Photo

Summary after seeing the leaks for now

84 replies to this topic
Cartographer
  • Cartographer

Ftw

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

Check out Hitman Absolution's pedestrian count. Imagine if GTA V were this jampacked.

xlarge.jpg

I think GTA V has better and more complex A.I. I haven't played the game.. but by going by this screenshot looks like there just there for detail.

For the sake of Imagination that would be a to much imo  

antisatan7
  • antisatan7

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

I'm so glad I've seen the leaks I have. I didn't want to go into any detail as far as missions go so I'd pop out when that was going on but, the graphics are better than even I myself thought. The leaks have hyped me up a hundred times. Can't freakin' wait!

Whiskey Ninja
  • Whiskey Ninja

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:49 AM

City looks empty as f*ck.

untitled-230yzs6u.gif

does that look like Pedestrians to you? 

Where the f*ck do you live where you see people casually walking alongside a freeway?

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:54 AM Edited by + Dragonjack +, 13 September 2013 - 01:57 AM.

nvm...

Aeternam
  • Aeternam

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

untitled-230yzs6u.gif

Where the f*ck do you live where you see people casually walking alongside a freeway?

THIS.

GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

please, release PC version so mods can come out and bring the city to life!

Yeah, it's a shame that a masterpiece like this has to be held back by 7-8 year old hardware. Hopefully a PC and next gen version follow sometime.

Both of you stfu with your little PEESEE sh*t

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

untitled-230yzs6u.gif

It's no excuse. The city is empty and nobody is on the road.

Mk4013
  • Mk4013

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

untitled-230yzs6u.gif

It's no excuse. The city is empty and nobody is on the road.

ibcTC7dSN1NsCC.gif

killuminaughtydog
  • killuminaughtydog

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:36 AM

I saw a video where the guy was running over tons of peds on the beach. When I go out, there's not a sh*t ton of people walking. Y'all are gay

TeeeRuss
  • TeeeRuss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

nobody walks anywhere nowadays... sooooo...... yeah....

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:56 AM Edited by oCrapaCreeper, 13 September 2013 - 02:57 AM.

The traffic and peds have been said to be tied to the current in-game time. So a lot of times in peoples' videos you may see a lot of cars or peds, few, or almost none. There's some variation. 

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:50 PM Edited by ROCKGTASTAR, 13 September 2013 - 09:52 PM.

Check out Hitman Absolution's pedestrian count. Imagine if GTA V were this jampacked.

xlarge.jpg

To be honest, I wouldn't want to play it, that looks f*cking ridiculous! 

the_mannn
  • the_mannn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

untitled-230yzs6u.gif

comment of the year

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

That GIF proves that traffic is in the game you f*cking nincompoops. Is your brain that incosistent of taking information?

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

- Map size looks good

- Car damage looks decent

- People physics look at least as good as GTA IV

- Traffic on the streets on the highway looks good (however traffic seems to be small and underwhelming in the city)

- Melee looks great

- Car handling looks a bit weird, however I can't tell for sure

But what looks bad is serious lack of pedestrians on streets, the city looks empty

That's exactly where I'm at, agreed. Cars do kinda look like crazy taxi though.

Err retard, did you even pay attention to what Rockstar said about Franklin's special ability? By the looks of it, I guess not! I've seen tons of gameplay, the only time the driving feels like arcade, is only when you use Franklin with fast cars, driving with the other characters is almost exactly like IV, now shut the f*ck up and post your bullsh*t some place else!  

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

The new vids I just watched showed freeways absolutely packed with cars...

What version are you watching

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:04 PM

- Map size looks good

- Traffic on the streets on the highway looks good (however traffic seems to be small and underwhelming in the city)

- Melee looks great

But what looks bad is serious lack of pedestrians on streets, the city looks empty

the only time the driving feels like arcade, is only when you use Franklin with fast cars, driving with the other characters is almost exactly like IV

In which case it'll suck when you eventually level up your driving skill with Trevor and Michael, I don't want to have constant arcadey feel! 

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

i regret watching the leaks just for how disapointed i am. the crashing sucks (for what was shown), when enemies shoot at you it looks saints row-ish (i despise any saints row game after sr2), when you jump out a car it looks dumb plus the waiting time to get up is WAY TOO LONG which will probably get you killed annoyingly, although all these things won't stop me from getting the game or putting this in my list of top 5 games of all time, i'm just hoping rockstar can tweak these things even though i think they probably can't. whatever maybe its just the sh*tty quality camera. i'll have to wait till september 17th to actually get a feel for it.

Go and get hit by a car, or get shot, see how long it takes you to get up.

xlarge.jpg

Hitman Absolution is very linear, the framerate would suffer immensely in GTA with this many peds at once

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:11 PM Edited by ROCKGTASTAR, 13 September 2013 - 10:11 PM.

- Map size looks good

- Melee looks great

the only time the driving feels like arcade, is only when you use Franklin with fast cars, driving with the other characters is almost exactly like IV

In which case it'll suck when you eventually level up your driving skill with Trevor and Michael, I don't want to have constant arcadey feel! 

Man there are so many uniformed idiots on this forum that have no freaking idea how this game works in terms of the characters abilities, even when you max out driving stats, Micheal and Trevor still can not drive like Franklin can, the same as Franklin can't fly like Trevor can even if you maxed out his flying stat, he won't fly like Trevor! See the pattern here?

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

There's a flight school.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

- Map size looks good

- Melee looks great

Man there are so many uniformed idiots on this forum that have no freaking idea how this game works in terms of the characters abilities, even when you max out driving stats, Micheal and Trevor still can not drive like Franklin can, the same as Franklin can't fly like Trevor can even if you maxed out his flying stat, he won't fly like Trevor! See the pattern here?

So is it possible to reduce driving skill? I'd want to do that to be able to drive cars without feeling like I'm playing SR3.

PotatoTheftAuto
  • PotatoTheftAuto

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

So many retards in this topic.

HIGHWAYS LOOK GOOD

IT'S THE CITY THAT LACKS TRAFFIC!!

ALSO IT LACKS PEDESTRIANS EVEN MORE!!

IT'S A GHOST TOWN BASICALLY

Ivars
  • Ivars

HiiiPoWeR

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

Pc version will never come out mohaha

/facepalm...

ROCKGTASTAR
  • ROCKGTASTAR

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

- Map size looks good

- Melee looks great

So is it possible to reduce driving skill? I'd want to do that to be able to drive cars without feeling like I'm playing SR3.

It won't feel like Saint's Row, I promise! The only cars that have the easier handling are the super cars, however when Franklin is driving he has the ability to cut corners faster as well as slowing down time around him. 

CheesusChrist
  • CheesusChrist

Space cactus

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

You CAN bump on pedestrians C:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users