• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic
Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

He's right but the fanboys have their R* glasses on and cant see sh!t

Guess what? This is a FAN SITE dedicated to GTA. You can't handle the fact that people are FANS and throw fanboy like it's an insult then why don't you go back to 4chan where the rest of your autistic neckbeard bretheren are? I'm sure there's a discussion about which My Little Pony character is the best to jack off to that you're missing out on.

There's a difference between being a fan and being a fanboy, hence the two different words. "Fanboy" is thrown around like an insult, because guess what? A lot of people on here act like, or actually are, fanboys, and the fans who have their eyes open and don't think Rockstar's sh*t would make the best thing in existence aren't fans of that (which is probably) fact. I'm not saying V is sh*t in any way, but from what we've seen, it's still hard to judge how great the car damage is and if it's anything comparable to, or better than, IV's. Physics are a completely different field that requires you hold the controller, but car damage not so much (at points in the leaks, damage appears much differently depending on what car's used).

The only difference between the word fan and fanboy is the negative connotation attached to fanboy. I like how you said there was a difference of meaning but instead of explaining the alleged meaning you just went on about other stuff I already know about and have taken into account for my own judgement of the game upon my obtaining it.

I'm sure you get away with that bullsh*t type of argumentation with a lot of people, unfortunately for you, I'm not f*cking stupid. I'm sure you'll come back with some half assed retort somewhere along the lines of "You ARE stupid! This is what it means okay!? [Insert made up meaning of fanboy here accompanied by an urban dictionary link]"

Don't waste your time, you're done here.

boxanata
  • boxanata

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:24 AM

The game will be sick.. End of story!

Exactly! We all need to nurse it back to full health if we want it to be "all that it can be". :p

assmillk
  • assmillk

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

i find it funny how not one of the people who actually have the game have said anything negative about the driving physics...only the trolls who haven't even played the game yet.

lifeofmusic468
  • lifeofmusic468

GTA V

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

He's right but the fanboys have their R* glasses on and cant see sh!t

Guess what? This is a FAN SITE dedicated to GTA. You can't handle the fact that people are FANS and throw fanboy like it's an insult then why don't you go back to 4chan where the rest of your autistic neckbeard bretheren are? I'm sure there's a discussion about which My Little Pony character is the best to jack off to that you're missing out on.

There's a difference between being a fan and being a fanboy, hence the two different words. "Fanboy" is thrown around like an insult, because guess what? A lot of people on here act like, or actually are, fanboys, and the fans who have their eyes open and don't think Rockstar's sh*t would make the best thing in existence aren't fans of that (which is probably) fact. I'm not saying V is sh*t in any way, but from what we've seen, it's still hard to judge how great the car damage is and if it's anything comparable to, or better than, IV's. Physics are a completely different field that requires you hold the controller, but car damage not so much (at points in the leaks, damage appears much differently depending on what car's used).

The only difference between the word fan and fanboy is the negative connotation attached to fanboy. I like how you said there was a difference of meaning but instead of explaining the alleged meaning you just went on about other stuff I already know about and have taken into account for my own judgement of the game upon my obtaining it.

I'm sure you get away with that bullsh*t type of argumentation with a lot of people, unfortunately for you, I'm not f*cking stupid. I'm sure you'll come back with some half assed retort somewhere along the lines of "You ARE stupid! This is what it means okay!? [Insert made up meaning of fanboy here accompanied by an urban dictionary link]"

Don't waste your time, you're done here.

@Outplug

You_just_got_pwned.jpg

And in case you don't understand...

hycw_pwned.jpg

swagbucks
  • swagbucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:39 AM

I can confirm this is what is going to happen to you before you get V ibcTC7dSN1NsCC.gif

I can confirm this is what is going to happen to you before you get V ibcTC7dSN1NsCC.gif

lolololol this is a perfect example of unrealistic garbage. dude gets hit from the left and his face swings left. uuuuhhhh yeah right R* your game is obviously the worst piece of cat sh*t ive ever eaten. preorder cancelled.  place is full of fanbois sucking R* penis. hella prolly. im with you OP. 

hahaa yeaa cancel.. no one needs ur sh*t bitchhh. 

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

go hang urself u worthless c*nt. have u even seen the train video... way better physics than sh*t gta iv

LeetSniperWolf
  • LeetSniperWolf

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:03 AM

OP + Others, just watch the recent "Crash/Damage" videos and stop trolling alright? /requestalock

aidanjames1
  • aidanjames1

Reaper Reap

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

It just takes more crashes or more force to damage the car like IV. http://www.break.com...c/rocks-2516778

RisingLegend
  • RisingLegend

Your Neighborhood Wigger

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:08 AM

the car physics and damage is still better in gta iv. just accept it

OP IS 15. Therefore he is not old enough to play. . .thus his opinion doesn't really matter.

colonelfrost8
  • colonelfrost8

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

guess its obvious you have never seen the screens of what happens when a trains hits your car. StOp Ur BiTchIn.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:50 AM

Oh man...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users