for. Ignore the immaturity and move on.

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:20 PM Edited by Mr.Paper, 13 September 2013 - 01:20 PM.

Responding to Mr.Paper just feeds into exactly what he is on these forums searching for. Ignore the immaturity and move on.

Sometimes you just have to beat it into them, that's the only way these brainwashed fools will understand.

Paarfus
  • Paarfus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

I am trying to prove that rockstar is just out there just increase profit, that rockstar doesn't care about the player, that rockstar only care about the current stock rates and founding out ways to make more money. That rockstar, being a corporation, has no soul and you shouldn't be giving money to evil corporate bigwigs that give 2 sh*ts about you.

Well you ought' to know that that is a REALITY of major companies/corp./franchises in todays world. If they didnt aim to make money they wouldnt be here to make video games today. It sucks youre dissapointed but that doesnt mean other people shouldnt be entitled to their opposing opinions and feel like theyre going to enjoy the game right? Some people loved GTAIV .. Some people really disliked it. I guess you drew the short end of the stick this time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users