Quantcast

» «
Photo

after the leaks, are you still keeping your pre-order?

219 replies to this topic

Poll: After the leaks, are people still keeping their pre-order? (955 member(s) have cast votes)

After the leaks, are people still keeping their pre-order?

1. Yes (906 votes [94.87%])

Percentage of vote: 94.87%

2. No (49 votes [5.13%])

Percentage of vote: 5.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote
woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

I have already canceled it.

Daf*ck is wrong wit you? Get your dick sucked and think again fool.

I care about quality. I am getting my money back and going to Atlantic City on my vacation week instead.

You care about quality? Then why the f*ck are you making an executive decision based on low quality, ragetty ass potatoe-filmed leaks? If you cared about quality you wouldnt assume sh*t based on low quality information. Was your ass on the OJ jury? Shiet.

It is clear enough to see no damage, empty streets and crappy driving. I have SRIV and III which are what GTA is supposed to be.

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

I care about quality. I am getting my money back and going to Atlantic City on my vacation week instead.

You care about quality? Then why the f*ck are you making an executive decision based on low quality, ragetty ass potatoe-filmed leaks? If you cared about quality you wouldnt assume sh*t based on low quality information. Was your ass on the OJ jury? Shiet.

It is clear enough to see no damage, empty streets and crappy driving. I have SRIV and III which are what GTA is supposed to be.

Don't you ever... EVER compare GTA to that arcadey piece of sh*t known as SR III or IV! :sui:

• DwightSchrute likes this

DwightSchrute
  • DwightSchrute

Whaaaaaa?

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

I'm just messing with you dude. I don't care what you do with your money. Maybe you'll change your mind once the game comes out and you have a chance, like all of us, to see everything up, close and personal, or maybe you wont. I'm still gettin' mine though!

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

Don't you ever... EVER compare GTA to that arcadey piece of sh*t known as SR III or IV! :sui:

The SR series actually knows how to have fun. In IV I get to fight aliens with cool weapons while in GTA V I drive badly and shoot people with generic smgs and play tennis. 

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

The SR series actually knows how to have fun. In IV I get to fight aliens with cool weapons while in GTA V I drive badly and shoot people with generic smgs and play tennis. 

You know what I just though that is funny, you say that its clear enough to see no damage, and crappy driving. From the looks of it, it may just be similar to SR driving, which would be those fans to blame for the change in the arcade like MCLA driving.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:37 AM

@woggleman now that you have canceled your preorder, why don't you gtfo of these forums and go to SR or WD forums?
  • swagbucks likes this

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

I am keeping for sure.. But if I weren't I'd have my ps3 now lmao

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:39 AM

@woggleman now that you have canceled your preorder, why don't you gtfo of these forums and go to SR or WD forums?

Because I used to be a big time fan in the ps2 era but Rockstar abandoned fans like me.

LACHLS
  • LACHLS

Ball Splatter

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:39 AM

WARNING: Extreme sarcasm is in use.

No, I am an absolute f*cking retard, and I'm going to just go and cancel my preorder for a game I've been waiting to come out since I finished IV in 2009.

bobo081093
  • bobo081093

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

I haven't watched and don't intend on watching leaks so of course I'm keeping the preorder..

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:43 AM

Because I used to be a big time fan in the ps2 era but Rockstar abandoned fans like me.

Um as you said.. they abandoned you, you are disappointed, i get that.. so what are you here in gta V section for then? Its not like they can change anything now... hell I'm sure they aren't even on GTAf.

Bantri
  • Bantri

I'll kill as many animals in GTA as I damn well please

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:44 AM

Why are you guys talking about this as if the game is terrible? It's 7 second clips, from a camera phone, shot on a TV at an angle. The game isn't even out yet. It will be great, all of yall drove your expectations through the roof. Quit complaining.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

If you have questions, you really must be looking at the wrong leaks. This game looks sick. 

PatrickJr.
  • PatrickJr.

SFM Artist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

I'm keeping my pre-order, I'm not going to cancel it just because of some leaks.

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

If you have questions, you really must be looking at the wrong leaks. This game looks sick. 

Well unless you've been living under a rock lately you would have noticed the spike in threads about people complaining about various aspects on GTAV from: Driving to Physics. For me personally I do not see anything wrong and I am still waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail.

Jake1398
  • Jake1398

SkullFire Leader

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

I've already paid $70+ dollars for it. I plan on paying the rest ( collectors edition) when 9/17 comes around. Canceling it just because of low quality videos is stupid in my opinion because you only get a visual that isn't even good. You haven't gotten the feel or what the story is like.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

Um as you said.. they abandoned you, you are disappointed, i get that.. so what are you here in gta V section for then? Its not like they can change anything now... hell I'm sure they aren't even on GTAf.

Because I feel betrayed. I had my hopes up that they learned the lessons of IV and would make a good game but it is more crap. Rockstar has made nothing good this generation.

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

f*ck you Lucifer.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

not only am i keeping the preorder, Im preordering another 100 copies so I can play a different disc every day

f*cking fa**ot. Go die.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:51 AM

I've already paid $70+ dollars for it. I plan on paying the rest ( collectors edition) when 9/17 comes around. Canceling it just because of low quality videos is stupid in my opinion because you only get a visual that isn't even good. You haven't gotten the feel or what the story is like.

I paid mine in full and they still refunded the whole thing. 

djdiond
  • djdiond

I need dis more than you I think!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

I'm a bit disappointed about the vehicles physics/damage but of course i will keep my pre-order

There is nothing wrong with it!

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

Because I feel betrayed. I had my hopes up that they learned the lessons of IV and would make a good game but it is more crap. Rockstar has made nothing good this generation.

*Sigh* okay carry on with whatever it is that you are trying to achieve.

trevorthebadass
  • trevorthebadass

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

Good.

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

LSPD wannabe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:54 AM Edited by gtafan26, 13 September 2013 - 02:54 AM.

I am not going to let a bunch of 7 second long shot from a phone video leaks to make me want to cancel my order, I am smart enough to make up my own mind and play the game before I make any judgements on the game,  this GTA, I dont care, its one of my veiw must have games

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

I am not going to let a bunch of 7 second long shot from a phone video leaks to make me want to cancel my order, I am smart enough to make up my own mind and play the game before I make any judgements on the game,  this GTA, I dont care, its one of my veiw must have games

I agree with you, this is GTA we are talking about and most if not all of us have been waiting for 2 years or more for this game to finally hit shelfs and or hit our homes.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:18 AM

I see from the results that people are massively turning against this game.

RX2000
  • RX2000

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

Yes.

No one actually cancels their preorder over a few minutes of leaked gameplay. They just come on the forums & bitch & SAY they are gonna cancel....

Deathpally
  • Deathpally

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

Yes.

No one actually cancels their preorder over a few minutes of leaked gameplay. They just come on the forums & bitch & SAY they are gonna cancel....

I guess then my point has gotten across. Since if your going to buy the game anyway stop flooding the forums with constant threads about how I am disappointed with this or this or this....

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

Yes.

I did. I went to Gamestop, gave them my debit card and they refunded my order.

Codyxxxxc
  • Codyxxxxc

Cyborg

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

Yeah keeping the pre order I don't pay attention to leaks that would ruin the fun of the game anyway. :)

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

To be honest I've been watching every leak out there and this game is f*cking amazing. There is nothing else like it.
  • seVensantos likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users