Quantcast

» «
Photo

This is the weekend I have been waiting for!

21 replies to this topic
DanieljJ
  • DanieljJ

Supersonic Bassman

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

It is Thursday eve I will be checking out the final episode of Burn Notice + NFL week 2 starts with some good games. Work Friday and relax with a Saturday and Sunday in town celebrating family birthdays and a Sunday eve looking at a new Breaking Bad(Might DVR and save for Mon eve.)Most of all weekend activities I am looking forward to is My Seattle Seahawks hosting the San Fran 49ers for Sunday Night Football. It's gonna be a bloodbath! I will work extra Monday and pick up GTAV followed by two days off! I have stockpiled supplies and placated my people.GTAV marathon!

• RatedR likes this

DownwardGoose
  • DownwardGoose

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

Been looking forward to this weekend for a long time now. Have a nice weekend and enjoy V.

K1monster
  • K1monster

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

i hate this weekend. for the first time actually i am excited for monday :p

well off to bed 3.30 am :S gonna get buzzed and high this weekend so time will fly

Alenko
  • Alenko

BEST IN THE WORLD.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

This is the weekend before GTAV, the game we've all been waiting for. It's been a tough two years, and finally we all can take a collective sigh of relief and enjoy this game on then 17th.

This game is going to melt faces off.

HellomynameisApu
  • HellomynameisApu

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

Seahawks are in for a rude awakening:colgate:

J-Rock462
  • J-Rock462

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

I play a show tomorrow night then work on Sat. Work Monday then go to the midnight release with my friend!

GTA5isntAMYTH
  • GTA5isntAMYTH

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:48 AM

i just got junkyard to fix my car on saturday and hell on wheels on satudrday and sunday breaking bad and then to work on monday and waiting in line till midnight :lol:

Nicky Fat Sacks
  • Nicky Fat Sacks

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

My kinda guy right here. Football, party's, breaking bad, and 2 days off to play GTA5.

I'll be doing exactly the same, but I only get one day off... It's cool though. Cheers!

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

I'm going to contend with a rather bothersome UTI that I'm attempting to nurse with water, natural homeopathics and rest. The weekend will be filled with RDR, DoA5: Ultimate and more much-needed rest. Monday evening will be spent awaiting PSN's unlocking of the game; soon thereafter, I'll be sleeping, praying that the game downloads by the time I awaken at roughly eight or nine in the morning. If not, I'll most likely be installing the physical copy that I tentatively have arriving that afternoon.

WBdink
  • WBdink

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

Worked all week, tomorrow as well, rough week. Haven't taken PTO all year, but I took Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off. GTA V weekend hype, drinks, parties, Breaking Bad, then GTA..And dude...BREAKING BAD IS GOING TO BE SICK NEXT SUNDAY!!!

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

This is the first time I actually wan't the weekend to be over quick.

Moe36
  • Moe36

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

I love this weekend, mayweather fight in Saturday and breaking bad Sunday. Monday is going to suck but I'll be so excited over last nights breaking bad anyways

RatedR
  • RatedR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

It is Thursday eve I will be checking out the final episode of Burn Notice + NFL week 2 starts with some good games. Work Friday and relax with a Saturday and Sunday in town celebrating family birthdays and a Sunday eve looking at a new Breaking Bad(Might DVR and save for Mon eve.)Most of all weekend activities I am looking forward to is My Seattle Seahawks hosting the San Fran 49ers for Sunday Night Football. It's gonna be a bloodbath! I will work extra Monday and pick up GTAV followed by two days off! I have stockpiled supplies and placated my people.GTAV marathon!

You and me both. Friday I will be taking the fiancé and our daughter to eat and to a movie. Saturday is a day full of beer and college football. I am so pumped for my Alabama Crimson Tide to get a rematch with Johnny "Autograph" Manziel. Should be a great game. Sunday I will drink more beer and watch this weeks NFL games. Monday I will work then at midnight get my hands on my copy of GTA V. Weeks paid vacation... Gonna be a great week.

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

Been looking forward to this weekend also. Working the whole time but that's good cause the game will come out faster. But when the game comes out I have a couple days off and will be in heaven.

SN95_Schpecter
  • SN95_Schpecter

Dogs Logs

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:13 AM

Studying all weekend, school Monday. No work ALL WEEK and picking up gta V with my buddy at the midnight release. This will be a sweet, sweet week with a sweet ass weekend to look forward. Can I get a feck yes, anyone?

Snoochie_Boochies
  • Snoochie_Boochies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:16 AM

This weekends gonna be tough for me, got a few assignments for class that need working on, like some commercials and music for my radio class, and I have to work sunday.  Good thing V is so close, i'm about to cave in from stress.

Hope everyone else has a good one, though..  I hope your Seahawks do well.  I know they're going to do better than my team.

This seasons gonna be a long one....

interfreak
  • interfreak

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

It is Thursday eve 

It's already Friday afternoon here in Australia! MWAHAHAHA!! ;-)

iamfangirling
  • iamfangirling

Wholocked

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:30 AM

BFFs house tomorrow, BFFs birthday party Saturday, lazy sunday, and a looooong Monday and Tuesday

DanieljJ
  • DanieljJ

Supersonic Bassman

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

I am nervous. The 49er have a better starting team. SEA beat SF 42-13 up here late last season and you all had an excuse. What will be your excuse if Seattle whoops them Niners AGAIN?

HellomynameisApu
  • HellomynameisApu

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

I am nervous. The 49er have a better starting team. SEA beat SF 42-13 up here late last season and you all had an excuse. What will be your excuse if Seattle whoops them Niners AGAIN?

No excuses, honestly.  Both are bad-ass teams and whoever will win will work their butts off for it. I much rather see us win than the giants or patriots. May the best win though! ;)

iownalx23
  • iownalx23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

I agree 100%. Football, (NFL and College) BB, Boxing, it should be fun...

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

Cool thread. I have two more days of work, then I will be working on my hobby all weekend, watching football, going to figure drawing class, and Breaking Bad on Sunday. I will try to see Insidious 2 on Monday if the reviews are decent, then I will try my hardest to get the game first thing on Tuesday morning, but it's going to be hard skipping the midnight launch.

Finally, a weeks paid vacation. Happy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users