Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cops can see if we're driving in a stolen car?, and more.

10 replies to this topic
MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

Not so long ago we had a thread about this. Basically someone from R* apparently had said that cops can now see if we are using a stolen vehicle? From there on you had to find a shop that would mod it, but some shops could also deny you. I truly wonder if this is in. I know the guide leaked and plenty of people checked it out, I only skipped through it very fast. But did it mention anything like this? And cops, do they use tazers and is the army in?

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:16 AM

The army won't apprehend you, AFAIK.

Only the local police, FIB, and Noose.

I wonder what that Rhino was doing on that bridge in the Official trailer.

I'm glad we could repaint the Rhino, though.

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:53 AM

So...if the Rhino is a law-enforcement vehicle, and you said it could be re-painted, that means the other LE vehicles can be re-painted as well, or is the original paintjob restored?

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:26 AM Edited by Sinz86irocblk, 13 September 2013 - 09:28 AM.

I hope this is in. Stealing cars has felt more like borrowing a car. You pick a car, say excuse me, drive off and around the block.. .  then presto all is forgiven. Knowing that the car you just stole is still being looked for would be great.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

I heard somewhere we could switch license plates with new ones, thus making your brand new car legit.

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

I heard somewhere we could switch license plates with new ones, thus making your brand new car legit.

If thats in game id have to imagine it would be mission specfic only.

zzmorg82
  • zzmorg82

In the moment.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

If thats in game id have to imagine it would be mission specfic only.

No, it's anytime that you steal a car, you have to get another license plate for it.

donconjo
  • donconjo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

No need for all that, stars are gone cops are gone

DrProfessor
  • DrProfessor

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:42 AM

Yeah, I heard about this feature in a GTA:O preview-Wouldn't make sense if it wasn't in SP too.

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:50 AM

Heres what i posted in the Vehicle Database thread:

also, update on stealing cars - there was an article months and months ago that said if you stole a car, you would get a wanted level and that car would always be 'hot' so that whenever you saw a cop, you would get a wanted level again...

well from the videos ive seen today, ive noticed a similar, but not exact system. basically when you steal a car (and are seen) you get a 1 star wanted level that you can NEVER lose while in that vehicle. however, when you are hidden (meaning no cops around) you can exit the vehicle, and after a few seconds you lose the wanted level. you can then re-enter said vehicle and drive off  :) now, i did NOT see if you re-gain the wanted level if a cop sees you after, the video always cut off  :(

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:53 AM

The army will blow you up. Literally. I saw a live stream where a guy ran into an army base. They army just pulled out a jet and blew his car up. Didn't even see it coming. smh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users