33 replies to this topic
brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:35 PM

Watch dogs dude

ur joking right lol

You stupid? Watch dogs looks much better than GTA. It is created for next-gen and PC, dumbass.

ibs07bttktgLmm.gif

Please list what's better than GTA V in this game for me.

everything about those graphics are more modern and higher level than GTA V leaks. The entire image looks 100x better. Your blind if you think otherwise, pure and simple, you'll need your eyes checked if you can say "gta v would look worse if that was its graphics"

GTA V on PC and PS4/XB1 will look better.

But current gen GTA V? Looks like trash next to this game, and I don't even like Ubisoft.

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

We should keep the replays to GFX rather than gameplay.

Watch Dogs really looks very very good with a level of detail that I just can't see in the GTAV offerings so far. It's not really fair to compare GTAV to next gen....for me it's enough that it looks like it's going to blow the remainder of this-gen away.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

now this is coming from the biggest (and sane) GTA fan you will know but I have to say Watch Dogs graphics on next gen does look a little better but that doesn't mean V's graphics are sh*t. They are AMAZING for current gen. and V will be a better game than Watch Dogs imho.

• KidAmnesiac42 likes this

zachy
  • zachy

Impatiently Waiting

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

Wait till Rockstart finds the true potential of the 8th gen consoles. *mind blown*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users