» «
Photo

None of the leaked videos showed what i wanted to see

26 replies to this topic
MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by MosquitoSmasher, 12 September 2013 - 10:27 PM.

And that is a very good thing. I have yet to see if we can:

- Stand on a car now, and when it drives off...will we fall off? Hopefully not,cause we can probably stand on the train too. As we could in RDR.

- Using a bicycle

- Try to hit someone with a gun

- Shove people. You know...while walking in IV you shove people with B or circle

- Sneaking

- Check to see if we can listen to radio over the phone

- Having Chop follow you and have him jump into your car and just cruise around with the fella

And so much more. All this year I said to myself...I will not watch ANY leaked video and f*ck I failed. And it felt like I had seen way too much, until I started to think about the small things I will first and then comes the bigger stuff. I realized there's SO much more to it. But i'll do my best to ignore videos now.

• Loxley likes this

GoldenRockstar
  • GoldenRockstar

LolBurn v2

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

"shove people"

wow

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:30 PM

I think you can melee someone with a gun, it was shown in Franklin's trailer. And the strategy guide features commands you can give to Chop.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:31 PM Edited by MosquitoSmasher, 12 September 2013 - 10:32 PM.

"shove people"

wow

Why ''wow''?

I like to experiment in games like this and I loved to have some fun in IV by shoving/pushing people off stairs, seeing the physics. Or push them onto the rails.

I think you can melee someone with a gun, it was shown in Franklin's trailer. And the strategy guide features commands you can give to Chop.

Yep. Seems like we can take the fella with us whenever we want. No I hope he functions as a 'bodyguard' too and that he will help you if a ped gives you sh*t or whatsoever.

xSplodge-
  • xSplodge-

<InsertMemberTitleHere>

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

And the strategy guide features commands you can give to Chop.

can you post a link to the source of this because this is the first time ive heard about that and i'd like to know abit more about the commands you can give chop.

McVities
  • McVities

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

can you post a link to the source of this because this is the first time ive heard about that and i'd like to know abit more about the commands you can give chop.

Here you go :)

http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1063273481

xSplodge-
  • xSplodge-

<InsertMemberTitleHere>

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

Here you go :)
http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1063273481

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:53 AM Edited by LotusRIP, 13 September 2013 - 07:54 AM.

I must have watched about 2 hours + worth of streaming, and it still didn't tick any of those boxes. It just scratched the surface and gave me a good idea of what to expect on Tuesday. I feel like the map is actually MUCH bigger than I anticipated too.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

Mosquito, what is this! You said you would never peek at a leak! Come on dude :D

M4RK
  • M4RK

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

"shove people"

wow

lol yeah i thought the same thing.  hes worried about shoving people vs all the other cool stuff u can do

blue1
  • blue1

ŻŻŻŻŻ

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

"shove people"

wow

lol yeah i thought the same thing.  hes worried about shoving people vs all the other cool stuff u can do

Lay off the attitude. Shoving/pushing people around was one of the most fun things you could do in GTA IV, along with crazy car crashes.. heck that's basically all I did in GTA IV the last 6 months waiting for GTA V. Of course GTA V has plenty of more stuff to offer, but it would be nice to see that it's still there and not replaced by walking-into-invisible-boxes.

• BeardedxMic likes this

Cartographer
  • Cartographer

Ftw

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

"shove people"

wow

BeardedxMic
  • BeardedxMic

The Bearded Bastich.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

All I want is a weapons list. A complete one. Yet nothing. anywhere.

BiBoR
  • BiBoR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:13 PM

My impression on the leaked footage so far:

1. Not much trouble in citys. 5 times more pedestrians as GTA4? I don´t think so. Citys still feel kinda empty.

2. Pedestrians with a "daily routine"? Nope.......

3. Graphics kinda outdated but still okay for such a great game. But really nothing worldshaking.

4. All i saw about the map leads me to the conclusion that it is kinda the same eize as rdr. nothing like 3.5 times as big. Rockstar fed the hype.

Remenber? they said rdr will be gonna twice as big as san adnreas......yeah.....

Anyway guys. Still a good game i think

staticguy
  • staticguy

★ Watch out for ur stop!We go deep into the ghetto!

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

_plane crashes

_draw distance

_graphics

and this!

ibcTC7dSN1NsCC.gif

enough for me :lol:

littleBIGman
  • littleBIGman

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

1. Not much trouble in citys. 5 times more pedestrians as GTA4? I don´t think so. Citys still feel kinda empty.

3. Graphics kinda outdated but still okay for such a great game. But really nothing worldshaking.

4. All i saw about the map leads me to the conclusion that it is kinda the same eize as rdr. nothing like 3.5 times as big. Rockstar fed the hype.

Remenber? they said rdr will be gonna twice as big as san adnreas......yeah.....

You really are clueless aren't you!

• Get_Head_Ed likes this

BiBoR
  • BiBoR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

Did you see some leaked footage? Anyway tuesday you´ll see i´m right. don´t get me wrong, it´s still a good game i think. But a lot of things are not as great as promised.....

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

I finally want to know what's up with the big commercial planes -.-

Get_Head_Ed
  • Get_Head_Ed

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

"shove people"

wow

Like taking bathroom mirror selfies.

Get_Head_Ed
  • Get_Head_Ed

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

And that is a very good thing. I have yet to see if we can:

- Stand on a car now, and when it drives off...will we fall off? Hopefully not,cause we can probably stand on the train too. As we could in RDR.

- Using a bicycle

- Try to hit someone with a gun

- Shove people. You know...while walking in IV you shove people with B or circle

- Sneaking

- Check to see if we can listen to radio over the phone

- Having Chop follow you and have him jump into your car and just cruise around with the fella

And so much more. All this year I said to myself...I will not watch ANY leaked video and f*ck I failed. And it felt like I had seen way too much, until I started to think about the small things I will first and then comes the bigger stuff. I realized there's SO much more to it. But i'll do my best to ignore videos now.

They show a character cycling in the first gameplay trailer.

Restrictive
  • Restrictive

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Using a bicycle

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

Using a bicycle

physics look a tad floaty in there, like when he bunny hops and falls  graphics look great though.  

yeah, there don't seem to be as many peds as in liberty city, but then again it's modeled after LA, where most everyone is in their cars.

im worried more about physics acting glitchy/weird now.

M4RK
  • M4RK

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:30 PM

I saw a leaked vid of franklin riding a BMX bike.  it handles incredibly well and he even went on a halfpipe.  you can actually ride up into the air on the halfpipe realistically.  cant do tricks though, only jump.

reddit39
  • reddit39

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by reddit39, 13 September 2013 - 08:53 PM.

Guys, got plane location, damage and crash, where can I upload it (not youtube)

http://videobam.com/pdNMJ

This should tell you the location of the business jets, as well as a small example of the plane damage towards the end of the video. 

Here it is

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:50 AM

One of the videos I watched (live) showed Franklin sneaking around and the sound of his shoes creaking like real life was great, it also showed he shot a guy riding a bike and he stole it and rode it around for a little while.

Ivars
  • Ivars

HiiiPoWeR

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:42 AM Edited by ivars, 14 September 2013 - 10:43 AM.

[spoilerS]

Spoiler

xy-maps
  • xy-maps

"in a few weeks or so"

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

Most Videos just show police chases ... :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users