» «
Photo

PS4 Version Listed on Amazon

18 replies to this topic
brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:53 AM Edited by brian., 13 September 2013 - 01:59 AM.

http://www.product-r...n-with-listing/

PS4 version now added to Amazon product database.

This means the PC SKU listing from earlier this year means PC version could be out that much earlier, unless they decide themselves to wait.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

• _Kindled_ likes this

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:54 AM

Doesn't mean much - PC versions have been listed all over the place for months.

Hell, 6 months ago I saw a poster outside of an EB Games listing PC as a launch platform.

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

Est. MMXV

• Zaibatsu
  • Italy
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:55 AM

here we go again.

Krispen Whah
  • Krispen Whah

Pillow Pants

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

Only believe it if R* confirms it

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:57 AM Edited by brian., 13 September 2013 - 02:06 AM.

Doesn't mean much - PC versions have been listed all over the place for months.

Hell, 6 months ago I saw a poster outside of an EB Games listing PC as a launch platform.

This is a new listing - a PS4 version - the PC version was SKU'd on the site earlier, but AFTER the Sept17th version (which was done earlier still)

Thus - PS4 confirmed, and PC likely much earlier.

And, bullsh*t is called sir, on your claim about the poster - lies.

Only believe it if R* confirms it

Oh, I know, just let the topic warm up though. Rockstar will have to comment, and when they do, it will be ambiguous, and not "no", which will be of course, "yes".

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

Grand Theft Auto V will come to the PC and Next-generation consoles, it is just that - Rockstar Games hasn't officially announce it. I seriously don't know about the next-generation consoles, I don't know. I guess we will have to wait and see!

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

Oh, I see this has been moved out of news to make sure no one sees it  :turn:

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:33 AM Edited by GTA-Bobski, 13 September 2013 - 11:33 AM.

Amazon Germany has a bit of a reputation for leaking games so this could actually be true and not another placeholder.

Still, Dan Houser was pretty clear in november 2012 when the question came up:

Q:Why isn't GTA V a next-gen launch title?

DH: There'll be a much larger audience on PS3 than there will be on PS4.

Like always he doesn't denies it outright. Maybe that was intentional and they were still talking with MS or Sony about it. No doubt both will be over the moon if they could bundle the game with the next-gen.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

Dafuq was that 'boom' GIF even for?

if it was for what I think it was, then that was a failed attempt at being smooth.

CharlieSheem
  • CharlieSheem

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

Lol yeah, like they'd put the PS4 version up and then take it down shortly after.

P.S.  You know 3rd party sellers can list products?  Meaning someone could have photoshopped it and listed it for sale, Amazon discovered it was fake and removed it.  (And might have even banned the 3rd party seller)

Be smart!!!!

UltimateVenom
  • UltimateVenom

We are Vemon!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

so what? I saw the PC version listed on EB GAMES internal systems.. doesn't mean sh*t... just what they expect to be released.

think of it as a placeholder.

(PC version will be released at some stage IMO)

itsnirishthing
  • itsnirishthing

Leader of the Irish Hooligans

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:03 PM

If GTA Online is going to be this ever evolving online experience that R* has been dreaming about since GTA III then why release it for consoles that have a shelf life starting now of about 3 years.  It makes sense to start it on current gen to get a feel for its success etc. but it will inevitably go to next gen.  The possibilities are far greater given the hardware in these next gen consoles. Also couldnt give a sh*t if it goes to PC, this PC elitist mentality is nauseating...isn't that Warcraft sh*t supposed to be good enough for these virgins?

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

Hardly a surprise if it's real. I might fork out the cash for the PS4 with GTA V.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:50 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 13 September 2013 - 12:50 PM.

If GTA Online is going to be this ever evolving online experience that R* has been dreaming about since GTA III then why release it for consoles that have a shelf life starting now of about 3 years.  It makes sense to start it on current gen to get a feel for its success etc. but it will inevitably go to next gen.  The possibilities are far greater given the hardware in these next gen consoles. Also couldnt give a sh*t if it goes to PC, this PC elitist mentality is nauseating...isn't that Warcraft sh*t supposed to be good enough for these virgins?

lmao, this kid hella mad. why sad bro

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

Like I said since the beginning in my own thread... PC version will be out by the end of this year. In fact by the latest rush on retailers leaks I think we won't even have to wait a month to know about the PC version directly from Rockstar mouth. If the game was released for Next Gen as launch title the sales would increase insanely. And if for some reason they are planning in releasing Next gen version first and not mentioning PC, that will be just stupid. If there is a Next gen version it means the PC is also ready.

All the CV leaks said they were working in current gen and PC version, witch enforces the idea that it was developed like Max Payne 3, all 3 versions alongside each other with the PC version being ported for Next Gen.

I keep all I've said since the end of 2012 and I'm more convinced of it each day.

DwightSchrute
  • DwightSchrute

Whaaaaaa?

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:32 PM

dey trickin' yo ass in gettin' a ps4.

DCxMoneyxMurdaz
  • DCxMoneyxMurdaz

TrapGod Capo CELEBRITY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:33 PM Edited by DCxMoneyxMurdaz, 13 September 2013 - 05:33 PM.

That is photo shopped it ain't real

Innovention
  • Innovention

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:48 PM Edited by Innovention, 13 September 2013 - 05:48 PM.

Make everyone buy on PS3/360...... release on PS4/ONE.... everyone buys the same game twice..... BRILLIANT!

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

Make everyone buy on PS3/360...... release on PS4/ONE.... everyone buys the same game twice..... BRILLIANT!

Finally someone intelligent!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users