Quantcast

» «
Photo

What do you Plan on doing to Release your GTA Frustrations?

16 replies to this topic
ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

I don't know about you all, but I'm going pumpkin smashing this year because of this sh*t. I can't take it anymore. So many people already have the game and are enjoying it and I'm finding it very difficult to get myself to stay away from any and all leaks.

That's why my frustration levels are through the roof right now, and that's why someone is going to have to pay for this. That's why I decided I'm goin pumpkin smashing on Halloween this year.

I used to only do it to houses that I would trick or treat, and if they said they ran out of candy, I would be like "No candy? Oh yup. Tight." then just leave and then wait about 5 minutes, come back, pick up their family carved pumpkin and powerbomb it into the ground. Did that to people that tried to jip me and put exactly one little piece of mini candy in my bag too.

But this is worse than running out of candy or not handing out enough, so people are getting their pumpkins smashed based strictly off principle now. What do you all have planned to release your frustration that is being built up over GTA V right now? Maybe hit the punching bag or speed bag? Or hit the gym to release some steam? Share here.

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

By Halloween you will have been playing this game for a long time.

• br00tal_j likes this

Outplug
  • Outplug

PSN: Headphenomenon

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:58 AM

I love how all of your threads are just baiting people, Arcane :) I guess it's the only thing you do with your life, so gotta make sure as many people see you as possible.

HellomynameisApu
  • HellomynameisApu

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

Masturbation

adictoGTA
  • adictoGTA

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

i bought FC3: Blood Dragon today thanks to an offer on the XBL market place, that should help me get through the last 5 days for me (yes 5 days still for me)

itsnirishthing
  • itsnirishthing

Leader of the Irish Hooligans

• Members

By Halloween you will have been playing this game for a long time.

im growing my own pumpkins so i can smash early...

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Like I said, it's principle. Someone has to pay for this.

Besides, you'd be surprised how soothing and relieving smashing a pumpkin can be. Not only that but its almost like a confidence booster you feel like a badass cuz you just obliterated what could've been someone's head.

The feeling you have when you walk away after slamming one into the ground, is basically the equivalent to a 1 punch KO and just walking off. Yeah, you're going to feel like a f*ckin badass.

GTASerialKiller
  • GTASerialKiller

Player Hater

• Members

Maybe you could get some pussy instead of being a troll on an internet forum.... but nah...that's not your style.

• chipface likes this

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:00 AM

I'm planning on having some self control.

liesch
  • liesch

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:01 AM

rape a goat

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:01 AM Edited by Capricornus, 13 September 2013 - 02:05 AM.

To be perfectly honest, all of this stuff had flown right over my head. I am aware of no leaks, nor have I seen any leaked game play. I mean sh*t, I haven't even seen the leaked map, and there is a topic about it here. Of course this avoiding is all by choice. I checked my bank account today and saw that R* took the money for the Special Edition that I pre-ordered, which means that the game is on its way to me. These days will fly by. Nothing has me frustrated. 

• ZombCreations and El Tel like this

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

To be perfectly honest, all of this stuff had flown right over my head. I am aware of no leaks, nor have I seen any leaked game play. I mean sh*t, I haven't even seen the leaked map, and there is a topic about it here. Of course this avoiding is all by choice. I checked my bank account today and say that R* took the money for the Special Edition that I pre-ordered, which means that the game is on its way to me. These days will fly by. Nothing has me frustrated. 

I wish I had that self control. Now that I've been watching these all day, it's back to the "Super long wait" feeling. -_-

arama
  • arama

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

Furiously masturbate and start a fire

Milton T Pike
  • Milton T Pike

The Bowling Cousin

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:06 AM

Thanks for the heads-up. I am going to put half a kilogram of pressure-sensitive C4 in my pumpkin and tell every trick-or-treater that I am out of candy. SMASH MY PUMPKIN MOTHER f*ckER, I DARE YOU.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:06 AM

To be perfectly honest, all of this stuff had flown right over my head. I am aware of no leaks, nor have I seen any leaked game play. I mean sh*t, I haven't even seen the leaked map, and there is a topic about it here. Of course this avoiding is all by choice. I checked my bank account today and say that R* took the money for the Special Edition that I pre-ordered, which means that the game is on its way to me. These days will fly by. Nothing has me frustrated. 

I wish I had that self control. Now that I've been watching these all day, it's back to the "Super long wait" feeling. -_-

I see what you mean man. However, I am always more excited to experience game play elements on my own rather than seeing them in action as someone else plays the game. So all in all its just more excitement to personally play the game rather than seeing someone else play it before you get to experience it. 

Prestb97
  • Prestb97

Master of Laziness

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

Play GTA.

chipface
  • chipface

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:03 AM

I'll find something to masturbate to and/or f*ck my woman, if she's up for that of course.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users