Photo

GTA V Police Clan

6 replies to this topic
ZanderMan514
  • ZanderMan514

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

We are a roleplaying clan dedicated to professionalism and realism. We are currently transferring from GTA IV to GTA V. I encourage you to check out our website and read our blog if you are possibly interested in joining or just want to look at a few of the things we do. We are also a crew on Rockstar Games Social Club.

So Awesome
  • So Awesome

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

Lol who said you can be a cop online?

keysersozeh
  • keysersozeh

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was..."

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

Who will pay your bills? Who will buy you houses and cars? This game is all about crime man.

ZanderMan514
  • ZanderMan514

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

@Beastjeffery Rockstar reported that there would be a dedicated police mode based around online gameplay. When I contacted Rockstar Games last Janurary I asked if we could expect a online police gameplay. They couldent release specific details on that, however they did tell me that one was already in the works. So this being said hear/say can go along way. Just look at some recent GTAV leaks and you will definitly understand where we are coming from.

ZanderMan514
  • ZanderMan514

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

@Keysersozeh: I dont think we fully can fully make acusations unless you already have access to the game. More information will be realeased on our website as soon as we get it. We are currently talking with aquantinces that have this game already and are updating the website daliy. Please check the website and the blog often if you want more info. But until we have the game in hand we can't for sure discuss how the money system will all work out.

DawkinsEfect
  • DawkinsEfect

5-0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

I'm a cop in real life, why would I want to do the same thing in a video game where stealing and killing is key?

Rooster1983
  • Rooster1983

10-30

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

^^^^^^^ THIS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users