Everywhere and Nowhere

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

Need to hire more plumbers.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:40 AM Edited by Chukkles, 15 September 2013 - 05:40 AM.

Need to hire more plumbers.

The Mario Brothers.
This thread is as far as I will go.to discussing V now.
I've been out of the V section for 3 days now, it's hard not to talk about the most anticipated game of the last few years.

Not even my real life friends seem to care about this game, so no talking to them either. They just want "nec cud gam", "Ermergerd, Gersts" derg fer ernd fersh.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

I was hoping I could find refuge in /r/grandtheftautoV or /r/gta because they have a smaller userbase and similar no-leaks rules.

Nope, got given a gameplay picture and told it was the first mission in the game.

So I'm just staying in off-topic in GTAF and ignoring /r/gaming (oh god, it's worse than normal), /r/grandtheftautov and /r/gta;

/r/games and /r/truegaming are being very well kept, nothing in regards to GTA because there hasn't been any news that isn't leaks. 

Just playing Payday 2 until GTA V comes out and going to those forums instead, I'm 51 and kinda close to the point of grinding and boredom, pick it back up when DLC and patches comes out for 360.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Generic GTA Username™

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

GTA V Section - No country for old moderators.

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Jesus, I feel bad for the clearly overworking and under appreciated Mods. I wish the them luck as they spoil the game for themselves by closing so many leak topics.

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

I love love love the leaks.
And will continue to find them and watch them etc.
You trolls can't appreciate anything good.

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

The trolls destroyed my hype.

Spoiler

Irviding
  • Irviding

No bed crew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

stay out of that board, period.

Trund
  • Trund

I'm all of ach fo her

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

Spoiler

The trolls don't know what they're talking about. Most of them played (or not) the game for two hours or so and then come to conclusions such as no interiors and so on. Note for example, that a lot of interiors are properties that you can buy, and there are A LOT. There were even some trolls that posted that 

Spoiler

Point is: Don't listen to all the idiots on the GTA V section. Especially avoid the ridiculous OH MY GOD DRIVING SUCKS posts from the preteens there.

• PaletoChickenCapo likes this

Fuc-tuo
  • Fuc-tuo

we're bouncing now?

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

I haven't had any plot spoiled but i have seen some of the gameplay leaks and that has only built my hype. I have stayed away from the v section as much as possible. If any of the plot was ruined for me i would have left the forum 

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

They are called trolls for a reason. Ignore them and find things out yourself playing the game yourself.

R* invested 265 million dollars in this game. Everything about this game is well thought out and developed well and there is a quite massive amount of effort put in. Chances of it being a big failure in significant aspects are minimal.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:26 PM

They're trolls for a reason.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• England

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

Please, for the love of God, don't let these trolls affect your opinion on the game. Since the leaks came, nearly all regular members of the V section are gone and we're stuck with people who have joined in the last few days, it's turned people into assholes of the highest nature. I seriously cannot believe the amount of times I've read that people think the game has failed, they are disappointed, the game isn't what they expect when all they've done is watched blurry videos and read information from people that haven't even proved they have it.

Out of respect to yourself and to the game, don't believe everything you read and reserve your judgement until you play it with your own hands and see with your own eyes.

• Trund, gtaxpert, jackass2009 and 2 others like this

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by LazyboyEight, 15 September 2013 - 08:08 PM.

Please, for the love of God, don't let these trolls affect your opinion on the game. Since the leaks came, nearly all regular members of the V section are gone and we're stuck with people who have joined in the last few days, it's turned people into assholes of the highest nature. I seriously cannot believe the amount of times I've read that people think the game has failed, they are disappointed, the game isn't what they expect when all they've done is watched blurry videos and read information from people that haven't even proved they have it.

Out of respect to yourself and to the game, don't believe everything you read and reserve your judgement until you play it with your own hands and see with your own eyes.

The first few lines of that post made me feel like a brave survivor in the desert, where everyone's going insane, all the regular guys who helped out have ran away, and I'm at the top of a hill with my rifle, saluting to the masses of poor scavengers looking for food. 

Then you ruined it by going back to internet speak.

PaletoChickenCapo
  • PaletoChickenCapo

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

Yeah, there is a lot of regular members I can't find in gen-chat, and there is no familiar members in the V-section at all.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 15 September 2013 - 08:47 PM.

The GTAV forum is currently a terrible section to be. If you expect common sense and proper discussions, then you will be seriously disappointed. There is only a handful of decent topics, as for example this one. I'm mostly reading the PC topic in the News section, and make some replies here and there, since at least there are still interesting discussions going on. And I am a PC gamer. As someone who has been lurking in the V section for a couple of years, and been posting for over a year, I have to say that there doesn't seem to be hope for this section anymore. There are some interesting topics here and there, but it is so rare, it's unbelieveable. It has come to a point where even I am fed up with all the pointless whining and complaining from people who haven't even played the game for a second. Not to mention the amount of flaming that is going on, which is just getting too stupid to deal with. Tuesday will be one hell of a day, I tell ya.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

This x 1000.

I seriously haven't seen ANYBODY that I used to see every single day in the V section. Every person I ever see now is people who have joined in the past week, and most of them are trolls whose only purpose is to try to ruin the game. I have seen countless livestreams of the game and honestly, most of what everybody is worrying about is really nothing.

At this point, I don't think there is much that can be done about the leaks, as there are so many posted on a daily basis. Maybe once the game is out, all of the trolls will leave and the forum will die back down like it used to be and everybody will be satisfied. 

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:52 PM

Spoiler

Well, these trolls also said that big planes weren't flbable and it's been proved that they actually are.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

Spoiler

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

I fnished the storyline in 22 hours and dont worry, most of threads in V section are lies.

• jackass2009 likes this

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm Offended By This Username

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

With the hours now winding down I think it's time that I take my leave. See ya'll in October GTAF!

Viva Los Santos mothaf*ckas!

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

i-m-done-o.gif

The V section. You cannot express any likeness for IV without getting hated or insulted. Only one more day! One more day until most of these new annoying members will disappear for hopefully ever...

• Ermac. likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:33 PM Edited by GunWrath, 16 September 2013 - 12:33 PM.

What's sad is none of them even played the game yet and think it's ruined. Where's the logic? By all means, don't buy the game. Less players on the servers wasting our time.

But I feel no sympathy for the V Section either way. That's your baby, Kirsty.. not mine. :p

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

Pretty much describes the V section right now.

tumblr_m678kidwTI1qcf707o1_500.gif

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

Pretty much describes the V section right now.

-girf-

I'll file that under useless .gifs =P

Anyhoo, the only reason I come on for the time being is gen chat. I'm not even touching a GTA related subforum.

Prolly tomorrow I'll hop on purely to refresh the site numbers until I can play the game, just to see if it does go over 10000.

Mr Scratch
  • Mr Scratch

Hungry like the wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

Really? Cuz that's exactly what the V section looks like to me.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

Really? Cuz that's exactly what the V section looks like to me.

I meant it in that it doesn't need to be a .gif, especially since it's half a second of random lip movement which contributes nothing to the quite apart from being annoying. 

anyhoo, one hour until I have to to wait 14 hours to play the game then 336 hours until I don't care about leaks. 

Woo.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

Thats it, Im outta GTA 5 section for atleast 3 days until new members leave again. This is worse than when GTA 4 came out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users