The 10 most suprising findings from my early game experience

not real fake obviously fake lie parody satire
8 replies to this topic
thejoshualee
  • thejoshualee

because I care

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

Hey guys, I TOTALLY have the game early like so many others apparently have :sigh: . These are my TOTALLY REAL and NOT FAKE observations.

10 – While some authentic gang members are used, 90 percent of all pedestrians are voiced by Fran Drescher.

9- If you choose to have Franklin not join up with the other two, he spends the remainder of the game attending community college. You can still play with him but it’s mostly hanging in the quad and studying automotive repair.

8- The prologue is, like, 25 minutes long and was directed by David Lynch. It features a dancing midget who talks backwards.

7- Gone are the annoying phone calls from friends.  It’s been replaced with a less-annoying annoying feature where people slap your face with roofing shingles every few minutes.

6- It turns out Trevor has a PhD in Russian Literature. This is why he has high melee ability.

5- For the sake of realism, you have to go over a 25-point checklist before flying any sort of aircraft.

4- As for the map.. It’s really big, but it’s very light. The whole thing is only, like, 20 pounds.

3- It has a feature where it’s pretty much impossible to take a non-blurry photo or video of game play.

2- Turns out the  Queen song “Radio Gaga” in the Michael trailer was a hint about the “Radio Gaga” radio station that features Lady Gaga music exclusively. It’s DJ’d by Alan Thicke.

1-  90 percent of the time when you switch characters you find them furiously masturbating. It’s… it’s not a fun mini game.

Just a few more days people.

adam_thedon
  • adam_thedon

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

the time is almost here for pirates. the release team handling the upload of GTA 5 are going through the final stages of verifcation etc. i'm on the IRC channel now. 

will let you know when the REAL leak comes out.

ActionBronson
  • ActionBronson

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

Wow!!! Sounds amazing! I love Frans Drescher!

yonatan755
  • yonatan755

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

:r*:

Cilogy
  • Cilogy

SILL•uh•jee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

I gotta say, I lol'd

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

10 – While some authentic gang members are used, 90 percent of all pedestrians are voiced by Fran Drescher.

LOL :lol: :cookie:

MurdocisGod1990
  • MurdocisGod1990

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

I seriously could not stop laughing the whole way through LOL

ReekyAlex
  • ReekyAlex

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Seems legit.

thejoshualee
  • thejoshualee

because I care

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:17 PM Edited by thejoshualee, 12 September 2013 - 08:17 PM.

Also!

11- the vehicles damage is very accurate in that as soon as you have any sort of major collision, you are unable to drive. You must exchange insurance info before you can leave.

I'm sure there are others here who have OBVIOUSLY already played the game who can add their own NOT FAKE observations.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users